Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<2728293031>»
Shelly Offline
#841 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 9:13:03 PM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Nancy - Sounds like a fun day shopping and going out to lunch. That is so great that Abigail goes to bed so well in her new bed so fast. Sure hope your DD can find another job soon.

Sharon - I hope your back gets better fast. You probably just moved wrong. Hope you can get some relief quickly. The peach festival sounds like lots of fun, hopefully you can go.

Sandra - Nice to get some new clothes! Hope you got some crafting done.

Well, all my material, thread, etc., is packed up in my sewing room. In my craft room most of my paper is packed and all my cartridges. So no more crafting for me. I did do one quick project for a neighbor before I packed up my embroidery thread. I sewed names on her daughters piano book bags, so they would know who's was who's. I took them over and gave them to her and the little girls were so excited. It was just their name on it, but they were so excited. Made my day that something so simple could excite them like that.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#842 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 6:09:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1284 time(s) in 999 post(s)
Good morning girls,

Sharon.. hope your back is better I agree you probably turned the wrong way or bent down and pulled something. Heating pad always helps me and a couple of Advils. enjoy the Peach Fair. sounds like another fun filled day for you and the girls.

Sandra.. nice you bought some clothes at the Party.. It was a clothing party!! Nice that Troy is involved in a lot of different sports..

I have all these Reward Points and i think I will just use them on the Circle Membership I hear gossip they may do away with the Rewards and I don't want the Points going to waste.

Shelly... Nice your neighbors grandchildren love their bookbags tags. You are getting a lot done packing. Just think when you move into your new home you can organize all your crafts how fun will that be.BigGrin

No Patty has no jobs lined up She has been applying to many jobs on line no more knocking on doors or answering ads in newspaper everything now is done on line. so she has been applying for 10 jobs a night. That is how long Abigail gives her time wise. She was thinking of doing some Mystery Shopping during the day just to bring in some money. She us to do that in the past and at least I will get to see my grand daughter.

I am so use to having her the 4 days a week and boy not seeing her on Wed Thursday I missed her.

Monday we will go to the Game Farm they also have puppet shows, Parrot shows and lots of activities I invited Hannah and I am hoping she will join the 3 of us.

Don't know what me and DH have planned yet for today I would love to work on my accordian album

Right now DH is making a Texico Gas Station and on Etsy web site he found all the Texico Gas signs so he is thrilled and cheap too.

have a great day all
NJsharon Offline
#843 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 1:02:23 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Was happy to get a Dr appointment this morning. She thinks it is muscular/skeletal so prescribed naproxen (like Aleve) for pain relief & anti-inflammatory. Said to also wear a heat pad on it all the time if I can to bring swelling down.

She did also take a urine sample too though as I had a slight fever. Found blood in the urine, so is sending it for analysis, but does not think it is connected.

Game Farm sounds fun Nancy!

joyfullycrafting Offline
#844 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 2:25:11 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Got on DH's computer today as he has mine at the drag races. For FOUR DAYS!!! Crying

It's hard cuz I have to remember my passwords.

Sharon, hope your test come back OK. Back feeling any better?

Sandra, I don't know that I have heard of a clothing party. Sounds fun!

Nancy, I am so sorry about Patty's job!!!! Hope she find something else soon, and close enough to home or to you.

Got three things altered today. I kind of got one a bit too small, but it will work. The fabric is delicate, or it wouldn't be to snug. If it were thicker fabric it would be fine, but I put fray check on the seams so they don't pull. It looks fine. luckily, except for a funny at the waist, but since it is a skirt and I will wear a top over the waistband, it doesn't matter.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/10/2014(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#845 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 8:26:18 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Troy did have golf this a.m., and boy was it cool when we first got there for the first hour. Glad I took a jacket and wore socks & runners. After they finished on the driving range then we went up on a bit of a higher area and it was beautiful...felt like 10 degrees warmerBigGrin! After golf dh & I went for our eye exams...all's well except dh now needs to wear his glasses all the time not just for reading. Came home & had a nice visit with the neighbours. She gave me some scrapbooking stuff & stamps she isn't using. What I don't want I'll take to school for my teacher's craft option. After supper Troy & I went for a 5.5km bike ride while dh finished painting the steps on the deck.

Sharon: glad you were able to get into the dr., hope your back feels better soon

Shelly: isn't funny how sometimes the simplest of things will please the little ones. Glad you are getting your packing done

Nancy: hope your dd finds a new job soon, everything is done online now isn't it? Hope you got to work on your accordian album. The game farm sounds fun

Joy: the clothing party was Jockey Wear. I like it because I can wear a size smaller than I usually buy...makes me feel goodBigGrin

Well back to my scrapping, managed to get a few pages done last nite, hope to finish a couple more tonite. Some of the stamps I got were Stampin' Up and she had never even mounted them. Will have to do that later while I'm watching tv.

Take care everyone, enjoy the rest of your w/endBigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/10/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#846 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 4:04:33 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I was feeling a bit better yesterday afternoon, so went to the Peach Festival with the family. Was wearing a Thermacare heated wrap on my back the whole time & didn't really walk too much. But guess I overdid it as I am hurting more this morning. :(

So today I will take my pill she prescribed, switched out the heat pad & put a new one on & will stay inside & take it easy!

Maybe I may change out my nail polish & redo my nails.
Maybe work on a couple of vinyl shirts.

But that will be about it!

Frodo is being so very silly right this moment! We have a tiny electric (free standing) fireplace in the office. He is going around & around it, with his leash on, trying to catch his leash. LOL Silly doggy! LOL

lv2scrap02 Offline
#847 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:04:43 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning although it is almost afternoon

Yesterday we headed out to the East for a nice lunch on the water watch the ferry boats and we couldn't fin a parking space anywhere. Sat. are a bad time because you have the ferry's coming in from Conn. so after about hour riding around we decided to go where we usually go to Northport Harbour which is right near we live but way North of us.

Walked around and then had a nice Seafood lunch.

Then came home and I finished up Hannah's graduation and Prom it is a 9x9 accordian album that CTMH sold I am sorry I didn't buy anymore now they discontinued it!!

I used some of the overlays in Artbooking cart. I get so much use out of that cartridge.

I will try and post some photo's which lately I don't have much luck

Sharon glad you are feeling a little better did buy lots of peaches?

Sandra.. sounds like a nice enjoyable day glad the weather was a little warmer

Joy.. nice you have a computer do anything with the Explore??

Shelly.. hope all is going well with the packing

Well today is my Birthday and although I thought we celabrated it yesterday DH is taking me out shopping and then a nice dinner since we had seafood yesterday I said I could go for a nice steak dinner

Oh by the way.. My hair cut I love I did use the Groupon so for 29.00 I got a Keritan Treatment wash cut blow out although she was a Jr. Stylist I like how she listened to me and yet gave me a nice style. So she will definitley see me again

Too funny getting all these emails from Scrapbook website I signed up for years ago wishing me a HB

have a great day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#848 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 6:07:49 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good evening.

I am trying to upload some pics to shutterfly. Having computer issues. Grrr. Either that or the net is SLOW. Not pleased.

Sandra, fun to get new craft stuff. And so nice of you to share what you don't want.

Nancy, I am glad you had a nice birthday!

Yes, I made a flower box card with my Explore yesterday on DH's computer. I know I can make my own, but sometimes using a pre-designed one is just easier. I used a flower box card from SVGcuts. For a friend that is in the hospital.

A friend invited me to lunch today after church, then after that I went to J's and bought .99 cent patterns, and ended up getting fabric for a dress. Just a simple knit tank dress, quick and easy to make.
NJsharon Offline
#849 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 12:39:33 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, I like the Artbooking too! I do use it sometimes for scrapbooking. Sometimes go back to Art Philosophy too. Don't use Artiste as much.

I do like making cards, so thinking the new Artfully Sent will get used quite a bit too!

Seafood lunch sounds lovely. We don't have a lot of good seafood restaurants right near us. We have many fast food/chain joints, a good hibachi place, a nice thai place, couple of Mexican restaurants, pizza parlors, but I love Seafood!

Yesterday I just stayed home & did stuff, to rest my back a bit. Nothing too strenuous. Hoping it is a bit better today. Should get results from my doctor today or tomorrow on the urine sample they sent off.

Even though my back is still hurting a bit, I did apply for a job yesterday evening at Liberty Travel, to be a travel agent! I am super excited over that opportunity & hope I at least get a phone interview with them! I figure it is mainly sitting down arranging travel, so my back should be okay, even if I had to interview and/or train soon.

Was thinking of applying to Kohls, but heard the process is quick & I know I couldn't be walking/standing around too much & definitely no bending or stretching if I had to do that.

So will see how the Liberty Travel works out & can always apply to Kohls later if I get a 'no' from Liberty Travel.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#850 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 12:56:23 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hope you get called for an interview, Sharon!

Having some issues with clicking on things with my mouse. Tried two different USB mice, and now I am using a wired mouse. I have a touch-screen, and when my mouse clicks don't work, I can finger click, but I want my mouse to work.

Got fabric for a tank dress yesterday. Hope to get it made today. Simple pattern.

DH is supposed to be at the hospital at 11:30 a.m. Thursday for surgery. If the doc can do it laproscopially, it will be only one night in the hospital.

Found out that that the doc has one of Jeffie's sisters! She is only 65 pounds, Jeffie is around 100 pounds! Jeffie is not fat, just big and tall.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#851 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 4:21:40 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

We had a nice day here today we went to the Animal Farm we use to take Hannah and Alex there when
they were little and now they tripled the size of the farm with water slides, bouncers 2 big playgrounds they had life size puppets singing and playing instruments it was so cute. We went into a bird sancuary (sp) and they come right on you and Abigail was able to pet them it was awesome.

Well we put Abby on a train ride with Patty and she screamed the whole time she didn't like the ride at all. There was a big billy goat and he said BAAAA we jumped he was so loud and Abigail Baaa back to him and they were doing it back and forth it was so cute.
Anyway we had a good time then I took them out to lunch and she ate everything and then said I want ice cream her lunch did come with it and she ate a hugh dish. I don't know where she put it all.

Came home to a nice surprise my Cinch came it was on back order and just received it. A little late I would have loved to do Hannah's album.

Thank you all for the comments on the album it was fun and only took 2 days.

Tomorrow I get to see Hannah and Alex he was in the Florida Keys scuba diving for 1 week the last night he was there they were fishing for dinner and his pole fell in the water he jumps in to get it and forgot his brand new apple I phone was in his pocket ruined. I am sure his parents aren't too happy.

So Tuesday we will celabrate his birthday with his favorite canoli cake that I can't have now this is going to be a killer for me if I have I get sick and I don't want to do that. So this morning I baked a batch of GF cranberry/walnut muffins and boy did they come good. So that is what I will munch on. Dh wants to take us all out to dinner since this will be the last time we will all be together for some time. Hannah leaves in 2 weeks and Thursday she is having her 4 wisdom teeth removed. Poor thing.

Sharon hoping your back is better

Joy that was some buy and that pattern. Wishing Merle luck with the surgery

Have a good night all
SandraB. Offline
#852 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 8:16:11 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

after I was on here on Sat., evening all of a sudden my monitor went all crazy, things were bouncing all over the place. Dh & I have the same monitors so we switched them thinking it was the monitor but no that didn't work. So took it back to the shop this a.m. and it turned out it was the video card. So about an hour later he called and said it was all fixedBigGrin BigGrin! I was worried he would have to keep it and then I wouldn't be able to use my Explore, glad I still have my Expression!LOL Took mom to the knee clinic this afternoon, they were quite pleased with her progress and said they don't need to see her for a yearBigGrin! They did suggest she might want to look at getting her own walker which she didn't want to hear I'm sure. Though she has admitted she feels more confident using it going further distances. It has got real hot here again, went for an 11km bike ride tonite!

Nancy: your trip to the animal farm sounds like fun.

Sharon: hope your back is ok, good luck with your job search. Aren't you going back to the school?

Joy: hope you got your pics uploaded and your dress done

Shelly: how's the packing going, are you buried in boxes?

My friend and I are off on a scrapbooking roadtrip tomorrowBigGrin

Hope all of our friends that have been missing from here lately are all doing ok.
Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#853 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:39:16 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra.. glad mom is doing well. Enjoy your scrapbooking road trip sounds like fun

I am kind of use to seeing and meeting new chatters and then they leave and you never hear from them again!!

I have met so many people on here since 2006 I wish they still kept in touch

Today is a lazy day Alex and hannah not coming over until later he is waiting for his new phone to come in the mail he has to sign for it then we will take them both out to dinner come back and he can enjoy his delicious cake.. so jealous..

Steve bought me Gluten free cookies at the italian bakery never thought of making my own Meringue
cookies all it is sugar and egg whites and cream of tarter. Little too sweet for me but I to try one and it was creamy on the inside soft meringue crunchy on the outside. Oh a pignolie cookies which are the nuts and almond paste. I always have the nuts on hand for my stuffing for turkey and chicken.

I will go and play with my cinch I didn't realize how big of a machine it is and heavy. Needed to make room in the craft room. I need a bigger room!!!!

Well hoping everyone is having a good day
Shelly Offline
#854 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:21:07 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Sharon - Hope your back is feeling better. Good luck with the job hunt.

Joy - Hope DH surgery goes well and they can do it the easy way. Will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Did you get your dress done?

Nancy - The animal farm sounds like lots of fun. Glad Abigail enjoyed it. Being GF is hard. My DD gets sad when we have yummy things that she loved and can no longer have. I always try to buy her a treat when we are having goodies she can't have.

Sandra - Glad your mom's knee is doing well. Good you were able to get your computer fixed quickly so you weren't without it long. Are you loving your explore? Have fun on your scrapbooking roadtrip. Sounds like fun.

Well my sewing room is all packed up. So no sewing for me. My craft stuff is mostly packed up also, so no crafting either. So far all the boxes are in the shed and garage. We are looking at getting a storage unit, but putting it off as long as possible, because we don't want to pay for it until we have to. Trying to keep going through things and getting rid of more stuff we haven't used. DH keeps telling me not to get rid of some things, cuz he thinks I will want to buy it again later. But I told him I am just getting rid of stuff we haven't used in several years. No sense keeping that stuff. Makes less to have to move.
NJsharon Offline
#855 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:58:25 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, that farm sounds amazing! What is the name of it & do they have that stuff every weekend going on, or was it a special day? Maybe I will take the girls on a day trip, the bird house sounds really cool! I know we went to Van Suan Park/Zoo in north NJ & they used to have a bird house, but not sure they still have it. That is a small zoo though.

Sandra, I did get an email that I have a job for this upcoming year at the school if I wanted it. But it is PT with no benefits. Unfortunately, as Paul is out of work still, we need the benefits. :( Cobra is expensive for insurance & Cobra will run out soon too! So if I can secure a FT job with benefits I would have to take that over my really nice school with PT & no benefits. :(

I love that school too & the students there. I see students occasionally when out & about in my town & get little kids tapping on my arm saying "Hi Mrs I!!" LOL Love the school, teachers & kids. Just wish they could offer FT for aides, but they don't. Not enough money to do that they say.

Frodo, our pup, is now 6 months old, so made an appointment for next week for him to get neutered. His sister just got spayed a week or so ago. Friends of ours have his sister. Frodo was about 11lbs 2 weeks ago & his sister was 6-7lbs! So he is much bigger too. Not overweight at all, just bigger. Her name is 'Peanut' & she is a peanut!

Getting my hair colored at the salon today & trimmed. I colored my hair at home, never really done that before & not happy with the color & greys are starting to show through already. So hopefully will get some color over the top.

Need to get my brows done too either today or tomorrow.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#856 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:31:40 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon... It is called "White Post Farms" in Melville L.O. it is 15.00 a person to get in and the shows I believe are on Wed. thru Sunday. When we went on Monday they didn't have all the shows going on but it is a small place. They did expand it with a bouncers and i believe water slides.
I thought 15.00 a person even for a 1 yr or 2 yr. old was a little high. Train ride food and milk for the animals you pay separate.

For a local place only 20 min. from my house is fine. We had a good time

I color my own hair now I use to spend a lot of money and I have resist gray and after 3 weeks I would see the gray coming thru now I use "Garnier OLIA" I get more comments on the shine and the color and buy it when it is on sale for 8.99 usually goes for 11.99 60% Oil Blend no ammonia
last 4 to 5 weeks.

I have been having my hair colored for over 20 yrs. at a salon and now so much happier.

Shelly... you seem to be getting a lot done with your packing..

Last night the skies opened up we got 9 inches of rain. The wind split a shade sale right in half. DH not too happy about that it was only 1 yr. up.

Well today DH is going out with the guys for lunch I am going to craft start my Train cards for Christmas only need 15 or 16 so quick and easy I hope. Just got a new train stamp so want to think of something different to do.

Happy crafting/ or packingBigGrin

joyfullycrafting Offline
#857 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:37:05 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi.

I decided to try and post a little more in general, so on the Cricut Chat page, you can read about our day with the man from Japan!

I didn't get the dress done. All cut out and pinned together, but then a friend dropped by and stayed for three hours. He is Jill's age, and spent hours and hours at our house when he was young. He tended to get in trouble and be a pain other places, but we never had any problem with him. He knew where his boundaries were with us, and he knew that if he crossed them he would get in trouble just like he was one of our kids. Kids really do prefer boundaries.

Anyway, his mom, a friend of ours, is in the hospital coming off of prescription narcotics and I think Neil just needed a place to be for a while where he felt safe and loved and could let his hair down. SO, no sewing.

Nancy, your day sounds like it was fun! It would have been cute to see Abigail talk back to the goat!!!!! Enjoy your dinner with "your kids!"

Sandra, so good to hear your mom is doing so well!!!

Shelly, don't envy you packing up everything. I know I couldn't go that long without my craft "stuff."

Sharon, hard to believe Frodo is already six months old! And I hope you get called for a travel interview!!!! I think you would be great at that! BigGrin

DH has a an appointment at the hospital this afternoon to pay (of course) what they think our insurance won't cover, and get all the pre-op stuff done. Don't have to be at the hospital until 11:30 tomorrow. DH is going to be HUNGRY! Poor guy. He does not have much extra to live off of. He is pretty slender.

Cooled way down last night. First night in months we left windows open. It was 65 in our living room this morning. My feet are cold. I finally put socks on. And I am wearing shorts and a fleece poncho. I'm stylin' this morning. Flapper
lv2scrap02 Offline
#858 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:38:03 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Boy I am in a slump Confused whenever I get into scrapbooking now I have a hard time trying to figure out a design for this train stamp. 4 hours almost tried Swing Cards, didn't like the way it looked did triple time stamping stamp is too small . Wasted more paper/cardstock gave up had lunch and now back to it.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#859 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:00:54 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, you have gotten so much crafting done lately, your brain probably just needs a rest!!!
SandraB. Offline
#860 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:26:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

not much going on here today. Spent most of it waiting for the Fedex gal to arrive with my new Indie Art cart from the Cricut Circle membership. I also ordered the new pens for the Explore. Our roadtrip was fun, of course couldn't come home empty handedLOL!

Shelly: now what are you going to do without crafting?

Joy: glad you were there for the young fellow, hope his mom is doing ok. Hope things go well with dh surgery

Nancy: hope you get your cards done. We sure could use some rain here again. Sounds like a nice evening with the kids

Sharon: good luck with your job search. I work 25 hours/week and get benefits. I believe the minimum we need to work to get benefits is 20. Hope your hair color and cut turned out ok.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#861 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:57:53 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Sandra, I think you need to work something like 18 or 20hrs a week to get benefits at schools here. They keep my hours at 17 1/2 hours a week. I really love the school so much... the students, the staff, my supervisor etc. But even my supervisor told me, she wishes she could give me full-time but "you know the district won't allow us to do that Sharon". :(
If I could have FT with benefits there it would be fantastic! But the district just doesn't have the money for that.

Some of the aides get around it by working mornings under contract there & then as a sub in the afternoons. So then you get FT pay, but still no benefits & you get moved around in the afternoons with different kids/grades. The school goes from Pre-K to 8th grade, as it is a smaller school (population wise small) & don't feel as comfortable with middle schoolers. I prefer Pre-K to 2nd grade really.

I sent an email to the Liberty Travel late yesterday afternoon, just expressing an interest still, saying I am excited about the opportunity & look forward to hearing from them. Oh & hoped the application process was going okay etc. So still waiting. But keeping my fingers crossed, I sure would love that!

I did hear from one other private prep school yesterday. They wanted to know if I could come in Friday at 10am for an interview. It was for an aide position in kindergarten classroom. Sounded nice, but found out it was PT still with no benefits. So told them unfortunately I would have to decline the interview as I am only looking for FT with benefits at this time.

I have the old school lined up for PT, so would prefer to be there. Somewhere I know & love!

Doing more vinyl work today. I am even thinking about possibly upgrading to a bigger cutting machine. Saw one online for super cheap deal. Have to see if it is legit & maybe I may try to get it, if still available.

Have a good day all!
NJsharon Offline
#862 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:05:44 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, that is about a 2hr trip for us, each way to that farm place. But saw it has the inflatable water slides included in the price, unlimited rides on that. Elise would love that for sure! So maybe a day trip for us next week or week after. Will let you know if we end up going!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#863 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:49:25 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Now that I am out of a job LOL I have all this time on my hands to get back to crafting.

DH is working on a Texico Gas Station he wanted me to make and design Texico signs for him instead went on Etsy and found Texico Decals so he ordered them and it was .90 for s/h and he bought 6 decals.
That got me off the hook.

Never did figure out a train card I was trying the window sheets and stamping the train on that then stamping on white cardstock in gray to make it look like a shadow affect. But DH said it didn't look right. So after 4 hours of frustration decided to use the design I planned for my Christmas cards this year using my cricut cartridge. So it won't be as nice as the orignal card I planned for everyone else I will just stamp a train and figure out something.

Patty went on several interviews crossing our fingers and tomorrow another one lined up so I get to see my little Abigail I can't wait. I miss her so much even though I do see her.

Well off to start playing with my cards

Sandra.. what did you buy on your craft trip???

Joy... too funny

Sharon.. I emailed you White Post Farms ad Are you sure it is only 2 hours!!
Good Luck finding a job

Have a great day all

joyfullycrafting Offline
#864 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:43:13 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Gathered and just wasting time until it is time to go to the hospital.

Nancy, hope Patty finds the right job soon, so you have your job back!

Megan's MIL bought a gift for her next grandbaby already. Which means Brandon and Megan. But they have no plans any time soon to even try! Too funny. We think her MIL has baby fever.

Sharon, I still think you would make a good TA. BigGrin

Sandra, Indie Art has a few really nice cuts on it.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/15/2014(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#865 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:09:06 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

still really hot here, all in all we've had a perfect summer weather wiseBigGrin! Took mom to her last therapy appt., today and did some other running around with her. So of course the whole afternoon was gone. Managed a 6km walk though after supper.

Joy: I haven't even had a chance to look at the cart yet but from what I've seen it looks pretty cute. I see we can now get the new Anna Griffin's cart, might just get a digital copy of it. Glad dh's surgery went well.

Nancy: wishing dd luck on her interviews, hope one comes through for her. I bought some of Tim Holtz's new stamps. stencils and vellum.

Sharon: the school I work at is k-9 with a couple new early ed classes coming this fall. I'll be in grade 7 again this year which is what I asked for.BigGrin Hope something with benefits comes your way.

Tomorrow morning I'm going out for breakfast with some gals I used to work with, then we have a bbq tomorrow evening and a pig roast on Sat. at our neighbour's lake lot. The weather is supposed to be nice so it should be fun.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/15/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#866 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 5:07:54 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I am doing vinyl work all day today. Someone is dropping off 12 football jerseys from a flag football team. So that will keep me busy! Plus have some other orders to work on.

May stop by Walmart later. Need to go there & thought I would get there yesterday but didn't.

Nancy, will let you know if I come out to LI. Would love to meet up with you one day!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#867 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 5:50:03 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Another beautiful day. Expecting my little girl this morning. I can't wait. She loves singing songs and sometimes she isn't always clear on her s's so it sounds so funny.

Well yesterday worked on my Holiday cards did 90 put the pieces together and some layers but need to cut all the images out on the cricut. But no rush.

Sat. DH has a GRR meeting and lucnheon with the guys so I am have a crop here at my house.

So may scrapbook and catch up on some photos

Joy.. hope all goes well with DH

Sandra.. sounds like a relaxing weekend you have going. Nice you got some craft items

Sharon.. have fun with your orders

Have a great day all
lv2scrap02 Offline
#868 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 6:18:23 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Happy Anniversary Shelly and many more

Joy glad DH surgery went wellBigGrin BigGrin

Edited by user Friday, August 15, 2014 6:19:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#869 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 4:10:47 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Patty got a call to come in for 3 job interviews she was excited she has gone on 5 already one company offered so little money she said I made more after I graduated High School than what you are offering me now!!

So today she went to 3 companies of course they all sound promising and said she will hear one way or another.

Than GEICO Ins. phoned her and they did an interview over the phone. Hoping.

So I said stay for dinner she called Bob who came straight from work he works so far out from where they live than to drive here it was about 50 miles he said I would drive 100 miles to have a plate of your pasta, sauce and meatballs, sausage. I made a big salad and bread and boy did they enjoy it.

Of course i gave them doggie bags to take home.

Shelly I found a really good GF Pasta called "SHAR" German name made in Italy. Was very good and everyone loved my GF Chocolate cookies. I'm going to hide them.

Have a good night all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#870 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 4:40:51 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, Bob gave you a BIG compliment!!!

Finally made it home about 1 p.m. Doc said at about 8:30 could go home but I guess wanted to see how breakfast worked out for him, then doc went into surgery and DH could not leave till the papers were signed. Finally got word about 12:30 that he was good to go.

Nice to have him home, even though he was only gone for one night.

Our cruise friends have a DIL that owns a flower shop. There two grandchildren made flower arrangements for us, one for DH and one for me. It was so sweet. The little boy is 6 and the little girl is 3. The "made" the arrangements themselves. Love