Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

27 Pages«<1112131415>»
SandraB. Offline
#361 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:56:52 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 230 post(s)
just came back in from a walk, we had a beautiful day today and it's supposed to be hotter tomorrowBigGrin! Quickly planted my cala lilies after wintering them in the basement this afternoon. Then had to rush off to Troy's bowling...last nite for his league bowling. Next week bocce starts up. Had a meeting last nite, then spent the rest of the evening hooking up my new 4 in 1 printer, scanner, copier and fax machine. Took a bit but got it goingBigGrin! I sure hope nothing else needs to be replaced on this machine!

Sharon: love your shirts, great job! Hope your dh's interview went well

Nancy: glad Abigail loves playing outside. Hope my dh gets our pond going soon, maybe this w/end if it stays nice. I'm sure those disney cuts will be great on some scrapbooking pages.

Joy: hope your trip goes well

Karel: I might have to check the disney carts also...I have some of them, but should check the rest out.

well, off to download some pics of my phone and camera

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#362 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:42:29 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Karel, yep, Voldemort is the 'machine that should not be named'. LOL

Joy good luck with the 'positive changes' thing. Is this for the commercial? How exciting, you've done great!

Thanks for the kind words on the shirts. I am enjoying making them. :)

Work today, then Dr appointment. My Heart Rate has been very high (over 100 consistently, up to 120 yesterday) so want to get that checked out.

Then puppy social with Frodo tonight! OH & our friend (who was also our realtor) went yesterday & picked up Frodo's sister! They have named her 'peanut' & she is pretty cute too!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#363 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:21:42 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME BACK ANOTHER DAYAngry OMG!! what rain and flooding.

Went bowling this morning and then with the girls we planned to all go out to lunch and then one by one they were canceling so me and my other friend said we will go out I had to pass the restaurant on my way home o why not go out and eat. So we had a nice lunch and then of course to get to my car the sky opened up.

Had a nice morning of bowling. So it was a nice day despite the rain

Now home and relaxing it is supposed to rain all week.

Sharon how does Frodo like the rain??

Joy.. lots of luck with the commercial very exciting

Karel.. I have several Disney carts since my adult daughter is a big fan of Disney she and her dh eloped to Disney World in 2008 so I did some cute layouts of them using Mickey and Friends.

Hoping everyone has a great day/night
JoyceG Offline
#364 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 4:20:11 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 591 post(s)
Hi Ladies! I am back from my trip to Ohio. I had a good time with my family. Got to visit some aunts, uncles and cousins I hadn't seen in years! Spent lots of time with my granddaughter, Addilyn too.

Of course I come home late sunday night and have to go straight back to working the next morning and then tuesday morning I wake up with dizzy spells, an aching body, headache, earache, and sore throat. At least it waited to hit me until I returned home. I started taking antibotics last night and then today I went to the chiropractor for some serious adjusting and alignments. Now my back muscles are sore but at least it's better than it has been the past 2 weeks. I'm going back in Monday for another treatment.

I'm wanting to go into my scraproom and start working on Addilyn birthday invites but I'm just so tired and achy that I don't do anything except rest and relax when I'm home. I haven't caught up on the past few weeks posts in here. Maybe this weekend I will feel more like reading. Right now just a little reading makes me sleepy..I think it's nap time 'again'. LOL

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Mine was fabulous!

Joyce
JoyceG Offline
#365 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 4:24:02 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: NJsharon Go to Quoted Post
I made 29 pails & just got an order for 3 more pails. LOL Said I would have them ready hopefully by Monday, so no pressure.

Also have one person interested in neon buckets or black with neon lettering, for a girl's 9th birthday party. So just looking around to see if I can find decent sized plastic or metal pails in neon colors. Not so easy to find!
:)

Buy spray paint and paint them. Should be easy to do. I'm cathing up on posts from 2 weeks ago so ignore me if you've already solved this issue BigGrin

Joyce'

JoyceG Offline
#366 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 4:27:28 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Hi all. Just kind of skimmed through.

Joyce, you live in NASCAR heaven!!! We have been there a couple of times. Not to a race, but we have visited several of the big racers - Hendrick Motor Sports, Rouch Racing, Waltrip Racing. DH and two of his students did a job shadow at Rouch/Fenway Racing the year he retired, the were in the pits at a race in Daytona with them.

Yeap...getting ready to have people coming in for the big race in May. I have never been to anyof the races. Cosest I'm come was going to the speedway during christmas time and driving thru their light show.

Joyce

SandraB. Offline
#367 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:53:00 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

just back in from a lovely walk and a bit of yard work. We hit 22C today which I believe is around 70F.BigGrin! Supposed to cool off again for the w/end, only hitting a high of 10Angry! Got my nails done today, my usual fellow left so tried a new gal. She did a pretty good job, so will continue with her.

Sharon: glad Frodo's sister found a new furrever home. Hope your dr. appt. went ok and puppy social too

Nancy: sounds like you had fun bowling and a nice lunch. We could use a bit of rain here again though the warm weather is a real treat. Might get a few more Disney carts

Joyce: welcome back, glad you had a nice visit with your family. Hope you feel better soon and can get back to crafting

Wasn't able to get any pics off my camera last nite, my program wouldn't work so uninstalled and reinstalled it. Got the program working but now my camera won't connectCursing! Might be the battery is dying. Will just keep trying.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#368 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 1:57:33 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Skipped puppy social as we had some serious heavy rain here with localized flooding. Just did not want to go out in that (was bad enough having to take Frodo out to do his business. LOL). So stayed in & watched the NY Rangers vs Flyers instead. Yay, my Rangers won & are on to play the Pens now!

Dr appt went well I guess. They did an EKG & that looked normal (which is great!) except for the fact it was still beating fast (Dr recorded 112 while at the office there). So he did some bloodwork to test for anemia & my thyroid. Has also referred me to a cardiologist. So will call cardiologist today to see if I can get in soon.

Woke up at 4.15am & couldn't get back to sleep, so here I am. Took my HR & figured it should be below 100 as I am calm, still sleepy, just been sleeping with no activity. Nope, still 110. Weird!

May 1st today, which means 2 more days & my girls turn 9! They, of course, are super excited & counting down the days! Which reminds me, I need to email Elise's teacher to see if I can send in a special snack on Monday. I will make Rainbow Fruit Kabobs (Emily's request). They are a pain to make, but it IS her birthday, so will do that. LOL

Have a good day all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#369 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 5:17:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon I can't believe how much rain we got It came own hard last night our back yard once again is under waterAngry Suppossed to clear this afternoon

How fun your girls will be 9. Are they haveing a party???

Abigail turns 2 on May 12 we will have a small party on the 11th and also celebrate Mother's Day.

Then Patty will have a party the following week at a Indoor Imagination Play Gym really nice place the kids can do all the activities. My DH said do I have to go??? Yes grandpa you do!

I honestly don't know where the 2 yrs. have gone too fast.

Sandra.. nice temps we haven't hit 70 yet. Wow if it wasn't the computer now the camera hope it all connects for you

Sharon good luck at the cardologiest hope all is well. Glad Frodo sister got a good home now they can have play dates together

Joyce.. welcome back glad you had a good time with your family and especially your grand daughter how old is she??

Have a good day all stay dry
joyfullycrafting Offline
#370 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 12:16:10 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Nancy, it seems like just yesterday you were telling us that you were going to be a Grandma! Two already. Oh my.

And Sharon, your girls were just little things when we met!

Sandra, hope you soon get your pics downloaded. If it isn't one thing, its another.

Welcome back Joyce!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL day today. Except DH is having computer issues. He things he got a bug or hacked or something. I am afraid it will take days to get his computer back the way he wants it.

I think things went well yesterday. Only time will tell! I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but the people were very nice to work with, and very patient.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#371 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 4:15:49 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Turned out to be a beautiful day here hit 72 deg. Abigail ran around the backyard. So nervous with the pond but she doesn't go near it. I hope it stays that way.

I know Joy it went so fast

Joy...I wish you lots of luck Joy, how cool would that beBigGrin

Sandra I hope you were able to download your pics

Well enjoy the day/evening

bugalooney13 Offline
#372 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 5:31:40 PM(UTC)
bugalooney13

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hey ladies!,

just wanted to pop in and say hi, I tired myself out this week so here I sit. Going to get some pampering tomorrow so I can get back on the horse next week. I have some girl time with a friend on Saturday so we can plan our next card making day.

have a great evening, morning afternoon (which ever it is when you read this )
 1 user thanked bugalooney13 for this useful post.
DarleneDuncan on 5/1/2014(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#373 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 8:00:07 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

just got back from a shopping trip with dh to Canadian Tire and Wal-mart. Came home with a hose reel, a new b-b-q and some more solar lightsBigGrin! So touch wood...I think I've finally got everything working on the computer and got all my pics downloaded. Now to send them to Wal-mart for printing.

Sharon: hope all your blood tests come back ok or they can figure out what's going on

Nancy: time sure does fly...Abigail is turning 2 already! The play gym sounds like fun (for the kids anyway). We had a cool wind blowing today, I think the cooler weather is on it's wayBored.

Joy: glad things went ok for you yesterday. Hope your dh gets his computer sorted out

Bugalooney: not sure what your real name is, if you don't mind sharing? Hope your pampering goes well tomorrow and you have fun with your friend planning your next card making day

Well, mom got her call for her surgery, May 14th. Let the fun begin! I tried to renew my subscription from a monthly to the annual but it says I'm already subscribed. I got the monthly one April 2 so I guess I can't renew until after then.

Tired tonite after spending lots of today outside in the wind and then shopping tonite.

Hope everyone else is doing well, take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#374 Posted : Friday, May 02, 2014 5:10:43 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

It was so nice out yesterday that I had all the windows open in the bedroom and back of the house.

Well fell asleep on the couch last night woke up to pouring rain again jumped Oh No!! well the curtains were soaked the blinds dripping with water. Now I had to get towels and dry everything off this is at midnight. Took awhile to fall asleep but slept the night.

My daughter Patty had given a resume to her gf to give to her new employee lawyer firm that deals with for closures they like her resume now tonight she has to go for an interview after work.

S I will have Abigail until 7pm or so. Alex and Hannah are coming so they will play with her
When anyone is here she is so quiet kind of shy.

May 5th is our 30th Anniversary going out with BFF and her DH they are celebrating their 29th Anniv. on May 11 so we have been getting together for 30 yrs. going to a fine dining restaurant. Looking forward to that and Sunday afternoon going to the Arboritium for a Orchid show looking forward to that.

Hoping to get together with some friends tomorrow afternoon for card making would you believe I still haven't finished Abby's Birthday card!!!

Sandra.. glad everything went ok with your conputer...

Bugalooney13 glad to see you chat again

Enjoy the day everyone

lv2scrap02 Offline
#375 Posted : Friday, May 02, 2014 8:34:39 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

grandpa is too funny he took Mickey and the gang and put them on a open train car.. I don't know if Abigail was happy or not at first then she said she wanted to ride the train! LOL

she was excited watching the train go thru the tunnels then coming out and she would wave to her little friends
joyfullycrafting Offline
#376 Posted : Friday, May 02, 2014 8:56:19 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
grandpa is too funny he took Mickey and the gang and put them on a open train car.. I don't know if Abigail was happy or not at first then she said she wanted to ride the train! LOL

she was excited watching the train go thru the tunnels then coming out and she would wave to her little friends

Nancy, that is just too cute! That would have made a cute picture, Mickey on the train. BigGrin

For you Craft Room users, is it slow? I was seriously trying it for the first time yesterday, and it took FOREVER!

I was in a hurry typing this to get to a yard sale. FOREVER trying to create my project, not cutting. I haven't tried cutting yet. I was making a phrase to cut in vinyl. This is the edited part of my post.

Edited by user Friday, May 02, 2014 9:23:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#377 Posted : Friday, May 02, 2014 6:35:33 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

finally FridayBigGrin BigGrin! Got our income taxes out of the way today...signed and paid!Cursing
It has really turned cool here...I think we hit a high of 9 with a horrifically cool wind.

Nancy: I bet Abigail just loved the train with her friends on, hope you got some pics of that. Congrats on your anniversary, hope you enjoy your dinner with your friends

Joy: hope you got your project done. I haven't been on the craft room for a couple of days.

Off with my sis to take mom for blood work and shopping tomorrow, then to my cousin's for dinner. Sun., Troy has a bowling practice and if our hockey team wins tomorrow then to watch the game in the arena lounge.

Hope everyone else has a good w/end

Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 5/3/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#378 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2014 4:13:51 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

The day is here & my girls are super excited! Yes, 9 years old today, where did the time go?!!

They are having a party today at iPlay America in Freehold NJ. It is just over an hour away, so we have rented a passenger van & are taking all the kids in that. 7 friends, plus our 2 girls, plus me & Paul. I made shirts up for the kids, bright green ones that just say 'Time to Party' in black on the front. Will put them on the kids when we are there, so we can keep track of them all & that will be an extra party favor for them too! Also made green tumblers that I used vinyl to apply their names on them, then filled them (bubbles, flavored chapstick & candy).

Should be a fun day!

Oh & my neck is still in pain. Don't know what is going on. If it is still painful on Monday morning I will make a Dr appointment. This is going into Day 3 now with the pulled muscle. :(

Can't believe how much rain we got the other day. Or tiny stream was so wide & flowing fast too!

Now we have beautiful sunshine & mild/warm temps. 45 right now, but a high of 73 today.

Have a good day & weekend all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#379 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2014 5:17:16 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon sounds like a fun day Happy birthday to both of your girls. Great idea with the shirts and the tumblers I am sure they will enjoy themselves.

I got my "Free To Be Me Paper Pack" last month beautiful paper/cardstock

Sandra enjoy the weekend sounds like a busy one. Thanks for the Anniver. wishes

Every time we are in the backyard i say I am going to take my camera or phone out and never remember!!

Well sunny but cool today running all morning to do errands and then get a hair cut then some crafting this afternoon

Have a great day
lv2scrap02 Offline
#380 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:49:14 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

OMG!! what a beautiful day left this morning 8:45am with a sweater and light jacket came home and changed into a short sleeve top.

Just got home the girls want to go out to lunch first then craft.

Off to a Chinese Buffet

joyfullycrafting Offline
#381 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2014 11:32:30 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. BEAUTIFUL day here. The last one for a while.

I made the cutest box card! I will post a pic when I get them downloaded. I am VERY happy with it. Mostly cuts from Walk In My Garden.

Nancy, someday you will remember your camera!

Sharon your party favors sound like fun!

Sandra, hope it warms up for you soon. I am such a warm weather person.

Headed shortly to a birthday party. I think the lady is like 80.
NJsharon Offline
#382 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 4:32:28 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Busy day here, running errands & maybe lunch with my birthday girls!

Still have a stiff/pulled muscle in my neck. Day 4 of that. Enough already!

Have a great day all!
bugalooney13 Offline
#383 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 12:19:44 PM(UTC)
bugalooney13

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 27 post(s)
HI,

we are just having a nice quiet Sunday, movies and hubby working on a paper another warm day, almost ready to get into the pool just have a couple more steps to making the water all swimmable

happy to say that though we thought we would not have any baby swallows this year we have three! the are some silly looking little baby birds right now, with their relatively big yellow baby beaks. now to see who the class clown of the group will be.

hope you all are having a blessed day!
SandraB. Offline
#384 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 6:42:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

finally back home after a crazy day, w/end. Troy had a bowling practice this afternoon and then we went straight to the arena to watch our boys play what turned out to be their last game of the season. Lost in the final game by 1 point...oh well it was a great run! Just finished some housework that didn't get done the past few days.

Sharon: glad your girls had a nice birthday. Your t-shirts and tumblers sound great

Nancy: sure isn't nice here...lightly snowing hit a high of 3! Hope you had fun crafting with your friends.

Bugalooney: hope you enjoyed your day. Enjoy your birdies

DH just came in from working on his new b-b-q. Realized I have to order a few more pics...forgot to order the ones off my phoneBlushing!

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin

JoyceG Offline
#385 Posted : Sunday, May 04, 2014 7:24:21 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I'm glad to see some enjoying this nice weather. It sure has been beautiful outside but I haven't spent must time out there in it at all.

I'm still not feeling well. I've felt 'drunk' the past 3 days and I haven't drank anything but juice and water. I was cleaning friday and I was so dizzy that I was stumbling around like crazy and couldn't walk straight without holding the wall while I walked. And my mind's not clear and I just feel loopy. I mostly relaxed and rested yesterday but today I had to get some things done. I got another appt with the chiropractor in the morning before heading to work. Hopefully tomorrow will finish fixing my neck and tailbone. I need to get a little better so I can get busy making the birthday invitations.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead of them. Not sure how much I will be online this week.

Joyce

NJsharon Offline
#386 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 3:46:56 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Joyce, that does not sound good! Maybe an ear infection? But you should probably go to your GP to get it checked out in case it is something more serious?

I have cardiologist appointment this afternoon to check on my HR as it has been over 100 lately.
Also need to call my GP for blood test results.

Want to get to Michaels today too if I get the chance, if not will go tomorrow.

Beautiful spring weather right now! High in the 60s today.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#387 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 5:11:32 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Wow!! this is a first I never in the 8 yrs. I am on this MB get Spam in my Inbox!!!

I did ready about it last Friday on the MB.

Had a beautiful day on Sat. got my hair cut was supposed to be a shaping and she wound up cutting it short again!! plus I had a 10.00 credit so it was only 30.00. Everyone likes it but me.

Today me and my DH are celebrating our "30th" Anniversary. He brought me Pink Long stem roses they are so pretty then we went out to dinner yesterday.

Getting together on Wed. evening with our friends who will celebrate their 29th Ann. on Sat.We always get dressed up so it should be a nice evening.

After a long discussion with my DD I had to return the 10 ft. Roller Coaster I bought Abby for her Birthday. I was going to keep it here for her but it would have to be stored at her house and they don't have the room. They have no basement so everything is in their garage.

I am happy to say Walmart return was hassel free. Just print the return label off their site and brought it in money back.

I did buy her a ton of stuff plus i contributed to the party she is having with 12 kids.

But knowing me I have to get her something else so I will hit the stores later on.

Sandra sorry for the snow hope it warms up for you

Joyce... I am sure the chirop. will adjust your neck and you will feel much better. That always works for me. Feel better

Sharon.. good luck at the cardo

Bugalooney13... pool sounds very nice I hope you enjoy yourself while we NY's are still battling windy 60 deg. weather ugh

Have a great day
joyfullycrafting Offline
#388 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 8:14:38 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Joyce, I hope you are doing better! That sounds kind of scary.

Sharon, hope the docs can get you all figured out.

Karel, my mom used to build a "potty" for the swallows under their nest in our carport! They make such a mess, and she was trying to contain it.

Nancy, I am trying to picture the roller coaster?? Sounds interesting. Glad you were able to return it.

Doc appointment this morning. Glare Yearly. Mammo in the morning. Getting all that fun stuff done for a while.

Our lovely weather is gone for a while. Supposed to be cooler and rainy all week.
NJsharon Offline
#389 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 12:42:49 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Cardio Dr is giving me a workup! Going to be fitted with a holter for 24hrs, do a echocardiogram (ultrasound of heart) & stress test, all at the end of May. Had an EKG in the office & HR was 112 & my heart skipped a beat too. Weird.

Beautiful day here, 64 right now & loving this weather!
SandraB. Offline
#390 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 6:55:27 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

cool again today, I think I'm going to be taking gloves with me to work for the next while as the kids are doing track so we're outside and tomorrow could be windy & snow againCursing! Troy is supposed to start bocce tomorrow evening, so we'll see if that happens.

Joyce: hope the chiro was able to fix you up. If that doesn't work maybe you should see your GP

Nancy: glad you were able to return the roller coaster. I'm sure your new haircut looks greatBigGrin!

Sharon: glad your cardio dr is giving you a good work over, hope he can come up with some answers

Joy: hope your doc appt. went well.

Troy started his job today at Wal-mart, finally on the floor after doing some orientation. Dh stopped in to see him and he seemed to be doing ok. He's working in the seasonal centre watering plants and cleaning up, 3 mornings a week. Fingers crossed it works out for him as he wants to work so badly.

Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist for my yearly check-up and cleaning.

Take care everyone