Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

katiep Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 2:06:04 AM(UTC)
katiep

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi, I am using the R&R cartridge on DS and find it hard to determine how many of each length to cut to make the rosette, sometimes they are too deep and I have to cut them and the more ornate ones seem to buckle as if they need more lengths to make into a circle and lay flat. I am probably being dense but I don't have the booklet as I sold the cartridge ages ago but had linked it to CCR so get to keep it :) any tips or tricks would be helpful Blushing Thanks.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 11, 2014 2:07:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ladybugstamper Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:57:19 AM(UTC)
ladybugstamper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 496 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Hi!
I don't use this cartridge much, but I would suggest cutting each image 2 or 3 times to get a nice round rosette. Scoring is essential for folds that don't crack or tear.

Size. All cricut images measure from the base to the highest point. Maybe that will help.

Try looking for a tutorial on You-Tube, it is an older cartridge, but was quite popular when it first came out.

Handbooks for most cartridges can still be downloaded to your computer. Go to shop, find the cartridge, go the details and there is usually a link to the handbook

Hope this helps.