Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

holly3b50a1b7 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 7:56:58 PM(UTC)
holly3b50a1b7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Today I believe my beloved E2 machine bit the dust.Crying I have only had it for about 18 months. I am ready to cry. We couldn't get it to read a cart. last night so I uninstalled (via programs and features) and re-installed. I got it to the point where it would say install matt and hit continue. After a couple attempts and a few cuss wordsCursing . I got it to "cut". YAYBigGrin but it didn't move the knife. So started over again. Closed down CCR and reopened it. Got it through to cut and it did knife moved and everything YAY. Stopped cutting in the middle of the design.Mad

Today I did the whole re-install thing and it wouldn't recognize that there was a machine connected. I have a second E2 in the house (spring break) and swapped out the cords, changed the usb ports. Turned off turned on E2 and Computer. Wouldn't recongize the E2. So I followed the directions to reset the machine. Now I am sitting here not able to update or re-install my machine because it will not reset itself.Good thing the 2nd E2 is home for Spring Break. I have followed all the directions to restore my machine and I get to the same spot in the process and it dies.Crying. I am going to call CS in the morning, but this happened to the second machine and they had to replace it, but we had just purchased it the day before I called CS.

I am hoping that they can fix my problem or I may just need to go out and buy a second die cut machine (won't be a Blushing ). The good news is the one home for Spring Break will inherit all the carts.