Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

tanttyee552ac6 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:37:25 PM(UTC)
tanttyee552ac6

Groups: Registered

Hi, this is my 2nd day using the Explore, I've manage to assemble a greeting card yesterday and wanted to complete it with an envelope but when I proceeded to cut the mat an error message pops up "Communication to your Cricut machine has been interupted. (-0x000A)". I've tried logging out and log in again, close and re open the Cricut design and re starting the Explore but it just wont cut and this message keeps coming up. I've email support but I'm guessing that's going to take awhile. Anyone encountered this?Mellow
Tamara.davisa04a78a6 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:48:16 PM(UTC)
Tamara.davisa04a78a6

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: tanttyee552ac6 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, this is my 2nd day using the Explore, I've manage to assemble a greeting card yesterday and wanted to complete it with an envelope but when I proceeded to cut the mat an error message pops up "Communication to your Cricut machine has been interupted. (-0x000A)". I've tried logging out and log in again, close and re open the Cricut design and re starting the Explore but it just wont cut and this message keeps coming up. I've email support but I'm guessing that's going to take awhile. Anyone encountered this?Mellow

I would try changing your USB cable to another USB port on your computer. If you are using a desktop computer try to connect the USB cable to a port in the back of the computer. Another troubleshooting step would be to change your web browser. Firefox and Google Chrome seem to work best. :)If this does not work, give customer service a call at 1-877-7CRICUT and they would be happy to help you out. :)