Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

paperlover Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 10:07:16 PM(UTC)
paperlover

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Just doing my nightly check....and was able to order an Explore....only 4 flex pays. But you get Anna and the 3 month free subscription...I know a few said they wished they'd ordered....here is another chance!
 4 users thanked paperlover for this useful post.
rhondah* on 3/7/2014(UTC), Crafterlunn on 3/7/2014(UTC), MAScrafter on 3/7/2014(UTC), St.Kittsscrapper on 3/8/2014(UTC)
rhondah* Online
#2 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 10:16:31 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14343 time(s) in 8782 post(s)
That's great news for anyone looking for one!
 1 user thanked rhondah* for this useful post.
paperlover on 3/7/2014(UTC)
Barbi Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 10:47:59 PM(UTC)
Barbi

United States

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 57 post(s)
I am so happy that I did my check as well, not nightly but every other day or so BigGrin .
So, I feel like I just did a big score! However, I am keeping myself in check b/c I want to make sure I get it and since there was so much chatter, yes, I am a little nervous, and unsure of my "luck"....
so, if I get it soon and at least show it being shipped then of course, then I will be so excited!!
Thanks again to all who are posting their amazing work, tips, and tricks...
 1 user thanked Barbi for this useful post.
paperlover on 3/8/2014(UTC)
MAScrafter Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 10:58:01 PM(UTC)
MAScrafter

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for the heads up! I haven't ordered from HSN before, so I was able to get a 15% off for signing up! Even with S&H, still cheaper than Amazon, plus the extras. How exciting!
 1 user thanked MAScrafter for this useful post.
Sherri Kay Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 10:59:24 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2381 time(s) in 2134 post(s)
Do you think these are machines that have been returned from the launch? Unsure Why else would they all of a sudden have more when they are first being released on the 15th? Mine is shipping from Amazon on the 15th. What is your scheduled ship date?
 1 user thanked Sherri Kay for this useful post.
YorkieMom Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 11:02:48 PM(UTC)
YorkieMom

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I just ordered from HSN and my expected delivery date is the 18th. I'm still waiting on the confirmation email tho. I had ordered from Amazon and the expected delivery was the 19th
 1 user thanked YorkieMom for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 11:05:43 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1818 time(s) in 865 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sherri Kay Go to Quoted Post
Do you think these are machines that have been returned from the launch? Unsure Why else would they all of a sudden have more when they are first being released on the 15th? Mine is shipping from Amazon on the 15th. What is your scheduled ship date?

Seems the march 18th shipment is being processed tonight..... I am guessing these are machines that were cancelled or credit card was declined.
 1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
MAScrafter Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 11:12:07 PM(UTC)
MAScrafter

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
My confirmation email says 3 - 7 days. I'll update when my account shows that it shipped!
 1 user thanked MAScrafter for this useful post.
YorkieMom Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 11:16:19 PM(UTC)
YorkieMom

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Just got the confirmation email and the estimated arrival says 3-7 business days. The lady I spoke with at HSN said the delivery date would be in the email but this is all I saw. I did check my flex pay status and it's showing the first payment as paid and it is also pending on my credit card. All of this occurred within 10 minutes of ordering. So maybe I'm going to get lucky and get it before the 18th???
 1 user thanked YorkieMom for this useful post.
krday822880fe1 Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 11:22:03 PM(UTC)
krday822880fe1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I did order one from HSN and was on the waiting list for March 18. I kept going back and forth about deciding to go ahead and get the Explore now or wait for more reviews.

I decided I have not used my cricut enough now, so I decided to cancel the order yesterday....good thing, otherwise, I would have one being shipped to me now.

I am still very interested, but I want more reviews and see if all the kinks are worked out. I may be kicking myself for cancelling it.

So, I have a feeling since I cancelled, a lot more people also cancelling after thinking about it.

The HSN show was too rushed and too pressured to get the Explore.

I hope that we keep getting honest reviews on the Explore for the coming months, so I can decide if I want the Explore or go to the Cameo
 1 user thanked krday822880fe1 for this useful post.
nancyh Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:22:14 AM(UTC)
nancyh

Was thanked: 640 time(s) in 479 post(s)
WOW, this really IRKS me about HSN. I ordered AT LAUNCH on 2/12, and Got a delivery date of 3/18. I checked my order last night and it still says on back order, and no flex pays have been charged to my account. If they have machines in stock, they should be filling the 2/12 orders with them IMHO. You bet I am going to be calling them today.

ETA,I just checked again this morning, and my order now says in packaging, and my first flex pay is showing as paid on my HSN account. They are lucky, I was gonna make a big complaint! LOL!

Edited by user Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:29:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Olivia'sNana Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 6:19:18 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 886 time(s) in 423 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nancyh Go to Quoted Post
WOW, this really IRKS me about HSN. I ordered AT LAUNCH on 2/12, and Got a delivery date of 3/18. I checked my order last night and it still says on back order, and no flex pays have been charged to my account. If they have machines in stock, they should be filling the 2/12 orders with them IMHO. You bet I am going to be calling them today.

ETA,I just checked again this morning, and my order now says in packaging, and my first flex pay is showing as paid on my HSN account. They are lucky, I was gonna make a big complaint! LOL!

yeah mine has moved too,now in packaging. Mine never said back order always said extended delivery. i ordered within the first 30 minutes at launch and said deliver of 3/18 from the beginning.
 1 user thanked Olivia'sNana for this useful post.
MaryStillman Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 8:19:36 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1241 time(s) in 788 post(s)
Aghhhh! Trying to hold firm to not ordering until the print/cut comes out. This makes it hard. I did put in my cart, but then exited out. I tell myself it's okay to put things in a cart, just don't buy!!!

In a way, I'm glad there is not a lot of posting of svg designed cards made with the Explore in the Cards forum. That would make it even harder as my mini is good enough to cut whatever cricut images from the cartridges I own, so seeing stuff created from carts doesn't motivate me to purchase it. Seeing cards made from svgs, well that's a different story.

Mary
 1 user thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
paperlover Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 8:47:18 AM(UTC)
paperlover

Originally Posted by: krday822880fe1 Go to Quoted Post
I did order one from HSN and was on the waiting list for March 18. I kept going back and forth about deciding to go ahead and get the Explore now or wait for more reviews.

I decided I have not used my cricut enough now, so I decided to cancel the order yesterday....good thing, otherwise, I would have one being shipped to me now.

I am still very interested, but I want more reviews and see if all the kinks are worked out. I may be kicking myself for cancelling it.

So, I have a feeling since I cancelled, a lot more people also cancelling after thinking about it.

The HSN show was too rushed and too pressured to get the Explore.

I hope that we keep getting honest reviews on the Explore for the coming months, so I can decide if I want the Explore or go to the Cameo

This is what I was thinking too. These are people that canceled when they found out they could get it just as fast or faster,by buying it at Michaels. Especially if they didn't care about Anna's stuff or the 3 month subscription or flex pay. I did not have enough info to make me buy at launch...Melody's videos weren't allowed yet and I only had PC's track record,lol.But now I feel better, so I would check on HSN and hope.....Glad it helped some of you to post this.
DianeD Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:12:40 AM(UTC)
DianeD

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 986 time(s) in 689 post(s)
Thanks for the information and of course I ordered! My estimated delivery date is the 18th, but we will see.
BethBartlett Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:04:52 AM(UTC)
BethBartlett

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I ordered the day of the launch and mine shows extended delivery of 4/2 I am wondering why they would not fill all the backorders first, I am happy for all that are getting them sooner, but I was wondering why they would do that, is all the content the same? Any thoughts, or is this normal?
paperlover Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:25:33 AM(UTC)
paperlover

Originally Posted by: BethBartlett Go to Quoted Post
I ordered the day of the launch and mine shows extended delivery of 4/2 I am wondering why they would not fill all the backorders first, I am happy for all that are getting them sooner, but I was wondering why they would do that, is all the content the same? Any thoughts, or is this normal?

Beth, I think the only difference is how many flex pays you get. We get less with this order. I think I read somewhere here that HSN admitted they messed up big time in the case of the Cricut Explore on HSN launch. It certainly looks that way in your case. You should definitely be getting your machine before I do.
Multicrafter Amy Offline
#18 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:52:57 PM(UTC)
Multicrafter Amy

United States

Was thanked: 12467 time(s) in 2226 post(s)

Same date for me. How can they ship machines sooner to those that just bought today? I guess they figure they have our orders and they want to sell right away all the machines they have on order? Happy for people getting what they want. Though it don't seem quite fair for those who ordered first to wait.
DianeD Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:10:29 PM(UTC)
DianeD

Was thanked: 986 time(s) in 689 post(s)
That makes no sense to me either. HSN shouldn't have even advertised the Explore again, until all the back orders were filled and shipped.

Edited by user Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:44:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

nancyh Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:43:11 PM(UTC)
nancyh

Was thanked: 640 time(s) in 479 post(s)

If I were you I'd call HSN and ask about this. It's not right if you ordered at launch that other's ordering now should get theirs first. Not right at all. IMHP they should fill all the backorders first, then offer them for sale on their website. That is just good customer service.