Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapalette Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:25:34 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18935 time(s) in 8450 post(s)
I'm so pleased to have joined the Scrap Factory Design Team! I love paper dolls as much as I love boxes and this software program makes creating a custom paper doll so easy! Scrap Factory lets you choose the body, hairstyle, outfit and accessories and then creates an SVG that loads and cuts beautifully in Design Space.

Here is my first Design Team project. . .a memo board made from an 8x10 frame. More details on my blog.

charfife16985ded Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 2:53:31 PM(UTC)
charfife16985ded

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That is so cute!
 1 user thanked charfife16985ded for this useful post.
scrapalette on 5/19/2014(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 25, 2014 7:29:40 PM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

cheap Ping G20 Driver Dawson will continue as president of the International Golf Federation, the body recognised by the International Olympic Committee as the world governing body for golf.
The IGF has extended his term of office until 2016, when the sport will make a return to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

cheap Ping G15 irons World number one Tiger Woods hopes to return to competition this summer but is more concerned about ensuring his long-term fitness, his agent has said.
The American, 38, has not played since the WGC-Cadillac Championship in March and has since had surgery on a pinched nerve in his back.

cheap Ping G15 Driver "I don't know when he will be playing but I expect it to be this summer," his representative, Mark Steinberg, said.
"This is about the next 10 or 15 years, not about the next 10 weeks."
Woods, who won the most recent of his 14 majors at the 2008 US Open, is highly unlikely to be fit for this year's event at Pinehurst in North Carolina, which starts on 12 June.

Ping K15 Driver The third major of the season is the Open Championship, which begins on 17 July at Hoylake.
The Merseyside links venue is where Woods captured the the last of his three Claret Jugs in 2006.
"He's doing a little bit more and more each day but this is not about targeting any specific tournament," said Steinberg.
"If he needs to wait one or two or three extra weeks he will, he's thinking about this very, very long term."
DonnaBischof Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 8:18:10 PM(UTC)
DonnaBischof

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 46 post(s)
I am a teacher and I love this project. I think I may make some for my team members. Thanks for sharing your talents.
 1 user thanked DonnaBischof for this useful post.
scrapalette on 6/21/2014(UTC)