Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

rhtacka2ea6208 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:42:44 AM(UTC)
rhtacka2ea6208

Groups: Registered

I have a Cricut Mini. Everything was working fine until I tried to cut the image. I can load the mat, but the blade just cuts each time in a single straight line. Actually, the blade isn't contacting the paper at all, but I think this is a separate problem. I would be willing to buy a new blade and housing, but I want to fix the movement first. I bought it used and can't return it. Is there a way to reset the mini?
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:18:38 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 330 time(s) in 191 post(s)
I would suggest you call CS!
rhtacka2ea6208 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:34:46 PM(UTC)
rhtacka2ea6208

I did call CS but the lady I talked to didn't seem to know what to do. Maybe I'll try again (although it was a super long wait the first time). Hopefully I'll get someone different. I really want to love this machine. Bought it used against my best judgment just because it apparently isn't sold new anymore. Crying

Update: Well a busy signal isn't very encouraging. The twenty minutes on hold the first time came without a busy signal. Maybe there is just one person working there....

Anybody else with any ideas? I can get into the CCR, put my image on the screen, load the paper (does it always made the blade housing go once back and forth?), and then it says it is cutting and nothing happens. I'd appreciate any suggestions. The lady I bought it from supposedly used it once - there are imprints in the mat, so if she used the mat in this machine, it must have cut that time.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:42:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified