Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

twiliacooksee82c594 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 9:02:42 AM(UTC)
twiliacooksee82c594

Groups: Registered

My CE2 will not sync. I've tried everything. THis is extremely frustrating as I have spent money on digital, etc. It's been doing this for a year now. I tried returning to the store and of course they will not exchange it said I have to go through the company who is of no help at all. Any suggestions?Mad
theproc0a14c052 Online
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:48:17 AM(UTC)
theproc0a14c052

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 100 post(s)
What suggestions through Cricut customer service have you tried?
zhudanlucy2033c8e740 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:26:13 PM(UTC)
zhudanlucy2033c8e740

Mizuno JPX 825 Driver A new course is teaching kids of all ages a thing or two about science, using a favorite summer pastime. Tamara Lindstrom shares a sneak peek at the new mini-golf course opening next week at the Sciencenter in Ithaca .

Mizuno JPX 825 Irons Everyone agreed the course at Rondout Golf Club played very well during the first round of the 2014 Ulster County Men’s Amateur Golf Championship.

Mizuno JPX Pro 825 Irons San Francisco once was a hub for the game, with Harding hosting an annual PGA Tour event in the 1960s and four major champions emerging from the city (Johnny Miller, Ken Venturi, George Archer and Bob Rosburg) and another from the East Bay (Tony Lema). The U.S. Open began making occasional visits to the Olympic Club. San Francisco was a vibrant golf town.

Callaway RAZR A cure to Michigan's crumbling roads may come in the form of a golf tournament.
"The legislature really needs to take this issue up and deal with it," John Daley III said.

http://www.augolfclubsonline.com/Callaway-Apex-Pro-Forged-Irons-Steel-4-9PAS-275.html