Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sprint1800268c144 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:57:34 AM(UTC)
sprint1800268c144

Groups: Registered

I have an Expression (I think) Right now I have a ton of cartridges. I know nothing about CCR or design space (is that what its called). Do I understand it correct you can log on and link cartridges to an account then you can use them online and print from there? Can I do that with an expression?
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 04, 2014 12:16:37 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19106 time(s) in 8537 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sprint1800268c144 Go to Quoted Post
I have an Expression (I think) Right now I have a ton of cartridges. I know nothing about CCR or design space (is that what its called). Do I understand it correct you can log on and link cartridges to an account then you can use them online and print from there? Can I do that with an expression?

You can use your Expression {or any of the other Cricut models except the Explore} with Cricut Craft Room. You can link your carts to your cricut.com account or you can insert the carts when the program prompts you.

Design Space is only for the Explore. You carts must be linked to your cricut.com accout to use Design Space/Explore.
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 8:31:37 AM(UTC)
sprint1800268c144

Can I buy digital images and keep them on the craft room site?
scrapalette Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:26:38 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Yes and no. Yes because any digital purchases are stored in your cricut.com account. You can use them in CCR or Design Space or a gypsy. No because the images aren't stored on your CCR account so you don't really "keep" them there.

You must use the same log in username name for all your accounts {cricut.com, CCR and Design Space}.

Edited by user Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:27:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cricut Tamara :) Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:45:06 AM(UTC)
Cricut Tamara :)

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 115 post(s)
Can I buy digital images and keep them on the craft room site?

Hello- When you purchase and digital images in Craft Room or on cricut.com. They will be stored in your Craft Room as well as your Design Space account.

Cricut Tamara
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 07, 2014 9:11:32 AM(UTC)
sprint1800268c144

Oh goodness this is so confusing to me. When I tried to link my cartridges to ccr it said they were already attached to a gypsy. So does that mean they are automatically attached to ccr and I don't have to insert the cartridge? I did not check.
scrapalette Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 07, 2014 9:39:12 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Oh goodness this is so confusing to me. When I tried to link my cartridges to ccr it said they were already attached to a gypsy. So does that mean they are automatically attached to ccr and I don't have to insert the cartridge? I did not check.

No. Your gypsy linked carts will only go to your cricut.com account for CCR and Design Space to access them IF you use the Gypsy Link option in CCR.

Unfortunately, with the last CCR update, the Gypsy Link option broke and hasn't been fixed.
Maxluv Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 08, 2014 4:43:25 AM(UTC)
Maxluv

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 483 time(s) in 370 post(s)

Do you have a gypsy? or did you buy the carts from someone else that linked them to there gypsy? If they are linked to someone else then you wouldnt be able to link them again.
zhudanlucy2033c8e740 User is suspended until 4/26/2016 8:24:41 AM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 08, 2014 11:53:20 PM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

Titleist cb 714 Senior Charlie Stankiewicz plays in the No. 5 slot on the scorecard but not in the final standings. He shot a 74 to win medalist honors at regionals, then repeated the feat to earn sectional medalist honors and lead the Cardinals to a state berth and a shot at their first state title since 2011.

titleist 714 mb In a roller coaster-like final nine holes at Hanging Rock, Justin Young blew most of a big lead but was able to stave off defending champion Matt Chandler by one shot to capture his second straight Roanoke Valley major title.Police say the 87-year-old Elgin man was leaving the area after practicing his golf "chipping" shot near the baseball fields when he was attacked from behind by three teenage boys.

callaway apex pro irons ELGIN, Ill. (WLS) -- Three teens are arrested in connection with the beating of an 87-year-old man with his own golf clubs Saturday in Wing Park in northwest suburban Elgin.Young, who entered the day with a two-shot lead on collegian Elijah Tackett and a three-stroke edge on Chandler, finished with a 1-over-par 73 for a 54-hole total of 3-under 210.

Callaway X2 Hot Driver Boasting four players who average in the 70s and a fifth just a fraction of a stroke over 80, the Cardinals have good reason to expect to be in the running.California Chrome may have run out of gas coming down the stretch in his bid for the Triple Crown in Saturday’s Belmont Stakes.
Not a pleasant buying experience, will never purchase from this buyer again at Callaway Big Bertha Driver