Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

zhudanlucy2033c8e740 User is suspended until 4/26/2016 8:24:41 AM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Monday, June 09, 2014 12:00:10 AM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

Groups: Registered

TaylorMade R11 Australia The fact Stankiewicz is still playing in the fifth slot at state is no reflection on his ability, Middleton coach Tom Cabulka said. “Depth is our strength,” Cabulka said. “But we’ve kept the same five-man lineup all the way through the season. Charlie, our No. 5 player, started out the season as No. 5 and things were going well, so we have not made a switch.

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Wood After Chandler had narrowed a five-shot deficit to one with a birdie on the 17th, Young got a major break when his tee shot glanced off a tree limb and continued to power its way up the fairway to set up a deal-closing par on the par-5 final hole. Chandler blew his shot for a tie when he left a 20-yard chip shot 18 feet short of the cup and failed to make the birdie he needed to try and force a playoff.

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver Elgin Police investigators are as shocked as area residents about the attack. Police have not said what the motive was for the crime that was committed in broad daylight in a public park.

TaylorMade R11S Driver “Is he one of our better golfers? Absolutely. Is he our best golfer? That remains to be seen. But our strength certainly is that we’ve got five kids.” “All five of our kids have been the low guy at times throughout the season, and all five of our kids have been the high guy. And that’s pretty unusual, I think.”

TaylorMade R11S Fairway Wood “I was trying to fade it up around there; I blocked it just a bit,” said Young of his final tee shot. “I guess the theory of trees being 90 percent air came true for me there. That was fortunate. I got a break. And when you win tournaments you need a break.”