Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

marjhat30250cef Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 2:29:26 PM(UTC)
marjhat30250cef

Groups: Registered

I have only had my Imagine a few years and have not used it that much and have had an issue with it when the ink went dry and the support team worked past that and now it stopped working again and called the support team and they said I needed to update it so I tried to and when it got to the step where I was supposed to put a sheet of white vinyl on the mat and run it through the machine so I tried to do it and it would not do it so I called the support team back and she asked me how old my machine was and I said I was not sure but it was 3 or 4 years but had not used it a whole lot, and she said that if it was more than 1 year old she was not able to help me anymore! So what am I supposed to do with my Imagine now??????????
Leanner Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:00:24 PM(UTC)
Leanner

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1552 time(s) in 1141 post(s)
Have you tried replacing the ink cartridges? There are compatible HP ink cartridges for it
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:42:40 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8087 time(s) in 4731 post(s)
I would try what Leanner suggested. Unfortunately, once our warranties run out, PC does not have to help us with anything. We do know that when we buy our machines.

It's sad when we do buy them with great intentions of using them a lot....but, life happens before we get to do that in many instances.

Sorry your machine isn't working.

I don't know about the IMAGINE, but on our Expressions there is a red button to push to recalibrate the machine (doesn't always do anything for the problem, though). Maybe there's something like that on the IMAGINE.

I wouldn't give up, though. Try what Leanner suggested; come back and let us know if anything is resolved. Maybe someone else can give you a suggestion.

Char