Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

46 Pages«<2223242526>»
Shelly Offline
#691 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 8:50:14 AM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 277 post(s)
Sharon - Mmmm sounds like you had a yummy lunch. Nice you have more to enjoy later. Busy week with the sleepovers.

Nancy - I will be so glad when the fireworks stop. They were a lot less last night finally. We have our state holiday on July 24th, so we will have another big fireworks day and of course people will be setting them off a few days before and after. I think the state law is supposed to be only 3 days before and 3 days after the 4th and 24th you can do fireworks. Of course some people do it more.

Get to go spend the day at my daughter's and see the new baby. Will be nice to take a break from the house. Can't believe how much stuff we've acquired in the 27 years we have been here. I've gone through closets and things every year or so, but not with the same intent, so getting rid of lots more, instead of just straightenting. I feel like I lived in a very messy house. It isn't prefect, but didn't realize how much stuff there was. Getting rid of lots of stuff, and could probably get rid of more. Some stuff DH said to wait on till we get in the house and see what we still want. I'd rather get rid of it now, so we don't have to move it.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#692 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 11:09:08 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1556 time(s) in 1246 post(s)
Happy Belated Anniversary, Sharon!

Sandra, good luck to Troy and his team. Have fun! Hope DD gets some rest while they are gone.

Shelly, SO GLAD you found your puppy!!!! Good luck sorting and cleaning. I can't imagine . . . . . whew.

Nancy, that was loud firework!

Nick just lays there, Camry is nervous, and Lincoln hates the noise. We took Nick to a fireworks display when he was young, and since then, he is fine.

We have had a nice visit with Kate. We take her to the airport late this afternoon.

I didn't get a box card made. Crying Went out to lunch instead! LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#693 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 2:18:27 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1316 time(s) in 1023 post(s)
Yikes it is almost dinner time time goes fast Abigail is napping and I was scrapbooking.

Last night the fireworks were still going off and they were like bombs I really hope that is it. Because Max doesn't know where to go !!

Joy.. Kate lives that far away???

Shelly I could never imagine moving I have been in my house 36 years and although I am always cleaning out closets and cabinets I know it would be hard.

My cousin said when she was cleaning out her house last year (She had a big Colonial Home) 2 floors 5 bedrooms. She said it took a good year to organize everything then she closed on a ranch house 3 bedrooms and started all over again some downsizing. Then when they moved into the house she had to get rid of even more. She said it was the hardest thing she ever had to do.
All her furniture was way too big so she sold it or gave it away. Had to buy all new.

So good luck with it all and enjoy time with your DD.

Sharon I hope you enjoyed your seafood lunch one of my very favorites

JeanneLee Offline
#694 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 5:24:09 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Morning ladies! I am still around(just easier to check in on FB).

Happy belated Anniversary, Sharon!

Up in time to get DS off to work. Just made us some oatmeal and having my coffee now.
Our youngest DS is working part-time at the job he had last summer.
He starts football practice again next week. My is the summer going by fast.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#695 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:08:01 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Jeanne ... nice to hear from you.. No matter who you talk to everyone is saying how fast the summer is going. I am sure the kids who are off for the summer are saying the same thing!!
Is this it for home schooling are they all done with school??

Abigail is coming a little later her dad will be dropping her off. DH took a ride to see his Aunt out East so I steamed cleaned all my floors bathroom all done kitchen doing wash I get so much accomplished when no one is home It is great.

so now I am done of course will have to do some light cleaning by Sat. but the bulk is done

I will be cooking on Friday since my company is coming early Sat. they are very much into the trains so they want to get a full day in LOL

I will be making Chicken Parmg. and eggplant big salad and some snacks.

Going to see if I can get some play time in before Abby comes

Have a great day

joyfullycrafting Offline
#696 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:45:18 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Kate lives about an eight hour drive, 1 our flight, plus an hour to the airport (Portland, OR airport). She can leave after work and get here before bedtime flying!

Jeanne, teachers say summer is going too fast, too!

Nancy, how is Patty's new job going?

Another hot one today. It will be that way for a few weeks. We got home last night from the airport and the power was off. It was off for a couple of hours.

Shutterfly has 101 prints for free ending today so I am going to get with it and gather pictures to print. BigGrin

Shelly Offline
#697 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:59:56 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 277 post(s)
Nancy - Your meal sounds so yummy!! Wish you could send me some.

Joy - Glad you had a good visit with Kate. Wow what a deal at shutter-fly. Do you have to buy some to get some free?

Made a meal to take to my DDs that she can freeze and eat later when meals stop coming. Had a fun afternoon with the baby. DH got some take out for all of us and stopped to see the baby on his way home from work. Then we went home and decluttered another closet. Getting there, slowly. Need to schedule carpet cleaners to come. Going to make a few more freezer meals for Jill. Her neighbors are bringing in meals for the next few nights. She is getting along really well.

We are having a baby shower for her with DH's sisters and nieces so they can see the baby. They all live a ways north and since his parents died, we hardly ever see them. So I need to get my machine out and cut out some invites. Will be nice to do some crafting instead of cleaning. Can't decide for sure what I am going to do.

Well, best get off the computer and get busy with my to do list. I wish it had more fun things on it.
NJsharon Offline
#698 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 10:37:25 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Yes, crazy busy with sleepovers this week. lol
Emily had her friend Emma come over last night, she just left.
Now just dropped Elise off at her friend Molly's house for a party/sleepover too!

Couple of errands to run later today, but I think it will be an early night for me tonight.
Exhausted after hosting the sleepover. LOL
joyfullycrafting Offline
#699 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 1:42:38 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

DH booked the 28 day cruise we wanted to go on. A little nervous, that is a LONG time on a ship, but VERY exited at the same time.

We had a lot of it paid for with the cruises we went on in January, and got a bunch of onboard credit, so our tips will all be taken care of.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#700 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:29:54 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Patty likes her job it's a little further than the other job but with 2 highways she has to take it is a little quicker but with traffic get home the same time Or rather to my house.

The bosses gave them a half of day on July 3 and they were all paid for a full dayBigGrin

Then next month they are taking all the employees and their spouses to a Yankee game.

DD has been going to Yankee games since she was a toddler. My X Husband would take her all the time. She is a Hugh Yankee fan. So they are excited and I am excited because Abigail will be having a sleepover hereBigGrin.

Joy I didn't realize Kate was 8 hours away! omg!! 28 days cruise where to???

Sharon.. you must be exhausted nice that they have sleepovers

Shelly..that should be nice having a baby shower he is adorable..

88 deg. here today hot hot even Abby didn't want to stay out long and she was playing in her water table under a roof I had the ceiling fan outside going I liked it she was ready to come inside.

Hoping everyone has a great evening/day

joyfullycrafting Offline
#701 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:58:23 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

The cruise leaves from LA (we have to get our LA cruising done before Jill moves to Texas!) and goes to Hawaii, Tahiti, BoraBora, Samoa, and a few other places. The last eight days might be interesting. They are all at sea.
NJsharon Offline
#702 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 2:37:50 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Joy, that is very exciting about the cruise! Very jealous! One day I hope to do a long cruise like that too.

Another hot one here today, high of 89 today.

Yes I am exhausted from the sleepover here. I went to bed around 8.15pm last night, was just so tired!

Another busy day running around today too!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#703 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 5:04:26 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Lots of rain and wind last night we have 3 shade sails up over the Koi Pond good protection from birds and helps keep the water cool well the winds were so bad it actaully tore the sail . usually DH would take them down when we know it will be high winds but last night we had no idea.

Hot day already lots of errands Chiropractor this morning Costco..

Have a good day all
lv2scrap02 Offline
#704 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 5:45:47 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

When you gals ordered your Mystery Boxes what did you get???

I see July Box is out.

I guess Melody and Joy probably are busy making new cards with the new Cricut CTMH cart. They are only showing older projects.

Can't wait to see this cartridge
NJsharon Offline
#705 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 9:56:26 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Heads up, if you like D-Ring scrapbook albums, there was a bunch of the Project Life D-Ring albums in the clearance aisle at my michaels. Marked down to $9.99 & then a sign saying 50% off clearance prices, so they were $5 each. I bought 2 as I need to get pages into albums!

Of course your Michaels may vary, but worth checking out for $5 each!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#706 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 10:48:24 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, that is too bad about your sail shade.

Sharon, dizzy still gone? Hope so!

Got my strawberry box card made last night. Now that know how the sizing works, all should be good. It is for my sister's birthday.

DH has been helping my dad work on his '29 Model A Ford. Well, DH does the work and my dad thinks he is telling DH what to do. He has had this car since I was like in the second grade and all he has done with it is let it sit. There is a car show at our church Friday night, and DH is trying to get it ready to put in the show.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#707 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 11:57:14 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon thanks for the info on the d-Rings I actually use CTMH Albums.

Joy.. Whoa a Model T are you all going to ride in it??

NJsharon Offline
#708 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 12:20:25 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

I love the faux leather CTMH albums, but just get frustrated with the post bound. They are such a pain to undo & then do back up. So thought I would give the D-ring a try. Not as nice quality as CTMH albums though, for sure!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#709 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 4:34:21 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon.. What I do is take the refills (Protectors) and put 30 in the album. All my albums usually come out to 30 pages that's with embellishments so i feel you can get a lot in them.

One time a friend spilt coffee and it ran all over the album has his wife was looking thru it. No worries wiped clean.

Well I am exhausted I put a pot of Marinara Sauce on early this morning then fried up almost 6 pounds of eggplant (DH bright idea) then finally got done and said I am on a roll fried up 5 pounds of chicken cutlets. then everything put into trays and frozen just left 1 tray of each out for Sat.

DH comes in and says whats for dinner?? he had a hugh roast beef sandwich at 3pm and Costco chocolate chip cookies coffee and said that was his dinner.

I had a piece of chicken cutlet and a salad I said kitchen is closed. Your on your own just got done at 6:30 pm showered hair washed. I am done done.

Now tomorrow I still need to cook up a little more Marinara sauce.

Hoping everyone has a good night

OH I did place my order for CTMH sharon I can't wait to get my stuff everytime I get a box I feel like it is Christmas LOL

NJsharon Offline
#710 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:56:29 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I ordered CTMH stuff July 1st & finally it shipped! It says I will get it Saturday July 12th, fingers crossed!!!

Pretty easy day today, just some vinyl work today. I need an easy day, been a busy week!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#711 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 11:42:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Yesterday while I was doing all that cooking DH was installing a air conditioner in the shed, today I haven't seen him all dayBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#712 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 11:44:19 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hannah and Abby played all morning with the kitchen read books played outside I actually miss my little girls attention lol then we sat a read. Now Hannah went home Abby down for a nap.

I am going to go and relaxBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#713 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:42:56 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

There have been TOO MANY mice in that Model A for me to want to ride in it.

We have a thing in our little town once a year called Thunderegg Days. A thunderegg is a geode. Anyway, there are all kinds of vendors set up. I just went and got my supply of goat's milk soap for the year. It is wonderful to use to shave my legs. Very soft and gentle. I bought it all from the sale bin!
SandraB. Offline
#714 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:17:48 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 263 post(s)
Hi everyone; we have been extremely busy since we arrived on Mon. afternoon. The weather has been absolutely beautiful and is supposed to get hotter yet! The bowling has been pretty good though the air conditioning in the bowling alley isn't working so the boys are quite warm. They bowled at 8:00 a.m., non of them had great games...not sure if they'll make the medal rounds or not. Hopefully, they have better games tomorrow...they bowl at 3:30. We're hoping they are done on time as Kristi is supposed to have a ringette game tomorrow evening that we would love to watch her play. We haven't seen her play for 20 years or so. Been doing lots of bus riding and walking, some days walking as much as 10 kms.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of crafting done. Kristi & I visited M's here today, they have a huge one here. Came out empty handed though, was checking if they had the Explore blades...but no such luck.

Will catch up with everyone when we get back...hopefully with a medal in handBigGrin!

Take care and happy crafting
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 7/11/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#715 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 2:23:35 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

We are off to the shore & the boardwalk later today. Going to do the rides, go on the beach for a little bit, grab some boardwalk pizza probably for dinner & then home.

Oh & Elise has her BFF coming over for a sleepover so she will come with us too. Should be fun!
Poor Paul, my husband is going to be outnumbered with 4 of us girls in the car on the way there & back! lol

Sent my Mum a couple of copies of the new/upcoming CTMH idea book. As our girls are in there she wanted a copy for herself & a couple to show around. They arrived yesterday & she is so excited to see the girls in it & see the products. lol

lv2scrap02 Offline
#716 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 5:14:15 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... glad you are having a great time. I hope the boys bring home a medal I hope the air con works better. Wow come out empty handed from Michal's!!

Sharon.. it is so nice going thru the catty and than seeing your girls I actually thought the people submitted their art work.

Poor Paul with all these gals I am sure they will have a blast.

I did send some photos of Abigail but need to sort thru more

Hot day here company tomorrow and hopefully relaxing on Sunday

Hoping everyone has a good day
lv2scrap02 Offline
#717 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 12:31:37 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Just updated Abigail photo her daddy took er to a Game Farm on Wed. it was almost 90 deg. her cheeks are so red
joyfullycrafting Offline
#718 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 12:59:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Abigail's picture is so cute, Nancy!

Sharon, have a fun day! DH frequently felt outnumbered. Even our first dog was a girl.

Got my dads's Model A to the car show, back home so DH can do something else for him, then back to the church for the rest of the afternoon and the car show itself. It starts at 4 p.m.

Sandra, hope Troy and his team are doing well.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 7/11/2014(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#719 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 5:52:54 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Busy day here today Hannah had plans with friends and Alex's dad forgot to pick him up at his friends house so he was stranded. Never made it here.

A new restaurant opened up and DH said lets try it out don't have to ask me twice Its called "Millers L.I. Ale House" we don't drink but we thought we would try the food. We sit down and there are big screen Tv's all around I asked the waitress how many TV's do they have in here she said "67" big screen TV's. The food was ok. Place was packed.

I received 3 spam e-mails from someone wanting to order 600.00 worth of Close To My Heart" I guess they don't give up!!

Hope Troy brings home some medals LOL

Joy sounds like a fun evening. We just watched a show where they do over cars, trucks and it was a 1951 ford 150 I think really bad shape and the people were retired and saved for 18 yrs. so the budget was 60,000.00 to restore it. Well it came out gorgeous they wanted it to pull a trailer because they were going to travel the bill came to 60,000.00 plus tax!!!

Hope everyone has a good evening

NJsharon Offline
#720 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:30:54 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

We had such a fun late afternoon/evening at the shore. My girls & Elise's BFF went on tons of rides. So got back late & then they were up chatting in bed for a while before going to sleep too. lol

Today is a relaxing day. Don't think we are going out anywhere. May do some crafting.

Have a big crop I am vending at & cropping at next weekend. So need to get prepped for that & figure out what to take to scrapbook!