Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

zhudanlucy2033c8e740 User is suspended until 4/26/2016 8:24:41 AM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:55:21 PM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

Groups: Registered

Callaway Big Bertha Driver Sophomore Christian Ostberg carded a 74 and Sam Knowlton, also a sophomore, shot a 75 for Darien, which received rounds of 79 from Mac Koorbusch and Jack Kligman. The Blue Wave also finished second in last year's competition.

scotty cameron putters "She has to come out with the mindset that she is swinging it as well as she has all year," said Johnson. "She knows that tomorrow can be better and can be a great day. If she keeps her mental focus, I expect her to have a good day. I am not focused on the medal, I just want her to play one shot at a time and go from there."

ping g25 irons price "I think it's going to give us a great spotlight. Have you seen Top of the Rock? It's immaculate, isn't it? The gardeners, everybody there, they have as much pride in what they're doing as if they were working at Augusta National," Morris said. "It really means a lot to them."

ping g25 driver Because there are two golf courses, you really have two options all week long for daily passes. Either pay to watch golf just at Buffalo Ridge, or pay a little bit more to have a combo ticket for access to both Buffalo Ridge and Top of the Rock.
TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Irons was received as advertised.