Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sirensong25 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 9:39:14 PM(UTC)
sirensong25

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hey all !!
I was just gifted with a C-Plate for my Cuttlebug V2, but I have no idea when to use, what to use it for, and what the sandwich would be. I'm very new to the cuttlebug, so any and all info would be helpful. Thank you !!

1 user thanked sirensong25 for this useful post.
DarleneDuncan on 7/19/2014(UTC)
ValerieSchomburg Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 8:31:45 PM(UTC)
ValerieSchomburg

Was thanked: 1585 time(s) in 1467 post(s)
I just saw your post. It is a bit late but I haven't been here too much in the last little while. The C plate is used for thinner metal dies. It is a little thicker to use than both of the B plates. Usually you use a C plate and a B plate when using the thinner metal dies. The dies like Spellbinders usually have a list of sandwiches for the various machines for doing embossing and dies.

Hope this helps you with your question.

BTW, I love my Cuttlebug. I use it every time I make a card.

Hope you will enjoy using yours too.
golfingrams986a1173 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 9:05:27 PM(UTC)
golfingrams986a1173

Was thanked: 210 time(s) in 184 post(s)
That is also how I use mine, and to smash down toilet paper rolls for the mini albums,lol
PamelaBoyer Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 5:16:40 AM(UTC)
PamelaBoyer

You would use it with really thin dies in place of one of the B plates. Hope this helps.
zhudanlucy2033c8e740 Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:02:07 PM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

Ping I20 Irons Evans: Brendon Todd
After taking his first PGA Tour victory at the HP Byron Nelson Championship two weeks ago, the 28-year-old former Georgia Bulldog had a tie for fifth last week at Colonial. This is Todd's first appearance in the Memorial Tournament.

Ping rapture v2 irons Svensson was ranked as the top Division II player all season, winning a school-record seven individual tournament titles. No Division I player accomplished that feat.
“No doubt he’s had the best season of any Barry golfer ever,” Stobs said. “He’s certainly the best of any Division II golfer. He’s the best of any college golfer. There’s no doubt about it. He’s the best college golfer in the nation.

Titleist AP2 712 irons "It's a big moment, the biggest stage in college golf," Wyatt said, "and to be able to come back to it for a third time is something we're very proud and excited about."
Oklahoma State qualified fourth among the eight teams advancing through stroke play to the match-play competition, and rolled over the Yellow Jackets in the quarterfinals.

cheap Titleist 913 d3 driver No matter. She went for his legs, swinging and hitting them.
The man escaped on a bicycle, cash register and sword in tow, according to KREM, but police said Koba later recovered the register nearby with the money still in it.
Great club. Great Condition at TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Irons
golfingrams986a1173 Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:40:41 PM(UTC)
golfingrams986a1173

Was thanked: 210 time(s) in 184 post(s)
What is this golf stuff I've been seeing on the forums this week and last. I don't care, just wondering.