Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<678910>»
CarolKlink Online
#211 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 9:39:45 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 92 post(s)
Hey Patti, I completely understand about your daughter going with you to the Dr. I was one of those daughters not so long ago. Be sure you tell the Dr. EVERYTHING!!! Thank goodness my children don't want to go with me but I'm sure the day is coming. Hope your weather improves soon.

Nite-Tea-Nite, Carol
golfingrams Offline
#212 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 1:09:48 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 323 post(s)
Carol - got daughter all signed for information and told her all. She didn't clear me for surgery - see my cross-post here. Didn't want to re-type it all. Got some new meds to clear my lungs.

Well no eye surgery on Wednesday, I was so upset when my Dr. wouldn't clear me for surgery due to a lung inflammation or exacerbation of my COPD. (Which the Dr. I had last year didn't explain when I was in hosp.) So now scheduled on 16th and 30th.
I even thought I was going to totally break down when she said she wouldn't clear me. If you smoke, give yourself the greatest gift and quit. I did quite awhile ago but the years I did made the damage. At least my EKG and lab work were all good.
JeanP Online
#213 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:15:33 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 935 time(s) in 756 post(s)
Originally Posted by: golfingrams986a1173 Go to Quoted Post
Carol - got daughter all signed for information and told her all. She didn't clear me for surgery - see my cross-post here. Didn't want to re-type it all. Got some new meds to clear my lungs.

Well no eye surgery on Wednesday, I was so upset when my Dr. wouldn't clear me for surgery due to a lung inflammation or exacerbation of my COPD. (Which the Dr. I had last year didn't explain when I was in hosp.) So now scheduled on 16th and 30th.
I even thought I was going to totally break down when she said she wouldn't clear me. If you smoke, give yourself the greatest gift and quit. I did quite awhile ago but the years I did made the damage. At least my EKG and lab work were all good.

Sorry to hear about your lung inflammation.

I know you were looking forward to your eye surgery but best to be in top shape first.
Hang in there, it will come soon!!!!

golfingrams Offline
#214 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 2:32:59 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Thank you Jean, that's what Dr. said also but I have just looked forward to this so much. I wanted to golf and drive again. It will be here and my lungs will be good again. Thanks
laurahunter Offline
#215 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 6:05:49 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 335 time(s) in 313 post(s)
Thank you Jean, that's what Dr. said also but I have just looked forward to this so much. I wanted to golf and drive again. It will be here and my lungs will be good again. Thanks

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all this. Just hang in there.

1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
golfingrams on 6/27/2014(UTC)
golfingrams Offline
#216 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 6:25:41 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Thanks Laura, I will as can't do much else. New meds - DH got out dehumidifier and put air on. Hopefully it all works. Was just so looking forward to getting blind eye done. I will on 16th, will just sit and craft more. I am going with dd and gs, mom to ride in golf cart while my gs plays. He is such a good golfer. So that will be fun to get out of this house. If I feel better might even putt a ball when he's on green.

I hope everone has a great weekend. Hugs - Patti
ScrapyPiggy Offline
#217 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 5:44:10 AM(UTC)
ScrapyPiggy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 182 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Adensnana Go to Quoted Post
Scrappypiggy,

I will be mailing yours Monday or Tuesday. I liked it so much that I want to make one like it for myself. lol So I need to use yours as a reminder of how I made it.

I hope you like it, I always get nervous sending something to someone. I will try posting a sneak peak later. I always have trouble posting pictures.

I am sure I will like it. I am finishing yours up and plan on mailing either Monday or Tuesday. Depends on how much time I work on it this weekend. Have a stamp show in Kansas City I am going to and meeting up with a friend and my sister, so may not get much work done on it Saturday.

Below is a sneak peak

Edited by user Saturday, June 28, 2014 6:00:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: adding picture

ScrapyPiggy attached the following image(s):
photo 1.JPG
CarolKlink Online
#218 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:56:36 AM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Hi Patti, So sorry to hear about your infection and postponement of your 1st surgery. It is disappointing but glad your Dr. caught it. There is enough risk with surgery when a person is in fairly good health. Try to relax, enjoy your family, and I hope you shoot a hole-in-one!

Carol

Edited by user Saturday, June 28, 2014 5:59:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MOgoggingirl Offline
#219 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:55:18 AM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Was thanked: 410 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Hi allBigGrin I am doing better each day. I felt like I turned a corner on either Wed or Thurs this week. Where you go from feeling like you had surgery to pretty much back to normal with restrictions. It was a ce feeling. I have had several surgeries over the last 10 years and I knew what that feeling meant and it made me feel better about this situation.Flapper

Since I didn't have a partner this round, I made a mini album for my Cheap, Cheap Swap partner and thought I would show it here. I have made one similar to this one in the past. I just love this paper pack and have used 2 of the 6x6 pads and now have a 12x12 pad to use. I sure hope ScrapyPiggy liked it.

I was going to make one in case someone in this swap flaked, but it looks like all you ladies are being top notch and sticking by your commitments. Thanks for that. I am also SOOOO glad that you are all having fun. The first time I saw a swap for these on the thread, I tried one on my own to see if I could do it and became hooked.LOL

Hope you ladies have a great weekend. Remember mailing date is coming up soon, July 2nd!Woot
MOgoggingirl attached the following image(s):
140616_0001.jpg
CricutCrazy Online
#220 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 6:08:11 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1013 time(s) in 733 post(s)
KM - The USPS tracking says your box was delivered on June 25th (Wednesday) did you receive it ?

golfingrams Offline
#221 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 6:23:41 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

I had a long post written and this thing ate it. I don't know what I do to do that.

Oh wow I got my album from Carol K and it's all golf, it's awesome. I can't believe that sand trap and yes I find them lol. You couldn't have hit it on the head (or tee) any better. Diid you make those tiny tiny balls and tee's. I love it Carol, thank you so very much. Hugs - Patti

I will get pictures tomorrow. It takes me so long - take on phone, send to email then load on computer then upload here. What a process.
 1 user thanked golfingrams for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 6/29/2014(UTC)
Adensnana Offline
#222 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:04:17 PM(UTC)
Adensnana

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Trying to post a picture of my tp album, minus the tags. It is the front cover of the album. I hope you like it scrappypiggy.

Jackie

Edited by user Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:19:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
photo.JPG (2,155kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
 2 users thanked Adensnana for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 6/29/2014(UTC), CricutNat* on 6/30/2014(UTC)
golfingrams Offline
#223 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:30:18 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

How cute is that. Nice job.
 2 users thanked golfingrams for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 6/29/2014(UTC), Adensnana on 6/29/2014(UTC)
KauaiMelody Offline
#224 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:35:20 PM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2137 time(s) in 994 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
KM - The USPS tracking says your box was delivered on June 25th (Wednesday) did you receive it ?

Well, mail delivery after 5pm, packages as u know, a wild card. No package key, until tonite, after I come back from dinner, guess it was finally my turn ( What a system RollEyes )

So I tear into it, and I can hardly believe what I see. Barbara, I feel like I got the sweet treat economy swap and the toilet paper all rolled into one!!! You gave me heart palpitations, it was so beautiful, with the embossed metal, toulle, favorite images and who could possible have made a toilet paper roll as a candy holder, so lovely, honestly I just couldn't believe it all, and my surprise gifts . . . everything amazingly crafted and well, just simply incredibly amazingly beautiful, more than I could have imagined. You really spoiled me, and you know what - I just love being spoiled by you.
Tomorrow hopefully all will be peaceful, while I trouble shoot and make some changes. Things get complicated. I purchased a 2nd reader from my local camera store, to replace one that quit working after some good service. So this one has done the same thing. But get this, the store has temporarily closed because they are moving to a nicer location, so no exchange or money back any time soon. So I will have to go to Best Buy and buy a third reader, and then I will throw a mini tantrum, when the other store re-opens for all of the inconvenience and frustration they have caused me. They need to understand, that pics need to be posted ASAP on the Cricut Message Boards and there is no tolerance for their shoddy camera readers. ThumbDown

Edited by user Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:36:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked KauaiMelody for this useful post.
golfingrams Offline
#225 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:53:20 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

KM, sounds like you have had some poopy service with that store. What has happened to good customer service, no wonder stores are closing. I order all on line that I can except I do go to Michaels in next town, great customer service and they help you. I had one gal come ask if I wanted help, gave her my verbal list and she took me to everything. They are super there. Hope you get things fixed. Hugs
 1 user thanked golfingrams for this useful post.
KauaiMelody Offline
#226 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:58:19 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2137 time(s) in 994 post(s)
KM, sounds like you have had some poopy service with that store. What has happened to good customer service, no wonder stores are closing. I order all on line that I can except I do go to Michaels in next town, great customer service and they help you. I had one gal come ask if I wanted help, gave her my verbal list and she took me to everything. They are super there. Hope you get things fixed. Hugs

TY golfingrams, someone said that Customer Service is an Oxymoron. Will look into your window of good service.
JeanP Online
#227 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:57:33 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Trying to post a picture of my tp album, minus the tags. It is the front cover of the album. I hope you like it scrappypiggy.

Jackie

Love the cover!!!!!

1 user thanked JeanP for this useful post.
Adensnana on 6/29/2014(UTC)
Sumrbrez Offline
#228 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:59:30 AM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

Was thanked: 269 time(s) in 250 post(s)
Sneak peek for my partner. I hopefully will have in mail tomorrow afternoon

1 user thanked Sumrbrez for this useful post.
Sumrbrez Offline
#229 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 11:03:01 AM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

Jackie

Very nice cover
JeanP Online
#230 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:01:39 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Catita's mini was delivered on June 25th to FL.

I sent it to her Mom's and she will get it when she arrivesBigGrin
 1 user thanked JeanP for this useful post.
CricutCrazy Online
#231 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:48:44 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1013 time(s) in 733 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KauaiMelody Go to Quoted Post
Well, mail delivery after 5pm, packages as u know, a wild card. No package key, until tonite, after I come back from dinner, guess it was finally my turn ( What a system RollEyes )

So I tear into it, and I can hardly believe what I see. Barbara, I feel like I got the sweet treat economy swap and the toilet paper all rolled into one!!! You gave me heart palpitations, it was so beautiful, with the embossed metal, toulle, favorite images and who could possible have made a toilet paper roll as a candy holder, so lovely, honestly I just couldn't believe it all, and my surprise gifts . . . everything amazingly crafted and well, just simply incredibly amazingly beautiful, more than I could have imagined. You really spoiled me, and you know what - I just love being spoiled by you.
Tomorrow hopefully all will be peaceful, while I trouble shoot and make some changes. Things get complicated. I purchased a 2nd reader from my local camera store, to replace one that quit working after some good service. So this one has done the same thing. But get this, the store has temporarily closed because they are moving to a nicer location, so no exchange or money back any time soon. So I will have to go to Best Buy and buy a third reader, and then I will throw a mini tantrum, when the other store re-opens for all of the inconvenience and frustration they have caused me. They need to understand, that pics need to be posted ASAP on the Cricut Message Boards and there is no tolerance for their shoddy camera readers. ThumbDown

KM my dear...So glad that you got it...sets my mind at ease. BigGrin
Now, since you were going to make an altered tampon, I thought it was quite fitting to make a candy container out of a TP roll...Laugh Great minds wander in the dark together ! LOL Love
You are fun to spoil...just hope that the mini was somewhat in your professional category so you wouldn't be embarrassed to use it. Blushing
Hmmm....I am a little lost about the "reader" thing. I just use a cable and plug my camera into my computer and download them into Windows Picture gallery...done in 3 seconds - edit in about 30 seconds - post on the MB . Bam Bam Bam - I am done ! No extra equipment needed.
Buy a cheapo camera and your worries are over.

I took a few pix of the mini but not the other items, so if you cant get a camera up & running I can post those. I was mainly concerned that you actually received it....

Jackie, I love the "JULY 4th" ALbum cover...very cute !

Cant wait to see some more creations this week Wub Woot

1 user thanked CricutCrazy for this useful post.
ScrapyPiggy Offline
#232 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:18:48 PM(UTC)
ScrapyPiggy

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 182 post(s)

Jackie

I am sure I am going to love it. I am finishing yours up will be mailing either tomorrow or Tuesday. Depends on how fast something dries.

Deanna
CarolKlink Online
#233 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:09:00 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Hi Patti, So glad to hear you received your Mini. No, I did not make the trim with the little balls on it, think I got them @ Joanne's. Hope the albums works for you.
golfingrams Offline
#234 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:39:12 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Oh yes it's wonderful, my son thought it was pretty cool and went through beach page. Tera thought it was so cute. I don't think my family thought you could make a mini album out of a TP roll. Fooled them, ha ha. I can't get over that sand trap, how did you make that stuff for it. I did get a hole in one once. My dad who was a great golfer with a handicap of 1 never did get one and he played many many holes of golf in his life.

Barb. I do hope you show us or KM the candy holder. It might start a new rage. Every camera - cell phones, it helps with taking pictures and it also provides storage and reads info. When you use a charge card the machine you slide your card in has a reader. Bet you have some kind in your phone and camera.

Hugs - Patti
Sumrbrez Offline
#235 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 9:33:46 AM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

My partner will not receive her mini album before she goes out of town and gave me the go ahead to post pics.

File Attachment(s):
20140629_121619.jpg (1,926kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
20140629_121626.jpg (1,977kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
20140629_121631.jpg (1,942kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
20140629_121644.jpg (1,989kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
20140629_121652.jpg (1,913kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
20140629_121701.jpg (1,714kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
20140629_121708.jpg (1,911kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
CricutCrazy on 6/30/2014(UTC)
Adensnana Offline
#236 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 9:40:42 AM(UTC)
Adensnana

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Great job Sumrbrez, very cute.

Jackie
 1 user thanked Adensnana for this useful post.
Sumrbrez on 6/30/2014(UTC)
Sumrbrez Offline
#237 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 9:44:56 AM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

Here is the rest of the album - I took so many pics because it was my first ever album of any kind. I didn't take picks of the completed tags Blink

Edited by user Monday, June 30, 2014 9:49:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
20140629_121713.jpg (1,824kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
20140629_121719.jpg (1,886kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
20140629_121724.jpg (2,001kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
20140629_121729.jpg (1,952kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
20140629_121735.jpg (1,910kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
golfingrams Offline
#238 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 9:56:09 AM(UTC)
golfingrams

Great job, very nice.
golfingrams Offline
#239 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 10:42:44 AM(UTC)
golfingrams

I will hopefully get pics posted today. I got nothing done over the weekend, just a bad weekend for my breathing, runny nose and cough. I think medication is starting to help a bit, not quite so winded today. So feeling better I am going to get in gear. Have not spent much time with my dd since I was in bed. She will be here in a bit from her brothers so I think we are going to craft. Hugs Patti
CarolKlink Online
#240 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 12:20:01 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Dear Patti, I'm so sorry to hear about your breathing difficulties. Hope the medication will kick-in soon. You asked how I made the "sand pit" and I bought a jar of sand @ Hobby Lobby, it comes in different colors. I'm sure it's available @ other retail crafting stores and in smaller proportions, although I think the size I bought was less than $2.00. Since making your album a friend who saw it asked me to make one for her brother-in-law. So I made him one with lunch size paper bags and no "girly bling". Oh' by-the-way, your album was made using a paper towel roll, which gives you a little more length. Now, having made 2 "mini" golf albums, I'm going to make a 12" x 12" for my DH as a Christmas gift and I more Mini PT for a friend whose husband passed after many years with cancer. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your crafting time with your DD and the rest of your valuable time with your family!!!

Lot's of Hugs, Carol

Edited by user Monday, June 30, 2014 1:09:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified