Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Kiethann Online
#121 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:05:08 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 575 time(s) in 432 post(s)
I a back. Had to invest in a new computer. other one had a ton of issues with it. decided money wise it would be more economical to purchase a new one. an all in one. hope to work on my partner's goodies today. DD and I did a little shopping yesterday. Found just what I needed for one item at a quilt shop. And then HL had all of the r w b items on sale.
Catita Offline
#122 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:28:44 AM(UTC)
Catita

Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Congrats on the new computer, Kiethann!

I'm currently travelling and unable to get any crafting done for this swap, but that's not stopping me from shopping for it. LOL Once, I get to my parents' place, I'll be able to complete it and mail it off to my partner. HI CAFFINEE!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Kazalah Offline
#123 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:03:53 PM(UTC)
Kazalah

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 592 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Keithann,

Congrats on your new computer! BigGrin

Ok Patti... here's your sneak peek!

Lori
Kiethann Online
#124 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:35:40 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Did not get to work on anything for my partner today, however, I did find several items which I will be able to use. I had to clean up my craft room and the large desk. My new computer would not fit in the cubbyhole of my smaller desk. I am finally at a point where I could get the computer all connected. Now, just need to figure out where to put everything which was sitting on the large desk. Oh, and I found the cutest vintage set for the top of my desk. Bought at HL and was 60% off. There is a really cute bucket in pastel greens, blues and pinks. I also repurposed a revolving silverware container for my pens, scissors, markers and other tools. I will take photos soon and post them, after I figure out how to install my printer. Kazalah, I like the sneak peak you posted. Can't wait to see the whole item.
golfingrams986a1173 Offline
#125 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:13:24 PM(UTC)
golfingrams986a1173

Was thanked: 180 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Lori - you are a stinker.lol Well I zoomed into 200 and still can't tell anything, looks like pretty colors though. I was down all day, so got nothing done. Tera went back to her brother and sil's, she will come tomorrow and we will work on your big gift, lol. Can't wait to start, then you will get a sneak peak.

Keithann, congrats on new computer. Would love to see your items when you get settled.

Hugs, Patti
Kiethann Online
#126 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 6:51:19 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Well, here is a thought or question? Does anyone know how to access the webcam? I found out I have one on my new computer. thanks. The manual which came with the computer is very basic and generic so I am not for sure how to use the webcam. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. I plan on starting one project for my dear swap partner real soon. I do have the largest project finished and am very pleased with how it turned out. I saw the project on you tube and liked it so much I wanted to make one for Paula. Of course, I modified it quite a bit. I am always experimenting with projects and striving to make them personal for the person based on their likes or dislikes. I was even able to implement the color pink into the project since my swap partner's favorite color is PINK! Hmm come to think of it, one of my swap partners from another swap said her favorite color was pink also.
Kazalah Offline
#127 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:28:09 AM(UTC)
Kazalah

United States

Hi everyone *waving*

Patti,

You didn't think I was going to give you a sneak peek you could figure out did you? Laugh
Actually that particular project I liked so much I wanted to keep it BUT it was made especially for you so I'll just have to make my own. I actually went out yesterday to buy "wrapping paper" for your projects. Almost done with everything so you might be getting yours a little early BigGrin

Keithann,

What kind of PC did you get? Maybe I can help you figure out your webcam issues.

Lori
 1 user thanked Kazalah for this useful post.
Kiethann on 7/1/2014(UTC)
#128 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:12:52 AM(UTC)
golfingrams986a1173

Hi Lori, well Tera and I didn't get started on your ??? like I wanted. Guess I will have to try it myself and hope it comes out. I've never done anything like it before but just for you I am giving it a try. Tera and Thomas just left, going to CO to visit more, then on to AZ for a few days, then to CA for her dh's graduation then back here by 25th. He's been in college learning German. They will be moving to Germany to teach the German army or navy. Okay that's enough gab, I'm going to get busy on a project. Hope to get lots accomplished today as I am finally not as short of breath. It's yuk here, foggy - windy windy and chilly. Wonder when summer is going to arrive in SD. Hugs Patti

No I didn't think you would give me a sneak peak I could figure out, lol Sure be anxious to see what it is.
Kiethann Online
#129 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:41:24 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Originally Posted by: Kazalah Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone *waving*

Patti,

You didn't think I was going to give you a sneak peek you could figure out did you? Laugh
Actually that particular project I liked so much I wanted to keep it BUT it was made especially for you so I'll just have to make my own. I actually went out yesterday to buy "wrapping paper" for your projects. Almost done with everything so you might be getting yours a little early BigGrin

Keithann,

What kind of PC did you get? Maybe I can help you figure out your webcam issues.

Lori

It is a Lenovo all in one. thanks for any help you can give me.

Kazalah Offline
#130 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 3:14:22 AM(UTC)
Kazalah

United States

Keithann,

Is your Lenovo a desktop or a laptop? Either way the webcam is probably built into it and there should have been a software installation disc that cam with your computer. Once installed ( small chance it's been pre-installed on your PC )you should have the option of opening it in your program menu. Let me know if this helps at all.

Patti,

I'm sorry you didn't get to putt but I am happy you're feeling better BigGrin

Lori
CricutNat* Offline
#131 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:06:59 AM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hi All big waves to my partner, Hodmom - I'm chugging away! I'm very pleased with the ____________________ and the ___________________ but not so much with my idea for ___________________. Probably going to be keeping that! I'm going to start on the _________________________ which I've been doing lots of research on!

Yay! It won't be there before the 4th of July, but hopefully by the end of next week!

Hugs,
Natalie BigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked CricutNat* for this useful post.
Hodmom on 7/6/2014(UTC)
Friend958 Offline
#132 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:00:44 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Was thanked: 203 time(s) in 162 post(s)
Hi Lady King. Last weekend I worked on a ________ for you. This week I've cut so many ________ I wore out an mat and I'm seeing ____ everywhere. I'm stressing out cause things are taking long than I planned. Note to self don't try to make more than one thing you have never done before. I have used tools and supplies I haven't used in years with the swaps I've joined.
Kiethann Online
#133 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 5:11:10 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Hope to start on the ........... for my swap partner tomorrow. I did manage to find a few items which fit the bill of one of the six themes she picked out.
Kiethann Online
#134 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2014 7:35:50 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Just to let all know. I may not get on here very much for a few days. My grandchildren have been staying with us for a few days, and my time has been consumed with projects for them to do. It is a little bit of a challenge since they are 11 and 12. It is a little complicated, becsuse one grandchild is fostered by her other grandparents and her mother (who is unable to properly provide for the one grandchild. The other lives with their dad. So being able to see both of them together has been very healing for my heart. On top of all that, I have to work tonight. SIGH. Please rest assured, I will get this swap finished real soon.
Friend958 Offline
#135 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2014 8:37:37 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Hi Lady King. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you and your hubby are all better. Trying to figure out the binding on your ______. Wanted to see if it would be ok if I was a little late mailing. If not will go with a simpler binding. Will hit michaels this weekend for you bought items.
Caffinee Offline
#136 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 10:52:37 AM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 681 post(s)
Hi All - I finished up a bit early. this was such a fun swap to do.

Catita - your items are on their way to you and should be there by Monday. Hope you like everything BigGrin
tracking number: 9114 9012 3081 12688 5090

here is my sneak peak... BigGrin
Caffinee attached the following image(s):
photo (10).JPG
 1 user thanked Caffinee for this useful post.
Catita on 7/5/2014(UTC)
Catita Offline
#137 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:03:51 PM(UTC)
Catita

Caffinee!!!!! Thanks for the sneak peek!!! Took me a minute to look at it closely and figure out what it could be... Dog's nose? Alien? What the heck?!?!?! ha ha ha ha

Can't wait!!!!! Still working on yours. This vacation is getting in the way of my crafting!!
 1 user thanked Catita for this useful post.
Caffinee on 7/6/2014(UTC)
Kiethann Online
#138 Posted : Saturday, July 05, 2014 5:02:10 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Grandchildren went home today. Tomorrow will continue working on my partner's swap package. I came up with a pretty neat idea for one of the themes. Just have to transfer the ideas from my head onto paper, then work on the project. Hope all of you had a great 4th of July. I know my husband, son and two grandchildren had fun.
 1 user thanked Kiethann for this useful post.
CricutNat* on 7/6/2014(UTC)
Kazalah Offline
#139 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 4:11:20 AM(UTC)
Kazalah

United States

Originally Posted by: Catita Go to Quoted Post
Caffinee!!!!! Thanks for the sneak peek!!! Took me a minute to look at it closely and figure out what it could be... Dog's nose? Alien? What the heck?!?!?! ha ha ha ha

Can't wait!!!!! Still working on yours. This vacation is getting in the way of my crafting!!

I thought the same thing! Alien! LOL Maybe it just means the projct she did for you was.. outta this world Wink

Ok ladies.. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and got to do all the things you wanted to do.. especially if all you wanted to do was nothing! Smile Now with that being said there is only 1 week left to finish up your projects and mail them out to your partners . So please check into the thread ( most of you have been amazing with your check-ins so thank you very much for making my job as hostess easy )

Lori
 2 users thanked Kazalah for this useful post.
Caffinee on 7/6/2014(UTC), CricutNat* on 7/6/2014(UTC)
Hodmom Online
#140 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 9:44:58 AM(UTC)
Hodmom

United States

Was thanked: 6603 time(s) in 3853 post(s)
Hi Lori,

Just got my computer access back after the move. Excited to start seeing pix of the swap items. Hi Natalie! You're such a tease! Can't wait to see what you're working on!
 1 user thanked Hodmom for this useful post.
CricutNat* on 7/6/2014(UTC)
Paula M Offline
#141 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:15:13 AM(UTC)
Paula M

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
Grandchildren went home today. Tomorrow will continue working on my partner's swap package. I came up with a pretty neat idea for one of the themes. Just have to transfer the ideas from my head onto paper, then work on the project. Hope all of you had a great 4th of July. I know my husband, son and two grandchildren had fun.

Hi Partner!! Glad to hear you had a nice holiday weekend! How great to have your grandchildren! What a joy! Lots of activities with our kids this weekend. Had to try and keep Niko quiet because he got a concussion at swim/dive camp. LOL. Keep a 7 year old down. BigGrin Angry Cursing Mad Scared ThumbDown Razz Woot .

I will start working on your one ____________that is halfway finished later on tonight. I ha a week of no crafting becuse of the holiday and swim camp. It was a great week, but Thank God it is Sunday. Laugh .

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!

~Paula
Kiethann Online
#142 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:21:40 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Hi right back at you partner. Hope to continue on your other big project later today. Right now am doing a little chillaxing and setting in my gazebo reading a book. took a minute to pop on here and see what was happening. YIKES only one week left. WOW were did the time go.
Caffinee Offline
#143 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:12:36 PM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

I didn't want to make it too easy :)

Hope you are enjoying your vacation!
Caffinee Offline
#144 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:14:08 PM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

Originally Posted by: Kazalah Go to Quoted Post
I thought the same thing! Alien! LOL Maybe it just means the projct she did for you was.. outta this world Wink

Ok ladies.. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and got to do all the things you wanted to do.. especially if all you wanted to do was nothing! Smile Now with that being said there is only 1 week left to finish up your projects and mail them out to your partners . So please check into the thread ( most of you have been amazing with your check-ins so thank you very much for making my job as hostess easy )

Lori

It does look an alien - funny I didn't notice that when I posted it LOL :)
CricutNat* Offline
#145 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 9:41:01 PM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Good Evening Everyone -

JCI and big waves to my partner Hodmom! I'm terribly excited about how my brain and creative streak has finally blended all of the thoughts into a cohesive set of items! I can hardly contain the theme that I'm doing!

So excited

CricutNat**

Natalie BigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked CricutNat* for this useful post.
Hodmom on 7/9/2014(UTC)
#146 Posted : Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:10:21 PM(UTC)
golfingrams986a1173

Hi partner Lori, hope you had a great weekend. I was down with hip but will be working hard on your projects. DH talked to his chiropractor who said to put a heel lift in my shoe. He thinks it might help my walking gait and help with pain due to the way I walk. We tried one tonight - made a ton of difference. Wished he thought of it months and months ago. Reaso is since I broke my hip and they put the pins and rod in my leg is 1/2 inch shorter. Say a little (or big) it works. Off to bed, need up early.

Hugs - Patti
Kiethann Online
#147 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 9:37:03 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

spent a little time last night working on one of the projects. Today, started on another project. Hope my swap partner likes everything I am making for her. It might come right down to the wire of this swap, since I am now working, plus had the grandkids for a few days which sort of tied up my using the craft room to work on any projects while there were here. NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH. My plans are to finish and get mailed before the due date.
Catita Offline
#148 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 4:10:58 PM(UTC)
Catita

Caffinee!!!!! I got my package today but I DID NOT open it. I refuse to open it until yours is in the mail. BigGrin
Caffinee Offline
#149 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 4:40:54 PM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

Caffinee!!!!! I got my package today but I DID NOT open it. I refuse to open it until yours is in the mail. BigGrin

Yay! Glad it got there. Go ahead and open it up BigGrin
Friend958 Offline
#150 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 11:19:22 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Originally Posted by: Lady King Go to Quoted Post
Hey Ladies jci

the hubby and I have been quarantine doctors order's. We both have pink eye and since I work with the tiny little humans the thought is I caught it first snd passed it to him.

Has anyone heard for my partner Lady King? This is the last post I've seen from her. PM her Sunday with no response. Still working on her items.