Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SueBarker Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:08:50 AM(UTC)
SueBarker

Groups: Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have quite a number of projects on my Gypsy and wondered if it is possible to rename them in order to make finding them a little easier. I can see that if a "Save As" again I can then rename but unless I am doing something wrong I then end up with a duplicate project. Can anyone help please?

Also, the last time I tried to update my Gypsy the screen froze and I was unable to continue. Provocraft were less than helpful merely saying that I would have to restart the Gypsy but that I would lose all my projects. Sure enough, that's what happened and I have been reluctant to update it ever since. I read a lot of comment on the internet that this was a common problem that Provocraft appeared to be ignoring and just wondered if they have managed to fix the problem?

Sue
theproc0a14c052 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:42:19 AM(UTC)
theproc0a14c052

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 104 post(s)
My guess is doing a "Save As", renaming it as a new file and then deleting the other file might be the only way to do this.

Not sure what caused your Gypsy to brick the first time. Mine did this when I uploaded the CCR stuff for the first time. I lost all my files, too. You can back your gypsy files up into a file on your desktop before syncing, though. That way if you have to do a hard reset you can reload the files afterward.