Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

39 Pages«<2627282930>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#811 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 4:13:07 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
I have been working on Alex's Scuba diving card all afternoon really trying to be creative.
Using my stamps and cricut.

Hoping everyone enjoys their evening/day hope you have better weather than us
SandraB. Offline
#812 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 8:13:28 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
another warm but slightly cloudy day, still made it to 28C (82.5F). Being it was overcast went for a nice 6km walk, perfect not too hot! DH got the rail almost finished for the deck today. Of course, it only took 2 trips to Rona...first for the wood, the 2nd for stain. I went the 2nd time and found a great case for storing all my brads, etc. So I've been doing some cleaning in my room when I should be working on the kids card. On the way to Rona picked up my photos, then after leaving Rona I realized they forgot to give me an 8x10 pic I ordered. So back I went for that, luckily we weren't all the way home.

Nancy: all your baking sounds yummy. Hope you got your card done. Too bad about all the rain for your block party. Hope it turned out ok anyway

Joy: further to the wedding...when I came home from getting groceries early this afternoon there was another huge bus out front. I guess the groom was from a city about 4 hours south of here (Calgary), so I think they all had to go down there for more of the festivities. Glad you enjoyed the fair.

Sharon: glad you had a nice holiday. I read on facebook about Frodo, hope he's ok. Hope your MIL does ok with the transfusion and she'll be fine. I have a question regarding using layers of iron-on vinyl. Do you iron on one layer at a time or all at the same time?

Well better get to the card.

Talk to everyone soon.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
NJsharon on 8/3/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#813 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:06:30 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SandraB. Go to Quoted Post

Sharon: glad you had a nice holiday. I read on facebook about Frodo, hope he's ok. Hope your MIL does ok with the transfusion and she'll be fine. I have a question regarding using layers of iron-on vinyl. Do you iron on one layer at a time or all at the same time?

Thank you Sandra. Yep was worried about Frodo yesterday as he was panting heavily all day. Never seen him pant before, so was quite unusual. Also was not drinking too much. But apart from that pretty much acting normal. Very weird. So far this morning he seems fine though & not panting. So will just monitor him.

Thanks for the good wishes for my MIL too. She is very scared, but wants to go through with it.
Oh & still not living with us yet. I have mentioned to Paul a few times about talking to Oma about moving in with us or near us, but he doesn't seem to want to push the issue & Oma is happy where she is. So I am not pushing the issue either.

Sandra, for layers on clothing/material you can just do one at a time, but for reduced time. So do 1st layer of HTV for maybe 10 seconds, then add your next layer, press that for 10 seconds etc. When you are all done layering then I normally press them all for 20 seconds together.
But DON'T layer glitter HTV on top of each other, they will just peel off after a short time.
You can however layer glitter HTV on top of regular HTV, no problem.

Hope that helps?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#814 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 6:06:35 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

The birds are chirping so I guess that maybe the weather will clear up and maybe we will finally see some sun.

Our Commack school taxes are very high well in this mornings newspaper seems our 2 retired Superintendents make a whopping $27,154.53 Per Month he is the top for all of L.I. and the 2nd. one makes a whopping $ 26,410.00 a Month holy cow!!!!

Us Seniors keep complaining that we should pay lower taxes because we haven't had any kids in school since early 90's. Some of my neighbors since the 80's.

Enough venting. Cut some fishes last night then stamped them with textured stamps they came out really nice. Cut coral. So now I am hoping I get some nice photos from Alex because this would make a really nice layout. More on a larger scale.

Need to do a little food shopping then come home and craft.

Have a good day

Oh I never did go to the block party. With the weather and all plus it was cold and windy
lv2scrap02 Offline
#815 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:01:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Well DH is in the Dog House he took my car out of the garage and didn't shut off the ignission all the way.

It is automatic start and when you shut it off you have to press hard well the ignition was on for accessories and the air con was on. Dead Dead

crafting now
lv2scrap02 Offline
#816 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:27:06 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok Card is all done

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
Alex's Birthday Card.jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#817 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:35:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

DONE trying to post the card and get it larger grrrrr

Edited by user Sunday, August 03, 2014 1:47:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex's Birthday Card.jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#818 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:54:18 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

DH calls me from out East and he says there was a ponging sound when I shut the door of the car I said yes to sell you the ignition wasn't completely shut offAngry

But I made the most of the afternoon until DH comes home charges the battery and says why don't you go shopping now!!! I hate going later in the day because it is so busy so I go I get Max all his veggies and dinner for tonight and said I might as well start peeling the veggies and puree them.

Then i said 2 hours later I might as well saute some squash and summer sqash for us and we can have it with our dinner then I said I might as well saute some mushrooms and onion for tonights dinner we were having a nice steak. so after all this now it is pot time I had so many pots for some reason I never think to put them in the dishwasher!!

Then get all done and said OK now I am going to print Hannah's Prom and graduation photos and the darn printer kept freezing up on me!! Not happy

Well all said and done it is almost 7pm I got all Abby's phtos printer all 40 since June and now!!

I have my week cut out for me lots of scrapbooking to do and a mini album for Hannah to take with her to school

Have a good evening/day everyoneBigGrin
Shelly Offline
#819 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:56:34 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Joy - Nice you have your Explore set up in a new home.

Sandra - Those India weddings sure can be big and expensive. There was a big article in the paper here recently about one here. It told about all the festivities they had that went on for days and they gave a price for the wedding. I don't remember how much it was, but it was outrageous.

Nancy - Your card is really cute! I'm sure Alex will love it. Sounds like you have a crafty week ahead of you!

We had a nice couple of days on Friday and Saturday. Today it started clouding up again and rained a little, but the next three days are going to be very rainy!! At least we can turn off our sprinklers, so will help with the water bill.

The shower went nicely. I made a bunch of decorations for it, that turned out nice. Now this week I will pack up more of my sewing room, now that DH is home to move things out. I was going to do it last week, but it didn't work out. I don't know if there is room in our shed for me to put much out there from my craft room, but need to figure something out.

My DD with the new baby told us this weekend that we can put all our stuff in storage when we sell, and move in with them. Then I would be right there to babysit when she goes back to work. So now I am trying to talk DH into just going ahead and doing it now and then we can empty the house and the rooms would look bigger. He wants to wait till we sell. I just want to get started on the house, so that we can move in sooner. I guess he will win.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#820 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 9:50:17 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Nancy, I never could get the pic to open. Confused

Shelly, boy, I hope your house sells soon! I can't imagine living without my craft stuff for that long. Truthfully, a 28 day cruise is making me miss my craft stuff. I know I will take knitting, and I may try and get Christmas cards parts cut and take them with me to put together.

Sharon, hope Frodo and your MIL make it through today!

Sandra, boy, the wedding that never ends. We did two weddings for around $5,000. Both in-laws did help a bit, but I'll bet total both were not over $6,000.

I will be cutting out 60 aprons from PDDU today for my SIL. But, easy to cut. Won't take too long.
NJsharon Offline
#821 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 1:14:12 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Well Frodo seems to be doing a bit better today. He isn't panting & is acting pretty normal. Maybe a bit quieter than normal, bit more calm. But doing okay, so just monitoring him.

MIL has her complete blood transfusion tomorrow. Hoping that goes okay. Paul will go to be with her for that.

I have a girl scout meeting this evening to go over dates for upcoming year & pay dues etc.

Starting to get back into the swing of things, but still finding it hard to get out of 'vacation mode'!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#822 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 3:29:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Seems Ms. Abby climbed out of her crib last night and DD couldn't get her back to sleep until 2:30am Abigail was singing all her nursary rymes all night long!

Just went down for a nap with me at 5pm and I have to say she played most of the day by herself
all I did was read her a couple of books. DD is working late and her DH now made the crib into a toddler bed and baby proofing Abigails bedroom.

I think she is jumping the gun it might have been a one time thing but she is so nervous my daughter. I am still going to keep her in the crib I have a ranch so it isn't like I have to run to the 2nd. floor Patty has a big house and big stair case so takes time to get to her.

Sharon wish your mil luck hope all goes well

Joy you are lucky marrying 2 daughters for 6000.00. My GF is planning her DD wedding for July 2015 they are having 200 people 50,000 just for the reception not including flowers photography, Church even the Church now wants 500.00 does not include music pay separate.

Shelly.. it is hard packing your stuff and getting rid of things hope it goes smoothly for you.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#823 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 4:00:55 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

My son in law just made Abby's crib into a toddler bed. Hoping all goes well tonight
SandraB. Offline
#824 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 7:28:32 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

hi all; the wedding festivities are STILL going on, the bus was here again early this am to pick everyone up and just came back a bit ago. I think this is a never ending weddingLOL! Picked up Troy from camp this am, got home and got his laundry done up then cut the lawn while dh was sanding the steps on the deck. Was overcast all day, got about a dozen drops of rain while I was cutting the grass. We could use a nice rain, I had to water the plants again tonite. Had the kids here yesterday for their anniversary,

Nancy: I couldn't get your card to open either. Hope Abigail does good in her new bed. Have fun with your scrapbooking

Joy: I can't even imagine what this wedding is costing him. Plus he has a whole houseful of company from England all staying with them.

Sharon: glad Frodo is doing ok, will be thinking of your MIL tomorrow. Thanks for the info on the iron-on vinyl.

Shelly: glad the shower went well. Good luck packing up your craft room.

Tomorrow is errand running day. Have to pick up a few groceries, then head to Wal-mart to see if Troy actually got any photos on his camera. I gave him one of my first digital cameras, so it may have seen it's day. He claims he took some pics at camp, we'll see.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#825 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:14:09 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

MIL is at the hospital now, so hoping that goes well.

I have to go meet the Girl Scout leader as I didn't go yesterday evening.
Then dentist appointment this afternoon.

Have to do some vinyl work today too, playing catch up a bit!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#826 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:54:42 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

If you want to see the card it appears now the first one I deleted but I see it plain as day

Sharon hope MIL is doing better and Frodo

Can't wait to hear how Abigail slept in her new bed.

Those weddings going on for 7 or 8 days it is amazing

Beautiful day here finally sun is shining..

Have a great day

joyfullycrafting Offline
#827 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 9:27:59 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, for me, both pics just show a black X and nothing happens when I click on them.

Hope Abigail did OK in a "big girl bed!"

Sharon, thoughts for your MIL today, although with the time difference, she could be about done by now.

Just think, Sandra, you could have gotten on that bus and learned all about the wedding festivities!!! Flapper

Got my aprons cut and ready to mail. Over half done with Kate's afghan. It is a big one, since Jordan and Kate are both tall.

Headed to town eventually.

Have a good day, all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#828 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:07:48 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

this is too funny because I can see the photo of Alex card. Well anyway I did a good job if I say so myself
Maybe I will put it on FB but then he might see it.. so no

Abigail went to bed last night and they put a childproof door knob on the door and she got out of her bed and screamed for 10 min. mommy open door on and on Patty went upstairs and comforted her put her back into bed. Then Bob is saying it isn't too bad until she starts crying Daddy daddy open door they felt terrible and then she sat down and read some books in her room then they watched her get into her bed and go to sleep. Patty bought her a Minnie Mouse pillow so she was thrilled and when she had to get up she said she wanted a stamp because she is a good girl and slept in her big girls bed.

So we will see tonight. I hope I can keep her in our crib for a while with her naps

Years ago i could put Hannah and Alex on a bed put pillows around them they slept and called me when they woke up. This little girl loves climbing. She has strong arms because of gymnastics she really pulls herself up.

Have any of you gals ever tried Groupon???

I took the plunge and i am going for a haircut 45.00 value for 25.00 shampoo, hair cut, blowout and a conditioning treatment. I use to go years ago to this Salon but got way too expensive now their cuts came down to 45.00 which is still high. But the going rate around here is 49.00 and up so if I can save for a cut I will give it a try.

Trying one more time to post the photo

Edited by user Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:10:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex's Birthday Card.jpg
Shelly Offline
#829 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:47:13 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - I could see the card in the second post earlier, but now I only see the black x's also. I do see it in your recent post.

Hope Abigail does well in her big girl bed. It's hard when they are crying and can call for mom and dad.

Joy - Are you knitting the afgan for your daughter? I got a pattern for a crocheted afgan I want to make. I had a lot of yarn leftover from one I made my GS. But the pattern is for a lighter weight yarn, so I will play with it to make it work, I hope.

Sharon - I hope your MIL's procedure went well. Sounds like you had a nice vacation.

Boy, have we been getting the rain. We are in some kind of monsoonal flow. A house in the north of the valley on a hillside that was part of a quarry in the past, was taken out in a landslide today. Fortunately, the family got out just as it started, but the house was knocked off the foundation. I guess there was a problem with the hillside, but the rain just pushed it over the edge. We have been getting some pretty heavy downpours. So they are watching four other houses that are in danger. The rain is supposed to let up some for a day. They are working hard to try and stop further damage and divert more rain.
SandraB. Offline
#830 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:14:23 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

still nice and warm here, they are forecasting rain for late tomorrow afternoon though. We'll see, it could just go around us. We were supposed to have bocce tonite...everyone showed up but the coach, I guess his car broke down along the highway and he had to have it towed and he didn't have his phone. Plus he had all the equipment. So we came home and I went for a 9km bike ride instead. Felt real good to be out for a bike ride, I'm going to try to alternate between biking and walking.BigGrin

Nancy: glad Abigail's first nite in her bed went ok. I was able to see your card this time, looks great. Hope your haircut turned out ok.

Sharon: hope things went well for your MIL.

Shelly: hope the rain lets up for you soon. So sad about those people's houses.

Joy: glad you got most of your aprons cut out and the afghan is coming along.

Tomorrow I'm going into mom's for a visit in the afternoon, will probably have to do her vacuuming. She says she's going to try, but I'm sure the vacuum will be waiting for meLOL

Better run and sort some pics. Take care everyone
joyfullycrafting Offline
#831 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 8:47:22 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

My internet is SLOW this morning. Blink

Yes, I am knitting the afghan. It is dark red Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Bulky. Makes it knit fairly fast, but I am using seven skeins of yarn, so it still takes a while.

Nancy, I can see the card not. It is great!!!

I kind of remember that the girls would start climbing out of their cribs, so I would just leave the side down until we got them into a regular bed.

Shelly, we saw that house on the news.

We are not getting so much rain as just humid weather. And we are not used to much humidity.

Today is DH's birthday. Not much planned except probably cake and ice cream tonight. He bought himself his bday gift a couple of months ago! Laugh
Shelly Offline
#832 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:30:04 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Morning ladies.

Sandra - Hope the rain misses you. I'm sick of it.

Joy - Happy Birthday to Merle! My DH usually buys his own gift or gives me instructions as to exactly what to buy.

Today is a beautiful day. Nice blue skies and cool temperatures. Nice break from the rain. More rain tomorrow though. Hopefully not as much.

Not sure what I am going to do today. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at Jill's house holding the baby. Was a nice afternoon. I have to finish up packing up my sewing room, but I keep procrastinating. I don't want to do it, but it must be done.Sad I have my craft stuff put away. I can get them out and do stuff if I have to, but it is a pain. When the sewing stuff is packed, I will be bored out of my mind. Sorry I keep complaining about this.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:31:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#833 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:23:46 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

My day off I always seem to be running around I had cardologist this morning and my echo came out perfect so I am done with that. The stopped at Walmart on my way home and picked up a Waffle Maker so i can make my GF Waffles. Started out at 8 am

Then off to CVS (local pharmacy) I had a coupon for 30% off if you buy only their CVS products which I needed quite a few things. Get to the register and she says you need to buy a CVS Bag to get the 30% off well the bag was 15.99 which i certainly don't need another bag for grocery and such. So instead she took off 10% because i was annoyed. Then DH calls I said I am on my way home he said pick up a Greek Salad No go in another direction and I figured I might as well go into M's
had a 40% off coupon I needed 250 Xyron adhesive so she said put the 40% away (oh oh ) is it on sale she said no I have a 50% off coupon you can use that. BigGrin
Then salad and finally home after 1pm.

I relaxing a little because I have to start on Hannah's mini album.

Thanks for the comments on the card it was fun to do.

Lucky the cribs I bought for Abby's house and my house you just take the side off and add the piece of furniture to protect them from falling out of the bed.

Patty said she went right to bed last night with her minnie pillow and blanket and went right to sleepBigGrin

Shelly.. that has to be hard packing after over 20 yrs. in the house are you getting sad?? or are you happy to be moving? I did see mudslides in the newspaper unbelievable how these houses are getting destroyed

Sharon.. how is your mil doing?

Joy.. you have so many talents.. enjoy knitting Happy Birthday to Merle

lv2scrap02 Offline
#834 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:50:02 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good afternoon girls,

I had unexpected company today my friends that couldn't make to the open house (bowling league)
wanted to come and see the back yard

So they came and now they are gone.

all the cardstock I have I need a gold sheet of cardstock all the colors I have just don't cut it.

Seems when we thought we were making Hannah's centerpieces for her tables at the restaurant she used every sheet I had!

So on the hunt

Hope everyone is enjoying their day
NJsharon Offline
#835 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 11:01:57 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

MIL did really well & was feeling lots of energy the next day! Paul will go see her tomorrow, to go to the blood doctor with her & see what is the next course of action.

Straight No Chaser concert was really good. Only thing was it was a totally different set of songs & it was a 'rewind' show. Well we didn't realize it would all be music from 50s, 60s & 70s. So both my kids & the other 2 ladies kids didn't really recognize too many songs. :(
But my girls were still bopping along & said they had a great time at the show!
We also did the meet & greet after, got photos signed (that I had printed out) & they all chatted with my girls which was really nice. Lovely bunch of guys!

Drove back this morning, stopping at a farm stand to buy cucumbers, tomatoes, cherries & peaches. Mmmmm.

Bingo at the Elks club this evening, other than that, just relaxing!

Tomorrow I will do some more vinyl work & some laundry too.
NJsharon Offline
#836 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:48:44 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Birthday party to go to for Elise today.
Vinyl work for me today! Maybe some laundry. Other than that, not much going on!
Shelly Offline
#837 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 9:06:11 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Sharon - Glad everything went well with your MIL. Sounds like you had a good time at the concert even though it wasn't what you were expecting.

Nancy - Why is it we are missing something when working on a project so many times. Hope you find the paper you need.

Not much going on with me. Just working on boxing up more stuff to empty rooms out. Going to need a storage locker soon, as our shed is getting full. DH says we will need one moving truck for my craft and sewing stuff and another for the rest of the house. Probably not far from the truth. Our son is moving out this week. He is moving in with our oldest daughter. He doesn't like people coming through and doesn't want to live as far out as we will. The university and his work would really be quite far from our new place.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#838 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 1:06:23 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Sharon glad you and the girls enjoyed the concert. MIL doing ok

Shelly.. funny about needing a trailer for the craft stuff!! Just think the more you pack the less you will have to do later on are you still moving in with your DD when the house is sold??

Today we thoyght we were going to a Animal Farm which now has water slides, bouncers and so many other things but way up there in price. So on Monday it is cheaper so we will go on Monday

Instead I took my 2 girls on a shopping spree and I believe Abigail got the most in Fall clothes.

Now we are just hoping she grows in height to fit into all these pants. I had a coupon to Kohl's 30% off plus everything was on sale but still spent a small fortune. Then out to lunch went to Friendly's. Abby ate a grilled cheese sandwich, french fries and a happy ending dessert. She must have been hungry also she loves her toddler bed Dd says she goes in by herself and off to sleep.

Oh by the way DD got laid off from her so called family orientated job!!!Angry

hair cut later on tonight.

I have been cutting lots of over lays with the Expression amazing when you put a new blade in cuts so good.

Off to craft

NJsharon Offline
#839 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 4:17:09 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

OMGosh, I hurt my back today somehow!

It was fine all day, dropped Elise off at the birthday party & it was fine. Drove not even 5 minutes to a supermarket with Emily to shop. Got out of the car & excruciating pain in my lower back!

So since then I have been hobbling around the store, then the house!
If I am sitting it is just a slight ache in my lower back. But as soon as I stand or walk it is painful. Probably a moderate pain, not severe pain, but definitely not light pain either. :(

Will call the Dr's office tomorrow AM to see if I can get in tomorrow, but guessing they won't have any appointments & will have to go in on Monday. Sigh.

Plan was to go to a peach festival at a farm tomorrow. But now that may change for me. :(
They have hayrides, little tractor rides, face painting, moon bounce, pony rides, peach slushies, homemade peach ice cream, peach shortcake (sounds good!) & peach pies! Sounds lovely!

I think I need a full body makeover. LOL Seems I just get over one thing & get something else lately!
SandraB. Offline
#840 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 7:23:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

had fun at the clothing party on Wed., nite. Bought a pr of pants and a couple of tops. Washed my cupboards down yesterday, took mom grocery shopping today. Have to do my house cleaning around all her appts. Haven't done hardly any crafting all weekMad! Just renewed my Circle membership and ordered the new pens this evening.

Nancy: glad Abigail is all set for fall and she is doing well in her big girl bed. Sorry DD got laid off, does she have any other jobs on the radar?

Joy: happy birthday to dh. Your afghan sounds lovely

Shelly: good luck with your packing. How have the showings been going?

Sharon: glad MIL is doing well. Sounds like your girls enjoyed the concert. Hope your back feels better soon.

It's been cool here the past few days, had a terrific thunderstorm on Wed., evening. Rained this evening again. Supposed to be hot & sunny again for the next week.BigGrin!

Troy has golf tomorrow morning (weather permitting) and not much else on for the rest of the w/end. Dh hopes to finish painting the deck steps.

Off to try to get some scrapping doneBigGrin! Take care, hope everyone else is doing well.