Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

steph5714fd64915 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 8:35:23 AM(UTC)
steph5714fd64915

Groups: Registered

I just purchased a new cricut explore and am having problems and need some help from someone here! I set it up correctly and installed the program/plug in and am now able to pull up the design studio main screen but it will not allow me to upload images or when I pull up a text box the cursor is there but when I type the text doesn't show up in the box!

I called cricut and they were of no help. We tried rebooting and resetting up but still having same problem. She said maybe it's my keyboard but the keyboard is part of my laptop and works great everywhere else.

Anybody have any ideas????

Thanks in advance,
StephanieBigGrin
Cricut Tamara :) Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 5:27:07 PM(UTC)
Cricut Tamara :)

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 190 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Originally Posted by: steph5714fd64915 Go to Quoted Post
I just purchased a new cricut explore and am having problems and need some help from someone here! I set it up correctly and installed the program/plug in and am now able to pull up the design studio main screen but it will not allow me to upload images or when I pull up a text box the cursor is there but when I type the text doesn't show up in the box!

I called cricut and they were of no help. We tried rebooting and resetting up but still having same problem. She said maybe it's my keyboard but the keyboard is part of my laptop and works great everywhere else.

Anybody have any ideas????

Thanks in advance,
StephanieBigGrin

Hello Stephanie,

Let's have you try to change your internet browser to either Google Chrome of Firefox. If you are still continue to have the same issue. Please PM your full name and telephone number and I would be happy to have someone give you a call.

Cricut Tamara :)
dragonflyisland4328ee8c Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 7:47:21 PM(UTC)
dragonflyisland4328ee8c

Groups: Registered

What did you do to fix this?? I'm having a similar problem--when I use Design space in Chrome I can't see all the buttons in pop up windows (like when I upload an image) when I use IE or the desktop shortcut, it says to install Adobe Flash--which I already have!! Ugh!!Glare
KendraMeuhlen Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:44:42 PM(UTC)
KendraMeuhlen

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Originally Posted by: dragonflyisland4328ee8c Go to Quoted Post
What did you do to fix this?? I'm having a similar problem--when I use Design space in Chrome I can't see all the buttons in pop up windows (like when I upload an image) when I use IE or the desktop shortcut, it says to install Adobe Flash--which I already have!! Ugh!!Glare

I have the same problem :(