Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

martinckarendaa02d3d Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:07:38 PM(UTC)
martinckarendaa02d3d

Groups: Registered

I purchased a cricut mini and set it all up without any problems tried the thank you project but the blade wouldnt cut the paper changed everything several times the only time it cuts is when i hold down the button at the top of blade, then its rips the paper, its a brand new machine bought from Amazon I find it strange I have been wanting to purchase one of these machines for ages as I have heard so much about them but I am a bit disappointed in it now. Crying
armstre Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:46:21 PM(UTC)
armstre

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
You have changed the blade number? as well as the pressure number? The blade housing is inserted correctly?

The best action to take at this point is to call support and they will walk you through setting up the mini cricut machine properly, or can tell if it is a manufacturer's defect in the machine or blade housing. Your machine should be under warranty if you purchased it recently.

Support is very busy, so you need to call when you have time to wait for assistance.

Good luck! I love my mini (and other) machines...
Cricut Tamara :) Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:09:18 AM(UTC)
Cricut Tamara :)

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 236 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: martinckarendaa02d3d Go to Quoted Post
I purchased a cricut mini and set it all up without any problems tried the thank you project but the blade wouldnt cut the paper changed everything several times the only time it cuts is when i hold down the button at the top of blade, then its rips the paper, its a brand new machine bought from Amazon I find it strange I have been wanting to purchase one of these machines for ages as I have heard so much about them but I am a bit disappointed in it now. Crying

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. It sounds like you might need a new blade housing. Give customer support a call at 1-877-7cricut and they would be happy to help you out with this. They are in the office M-F from 7am-6pm MST.

Cricut Tamara