Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

elwamw30586c02 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 12:17:50 AM(UTC)
elwamw30586c02

Groups: Registered

I can put images on the mat from the image area. When I try to copy or move something my cricut freezes up and stops responding. I have to end the task & then re-open the CCR. This started happening earlier today, but at least I could save the project. Now when I reopen my CCR the project comes up, but I can't do anything at all. I even have to use the task manager just to close the program. Other sites work fine, just my CCR. Boo-Hoo. HELP
aprylmaetsunetaa693c945 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 2:10:14 AM(UTC)
aprylmaetsunetaa693c945

Groups: Registered

I feel your pain I have had my Expressions 2 since November of last year and have only used my machine 5 times and those times I couldn't get my simple projects done due to the machine just stopping and being done when it wasn't, and I have happen to finish a few projects but they took hours when they should of been 30 min.. Frustration
And customer service told me to sell my machine then buy the new one, REALLY???
Narelle Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:08:44 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7868 time(s) in 3682 post(s)
Originally Posted by: elwamw30586c02 Go to Quoted Post
I can put images on the mat from the image area. When I try to copy or move something my cricut freezes up and stops responding. I have to end the task & then re-open the CCR. This started happening earlier today, but at least I could save the project. Now when I reopen my CCR the project comes up, but I can't do anything at all. I even have to use the task manager just to close the program. Other sites work fine, just my CCR. Boo-Hoo. HELP

It's possible there could have been a problem at PC's end.

If it's still happening you could try uninstalling CCR and downloading it again.

Also check that you don't have any other programs running that might be using up all your PC's processing power.

One other thing to check is that your computer wasn't downloading any software updates at time you were experiencing the problem. (Eg, windows updates/anti-virus updates etc.)