Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cre8tiveQuiltR Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:02:36 AM(UTC)
Cre8tiveQuiltR

Groups: Registered

** Never mind about the issue below I found the solution on my own. But will post it here for others who are new to Cricut like I am.... "I CLOSED the software and re-opened it" and there my digital purchases are listed for use! - Thanks to all who read this anyway....

Hi everyone, I got the mini as a gift from a friend. Today I downloaded the craft room and got it set up without problems. Tonight I made purchases online of various digital items (not cartridges yet) because I wanted to use some vinyl tonight to print a house number. Well, the digital purchases went through fine BUT--- I can't find them in the software under anything. Even under the "My Cartridges" I believe. Can someone PLEASE tell me, WHERE are they? I don't understand, why not have a drop down that reads "Digital" or something? My digital purchases are NOT showing up in the craft room software ANYWHERE and I have my receipt where I paid with the order number and all. I registered the purchases one by one with the numbers on the order. At least "maybe I was supposed to do that"? This is soooo confusing and frustrating I'm about to have them taken off my credit card. I just don't understand what I NEED TO DO NEXT to get them there to be able to use them. Any help would be very much appreciated. Crying

Edited by user Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:16:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Found the solution!