Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricutGena Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:06:39 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Here is a helpful tip for those of you who are just starting to set up your new Explore machines. Please watch these helpful videos, they will show you exactly what steps to take to successfully register your machine and activate your subscription! For PC users click: http://www.youtube.com/w...UUenmvBlGmukLZG0ELpS6mRQ For Mac users please click: http://www.youtube.com/w...UUenmvBlGmukLZG0ELpS6mRQ

Happy Crafting.

-Cricut Gena

Edited by user Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:07:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked CricutGena for this useful post.
Calmom on 3/11/2014(UTC), lovethatbug1733 on 3/12/2014(UTC), DianeD on 3/12/2014(UTC), LovelyLady on 3/14/2014(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:37:02 AM(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs

Was thanked: 244 time(s) in 92 post(s)
The one thing that did not happen for me was the registration screen. Maybe that is why I am unable to get to the Anna Griffin content.
PurpleScrapper Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:17:23 PM(UTC)
PurpleScrapper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 97 post(s)
I'm not getting the setup either. No registration, nothing. I was able to cut with my Explore though. I am a Mac user...what do I do?
Cricutgirlg Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:24:33 AM(UTC)
Cricutgirlg

Was thanked: 426 time(s) in 303 post(s)
Purple scrapper I am a MAC user an experienced problems withthe setup too, if you haven't done so already call Cricut CS and they should be able to get you set up. Good luck. I just saw this post so you may be cutting by now.
CarolineTurpin Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2014 7:44:22 AM(UTC)
CarolineTurpin

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If anyone can answer this right away for me, please do. I called the help line and the calls are so heavy, who knows when I will get a return call.

I already have a design space account so I did not have to create one. I did what it said to do once I downloaded the software onto my computer, plugged it in, turned power on, connected my explorer to my computer with the USB cord, then I opened up my browser and went to cricut.com/setup which opened up design space again, I clicked off the video, and then nothing. It didn't ask me to register my machine or any type of set up response. My machine did turn but that was it (with the rollers for the paper).

What else do I need to do?

Caroline
CarolineTurpin Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2014 11:30:02 AM(UTC)
CarolineTurpin

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok, this never got answered so I guess not many are on the Forum today. At any rate, in case anyone is having the same trouble I did earlier (trying to get this set up for like 2 hours this morning!), I finally got thru to the Help line for Cricut and basically, my regular internet explorer was the issue, tried Firefox, still didn't work well, but when I tried setting it up thru Google Chrome, well that was the Golden Ticket, it worked!. The rep I spoke to said all this works better on Google Chrome so if you already have a Design Space account and trying to set up a new Explorer machine, do it in Google Chrome!

Thanks, CarolineBigGrin