Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

freshandvintage.blair0c8d6e95 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:54:13 PM(UTC)
freshandvintage.blair0c8d6e95

Groups: Registered

Hi, I'm really really new to this, so I apologise if I'm in the wrong place, or this has all been said before..... But hoping someone out there will help restore my sanity.
I bought a CE2 just five days ago.... And it is driving me barmy! The day I bought it I tried Syncing, and after about 40mins of downloading a message appeared asking me to insert the wifi adapter.... I don't have one so I contacted my supplier here in the UK and he said he would get me one from his supplier, but that I should be able to fully sync with the USB cable...... This evening I tried again...... This time the syncing is taking forever..... It has now been downloading for 2 hrs!!.... I contacted Cricut.com on live chat ..... Only to be told that the wifi adapter will no longer be sold..... Finished....no more....so my question is.... What now.... A brand new machine that requests I plug in the wifi adapter that is no longer available...... Has anyone else left their computer and CE running overnight in the hope the downloads will sync???