Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
PaperCraft65 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 8:09:50 PM(UTC)
PaperCraft65

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 172 time(s) in 104 post(s)
Can't wait to see what the Print & Cut will do!

Silhouette just announced PixScan and that looks amazing. You take a picture of what is on your mat and you can cut from that. You can even use your smart phone or iPad to take the picture. Great for fussy cutting stamps, etc. Kind of like the brother scan & Cut, without needing to scan. You can also fill odd shapes of fabric/vinyl/paper to cut. Lay the piece on the mat then take a picture and then you can "nest" your shapes into that shape and cut - that is super awesome since I NEVER throw out a scrap of vinyl - LOL!!!!

The competition between machines sure steps up the game. That is good for everyone. :)

3 users thanked PaperCraft65 for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), GracefulGrammar on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC)
melodylanedesigns Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 8:40:48 PM(UTC)
melodylanedesigns

Was thanked: 1969 time(s) in 968 post(s)
The explore can already cut things you upload from a smart phone. And you can fill your cutting mat up with images really close to not waste anything now, I do that a lot. I cut a lot of Butterflies out of cricut vinyl to put on my car. every other one I turned upside down so they fit real tight up against the next one, saved lots of vinyl that way.

I also take pics with cell phone and upload to DS to cut and make all the layers. You can also do the same thing with stamps, just stamp and upload to DS and cut.

All this will be easier when the Print then Cut is released. And at no Extra charge for Cricut Explore users.
 3 users thanked melodylanedesigns for this useful post.
birkstu56 on 8/2/2014(UTC), CricutCrazy on 8/5/2014(UTC), Lilygirl on 8/16/2014(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 9:15:21 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 2026 time(s) in 981 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PaperCraft65 Go to Quoted Post
Can't wait to see what the Print & Cut will do!

Silhouette just announced PixScan and that looks amazing. You take a picture of what is on your mat and you can cut from that. You can even use your smart phone or iPad to take the picture. Great for fussy cutting stamps, etc. Kind of like the brother scan & Cut, without needing to scan. You can also fill odd shapes of fabric/vinyl/paper to cut. Lay the piece on the mat then take a picture and then you can "nest" your shapes into that shape and cut - that is super awesome since I NEVER throw out a scrap of vinyl - LOL!!!!

The competition between machines sure steps up the game. That is good for everyone. :)

I watched the video earlier today.......... It rocks!!! Silhouette has set a new standard for print and cut if it works as smoothly as video shows. The Silhouette folks have combined the scan feature of the Brother ScanNCut with the Cameo......... I am ordering a mat. This takes print and cut beyond what any of the current cutters can do.

We also have yet to see the new Pazzles Vue; and, what it's new version of print and cut about. Print and cut has been stepped up several notches.

This competition between cutter companies is great for the consumer.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOaO1UNcyes
 3 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), Angel {owl~bee~scrappin} on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC)
golfingrams Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 9:17:05 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 437 post(s)
You go Melody and Cricut, can't wait to get my Explore and my car back. DH has been using it since I couldn't drive and the transmission went out on his p/u. Eyes are fixed now and hopefully his p/u also. What type vinyl do you use cuz my Explore is going to have some also. Hugs Patti
GracefulGrammar Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 9:21:09 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Originally Posted by: melodylanedesigns Go to Quoted Post
The explore can already cut things you upload from a smart phone. And you can fill your cutting mat up with images really close to not waste anything now, I do that a lot. I cut a lot of Butterflies out of cricut vinyl to put on my car. every other one I turned upside down so they fit real tight up against the next one, saved lots of vinyl that way.

I also take pics with cell phone and upload to DS to cut and make all the layers. You can also do the same thing with stamps, just stamp and upload to DS and cut.

All this will be easier when the Print then Cut is released. And at no Extra charge for Cricut Explore users.

Any of the cutters can cut from an upload from a smart phone with some messing around......... the new cameo method is much more accurate......... and the cost is $15.00 for the new mat. The accuracy and ease is beyond what any current cutters are doing (with the exception of the ScanNCut which is not computer-driven).......

I love this competition....... it's a win-win for crafters. I think it's wonderful for the crafter that each company is finally stepping up it's innovation and development in order to win market share!

Of course, my excitement is based on the assumption the PixScan will work the way it is shown in the video.

Edited by user Friday, August 01, 2014 9:22:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Scrappy_Vee on 8/1/2014(UTC), Sherri Kay on 8/1/2014(UTC), Moxy77 on 8/2/2014(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC)
golfingrams Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 9:21:20 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Graceful Grammar - what is Pazzle Vue. Boy a person could get totally confused with machines and which to buy. Might have to shop around - also price deals. Patti
GracefulGrammar Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 9:25:33 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Originally Posted by: golfingrams986a1173 Go to Quoted Post
Graceful Grammar - what is Pazzle Vue. Boy a person could get totally confused with machines and which to buy. Might have to shop around - also price deals. Patti

Several new cutters have hit the market in the last year.....
Brother ScanNCut
Cricut Explore
Sizzix EClips 2
Pazzles Vue.........

Use Google and also search Facebook for real life users' reviews. Black Friday ought to be great this yearBigGrin

Edited by user Friday, August 01, 2014 9:26:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
ChelaDones on 8/1/2014(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC)
Scrappy_Vee Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 10:28:07 PM(UTC)
Scrappy_Vee

New Zealand

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 213 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
I watched the video earlier today.......... It rocks!!! Silhouette has set a new standard for print and cut if it works as smoothly as video shows. The Silhouette folks have combined the scan feature of the Brother ScanNCut with the Cameo......... I am ordering a mat. This takes print and cut beyond what any of the current cutters can do.

We also have yet to see the new Pazzles Vue; and, what it's new version of print and cut about. Print and cut has been stepped up several notches.

This competition between cutter companies is great for the consumer.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOaO1UNcyes

I just watched the video too. Very cool ThumpUp

I'm so over fussy cutting ThumbDown
golfingrams Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 10:31:36 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Would love a good buy and yes I bet it will be a great Black Friday. Just don't think I am patient enough to wait that long. Hugs Patti
Sherri Kay Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, August 01, 2014 11:28:49 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2430 time(s) in 2177 post(s)
Originally Posted by: melodylanedesigns Go to Quoted Post

Melody, the Silhouette offers this now at no extra charge. The PixScan is something totally new. There are registration marks or something on the mat, that's why it's at an added cost.

And I agree, the competition is great. It makes them all create new, better features for their machines.

I have both the Explore and the Cameo, and I love all the new things added. Smile

Edited by user Friday, August 01, 2014 11:31:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Sherri Kay for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC)
MaryStillman Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 12:58:35 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1255 time(s) in 797 post(s)
Several new cutters have hit the market in the last year.....
Brother ScanNCut
Cricut Explore
Sizzix EClips 2
Pazzles Vue.........

Use Google and also search Facebook for real life users' reviews. Black Friday ought to be great this yearBigGrin

That is amazing, and it looks like the only thing you need to purchase (besides a smart phone, of course, is the mat.

It appears that the mat orientates the picture, so the angle of taking the picture is not crucial, as that was my thought when I read the posts that it would not work as well as the snc. After watching the video, I am really amazed!

Yes, competition is great. I bet a similar app for the Explore will be coming out with something similar in the future.

Mary
 4 users thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
mom2sidsquid on 8/2/2014(UTC), GracefulGrammar on 8/2/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC), garagesaler on 8/4/2014(UTC)
ellamap Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 8:50:33 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 205 post(s)
I watched the video and it does look pretty cool. I hope it works that easily too. You do have to update to version 3 which I haven't done yet.
My only complaint, and it is MY complaint, is that some Silhouette users insist on bashing Cricut. In the comments after the video and on Facebook both. I don't get it.
scrapalette Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:28:12 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19152 time(s) in 8566 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ellamap Go to Quoted Post

My only complaint, and it is MY complaint, is that some Silhouette users insist on bashing Cricut. In the comments after the video and on Facebook both. I don't get it.

Some people can't get over the fact that PC sued MTC and SCAL {both settled out of court}and are still mad about it. Must be painful to hold on to anger that long. Especially since PC never sued an individual and anyone who had the software prior to the lawsuits could, can and do still use it with their Cricut even to this day. I don't get it either. Huh

If you love a product/company, sing it's praises instead of bashing another product/company. More people will listen.

6 users thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
blurobin on 8/3/2014(UTC), Larkspur on 8/3/2014(UTC), Scrappy_Vee on 8/3/2014(UTC), ellamap on 8/3/2014(UTC), ChelaDones on 8/3/2014(UTC), Lilygirl on 8/16/2014(UTC)
blurobin Offline
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:42:44 AM(UTC)
blurobin

United States

Was thanked: 6766 time(s) in 5249 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
Some people can't get over the fact that PC sued MTC and SCAL {both settled out of court}and are still mad about it. Must be painful to hold on to anger that long. Especially since PC never sued an individual and anyone who had the software prior to the lawsuits could, can and do still use it with their Cricut even to this day. I don't get it either. Huh

If you love a product/company, sing it's praises instead of bashing another product/company. More people will listen.

Ditto!
 1 user thanked blurobin for this useful post.
Lilygirl on 8/16/2014(UTC)
Leanner Offline
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:22:19 PM(UTC)
Leanner

Was thanked: 1584 time(s) in 1169 post(s)
Both cutters live side by side quite happily on my desk. I try not to get worked out over how someone else cuts paper BigGrin
 3 users thanked Leanner for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 8/3/2014(UTC), GracefulGrammar on 8/3/2014(UTC), garagesaler on 8/4/2014(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 7:01:55 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 872 time(s) in 480 post(s)
Just looked at the video, pretty amazing, if it works the way it should.

What I also find amazing is that there were 54 comments on there and there were only 3 negative comments about Cricut/PC/Explore out of the 54. That's only 5.6% of all the comments, yet some of you made it sound that people were bashing Cricut/PC/Explore left and right.

What exactly does that mean that 94.4% didn't have anything negative to say about Cricut/PC/Explore?

3 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 8/3/2014(UTC), Sherri Kay on 8/4/2014(UTC), Moxy77 on 8/6/2014(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 7:23:25 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post

What I also find amazing is that there were 54 comments on there and there were only 3 negative comments about Cricut/PC/Explore out of the 54. That's only 5.6% of all the comments, yet some of you made it sound that people were bashing Cricut/PC/Explore left and right.

What exactly does that mean that 94.4% didn't have anything negative to say about Cricut/PC/Explore?

There are negative and nasty comments on both sides.......... all over hunks of plastic and some electronic boards that cut paper...... I hope there is always a newer, bigger, faster, cheaper cutter....... It's good for me and my tool obsession! I don't really care what brand name is plastered on it. I am loyal to myself and my pocketbook.

ETA: Thanks for doing the math, GypsyB....... I noticed the same thing myself and so did several other readers :-)

Edited by user Sunday, August 03, 2014 7:27:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Sherri Kay on 8/4/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/4/2014(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:06:19 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

There are negative and nasty comments on both sides.......... all over hunks of plastic and some electronic boards that cut paper...... I hope there is always a newer, bigger, faster, cheaper cutter....... It's good for me and my tool obsession! I don't really care what brand name is plastered on it. I am loyal to myself and my pocketbook.

ETA: Thanks for doing the math, GypsyB....... I noticed the same thing myself and so did several other readers :-)

Ellen said some. . .not all. . .not a lot. . .not the majority. . .some. And I added why I think people are still posting negativity. Which may or may not apply to those negative toward PC comments. Without any mention of the number. Huh
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
blurobin on 8/4/2014(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#19 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 11:47:48 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Paulette....... I really do wish that the only reason crafters had negative feelings against PC was the suit........... but unfortunately, people's mistrust of PC goes further back and expands beyond the lawsuit PC had every legal right to file. I have read this board since the day it opened; and, there has always been discontent. Some unfounded and some warranted....... it's not just about the lawsuit:

1. The first anger i read and experienced at my LSS was when PC introduced the 12 inch Expression about 6-8 months after the original baby bug went live. The machines were quite $$$ then. Folks were upset that a new, larger, improved model was so quickly released. Some folks wanted an upgrade path; and, there was none.

2. The introduction of Design Studio was rocky... the software didn't perform as well as what was already on the market........ this drew lots of discontent. There were also several other problems with the software.

3. The "missing line" of graphics from "Life is a Beach" and the CEO's response about those missing graphics. http://www.scrapbookupda...each-cricut-cartridges/

4. The Gypsy didn't support Design Studio files as promised out of the box, some Mac operating system versions weren't supported; and, the Gypsy couldn't be updated from some Mac computers. The "other apps" for the gypsy that never happened

5. The hype and mis-hype on HSN for PC products excluding the Explore debut.......

6. The difficulties crafters had in cutting gum paste with the Cricut Cake...... The "Cricut Cake Controversary" involving Linda McClure
http://www.scrapbookupda...ricut-cake-controversy/
http://deseretdesigns.com/rich_text_1.html
http://cakecentral.com/t...for-cricut-cake-machine

7. The "empty buttons" on the Expression

8. The discontinued/abandoned products, including the Baby Bug, the Imagine, the Cake(s), Design Studio

9. The Imagine which never performed as promised

10. Carts linked to the Gypsy which couldn't be linked in CCR for over 2.5 years, although PC told "linkers" that there wouldn't be future problems if they linked their carts to the Gypsy

11. The Circle didn't open smoothly....... member benefits weren't delivered on time

12. Some independent scrapbook retailers felt betrayed by PC: page 36 in the included link:
http://www.scrapbookbusi...i5%20Sept_Oct%20Web.pdf

13. Wonky circles and scallops reported on all Cricut cutters except the Explore
http://www.capadiadesign...plore.html#.U981klZKhuY

14. A perception (real or unreal???) that PC has forgotten about its own message board; and, some of the crafters/volunteers who help out with technical issues every day

15. Selling exclusive carts and exclusive machines/configurations on the open market...... Items didn't remain exclusive

16. Updates that bricked machines

17. A history of mixed messages, for example, allowing linked carts to be sold on company's message board and an HSN rep advocating that crafters sell their linked carts to have the money to purchase the Explore

18. Cricut rewards rarely updated

19. Design Studio and the Gypsy not being updated in a timely manner to include new carts

20. The loss of "old-timers", for example:
http://www.okieladybug.c...rd-to-say-good-bye.html

21. PC's didn't allow the use of SVGs until just recently; and, now only with purchase of a new machine. Proprietary formats and closed systems have often drawn heavy criticism in the tech world.

As I said, some of these problems/concerns were very real, some are trivial, some are (possibly) unfounded and misunderstood and/or exaggerated...... but there are many reasons why crafters don't trust PC that have nothing to do with the lawsuit. Is the "new" PC trying to present itself and it's products differently? I believe the company is. But 5-6 months since the Explore arrived on the scene isn't enough time for PC to undo a long history of discontent amongst some users; and, the lawsuit PC had every right to file is certainly not the only reason why there are people unhappy with PC and/or mistrust the company. PC has some big fences to mend...... I bought the Explore hoping PC can deliver; but, I think the long history of customer upheaval and unhappiness goes well beyond the lawsuit. I went back and reread the YouTube comments...... not one of them mentioned "the lawsuit". This post is not meant to start a battle between Cricut supporters and people who don't care what brand their cutter is just as long as it cuts well and performs as promised........ but I feel that the mistrust and dislike of PC goes much deeper than a lawsuit which needed to be filed. I hope PC can pull out of the poor public perception........ I bought the Explore and love the way it cuts but time will tell........ Crafters/memory keepers have veryyyyyyyyy long memories.

Edited by user Monday, August 04, 2014 8:57:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Sherri Kay on 8/4/2014(UTC), sewnmachine on 8/4/2014(UTC), Cottage Rose on 8/4/2014(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 8/4/2014(UTC), Merrie Jones on 8/5/2014(UTC), Scrapperdee on 8/6/2014(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#20 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 8:15:51 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Ellen said some. . .not all. . .not a lot. . .not the majority. . .some. And I added why I think people are still posting negativity. Which may or may not apply to those negative toward PC comments. Without any mention of the number. Huh

Scraplette,

My point was that the only negativity on this thread came from people who are constantly harping about people bashing PC. No one on this thread bashed PC and the so called bashing of PC on the YouTube video was only 3 comments out of 54. Just a little over 5% of the comments on YouTube and not even on this MB. So who can't let things go? Who are the negative people on this board?
scrapalette Offline
#21 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:06:27 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Paulette....... I really do wish that the only reason crafters had negative feelings against PC was the suit........... but unfortunately, people's mistrust of PC goes further back and expands beyond the lawsuit PC had every legal right to file. I have read this board since the day it opened; and, there has always been discontent. Some unfounded and some warranted....... it's not just about the lawsuit:

1. The first anger i read and experienced at my LSS was when PC introduced the 12 inch Expression about 6-8 months after the original baby bug went live. The machines were quite $$$ then. Folks were upset that a new, larger, improved model was so quickly released. Some folks wanted an upgrade path; and, there was none.

2. The introduction of Design Studio was rocky... the software didn't perform as well as what was already on the market........ this drew lots of discontent. There were also several other problems with the software.

3. The "missing line" of graphics from "Life is a Beach" and the CEO's response about those missing graphics. http://www.scrapbookupda...each-cricut-cartridges/

4. The Gypsy didn't support Design Studio files as promised out of the box, some Mac operating system versions weren't supported; and, the Gypsy couldn't be updated from some Mac computers. The "other apps" for the gypsy that never happened

5. The hype and mis-hype on HSN for PC products excluding the Explore debut.......

6. The difficulties crafters had in cutting gum paste with the Cricut Cake...... The "Cricut Cake Controversary" involving Linda McClure
http://www.scrapbookupda...ricut-cake-controversy/
http://deseretdesigns.com/rich_text_1.html
http://cakecentral.com/t...for-cricut-cake-machine

7. The "empty buttons" on the Expression

8. The discontinued/abandoned products, including the Baby Bug, the Imagine, the Cake(s), Design Studio

9. The Imagine which never performed as promised

10. Carts linked to the Gypsy which couldn't be linked in CCR for over 2.5 years, although PC told "linkers" that there wouldn't be future problems if they linked their carts to the Gypsy

11. The Circle didn't open smoothly....... member benefits weren't delivered on time

12. Some independent scrapbook retailers felt betrayed by PC: page 36 in the included link:
http://www.scrapbookbusi...i5%20Sept_Oct%20Web.pdf

13. Wonky circles and scallops reported on all Cricut cutters except the Explore
http://www.capadiadesign...plore.html#.U981klZKhuY

14. A perception (real or unreal???) that PC has forgotten about its own message board; and, some of the crafters/volunteers who help out with technical issues every day

15. Selling exclusive carts and exclusive machines/configurations on the open market...... Items didn't remain exclusive

16. Updates that bricked machines

17. A history of mixed messages, for example, allowing linked carts to be sold on company's message board and an HSN rep advocating that crafters sell their linked carts to have the money to purchase the Explore

18. Cricut rewards rarely updated

19. Design Studio and the Gypsy not being updated in a timely manner to include new carts

20. The loss of "old-timers", for example:
http://www.okieladybug.c...rd-to-say-good-bye.html

21. PC's didn't allow the use of SVGs until just recently; and, now only with purchase of a new machine. Proprietary formats and closed systems have often drawn heavy criticism in the tech world.

As I said, some of these problems/concerns were very real, some are trivial, some are (possibly) unfounded and misunderstood and/or exaggerated...... but there are many reasons why crafters don't trust PC that have nothing to do with the lawsuit. Is the "new" PC trying to present itself and it's products differently? I believe the company is. But 5-6 months since the Explore arrived on the scene isn't enough time for PC to undo a long history of discontent amongst some users; and, the lawsuit PC had every right to file is certainly not the only reason why there are people unhappy with PC and/or mistrust the company. PC has some big fences to mend...... I bought the Explore hoping PC can deliver; but, I think the long history of customer upheaval and unhappiness goes well beyond the lawsuit. I went back and reread the YouTube comments...... not one of them mentioned "the lawsuit". This post is not meant to start a battle between Cricut supporters and people who don't care what brand their cutter is just as long as it cuts well and performs as promised........ but I feel that the mistrust and dislike of PC goes much deeper than a lawsuit which needed to be filed. I hope PC can pull out of the poor public perception........ I bought the Explore and love the way it cuts but time will tell........ Crafters/memory keepers have veryyyyyyyyy long memories.

Wow. I only gave the reason I thought the people on the youtube video were negative towards Cricut. Not the entire history of the company. Huh That's quite a scorecard. I'm sure there are similar things happening with other companies {the blue wishblade then release of the pink wishblade comes to mind} but I don't see the same bashing of other companies like PC gets.Huh

ellamap Offline
#22 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 7:09:46 PM(UTC)
ellamap

What was I thinking? I really should have counted those comments before I posted! I notice you didn't do the math on Facebook comments.
Now what I don't understand is why certain people do not like anyone to stand up for PC. I happen to like everything I have purchased from them. My Gypsy, expression, E2 and Explore work fine. I love using them.
I couldn't care less about the Circle. Rewards would be nice but that's their decision and I can't do anything about it. Life's too short for me to stress over things that happened in the past. They have been good to me and I remain loyal to them. That is how I am. If you don't like it, then block me. I promise I won't hold it against you.
And Scrapalette, thank you for your explanation. I appreciate it.
 1 user thanked ellamap for this useful post.
Merrie Jones on 8/5/2014(UTC)
kjhorn2000be326255 Offline
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 7:02:02 AM(UTC)
kjhorn2000be326255

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I'm very happy with my little Cricut Mini, CCR and subscription! BigGrin
 1 user thanked kjhorn2000be326255 for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 7:14:29 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

What was I thinking? I really should have counted those comments before I posted! I notice you didn't do the math on Facebook comments.
Now what I don't understand is why certain people do not like anyone to stand up for PC. I happen to like everything I have purchased from them. My Gypsy, expression, E2 and Explore work fine. I love using them.
I couldn't care less about the Circle. Rewards would be nice but that's their decision and I can't do anything about it. Life's too short for me to stress over things that happened in the past. They have been good to me and I remain loyal to them. That is how I am. If you don't like it, then block me. I promise I won't hold it against you.
And Scrapalette, thank you for your explanation. I appreciate it.

I don't do Facebook. My point was that no one here said anything negative about PC on THIS thread. And just like those 3 people felt compelled to comment something negative about PC on the YouTube comments section, you felt compelled to report anything negatively said, regardless of how minimal it was, here. You brought the negativity from there to here. Why? Are you the PC police? If it got under your skin so much what the 3 comments were, you should have commented about it THERE, where it was written, not brought that negativity here.
Bugsy2 Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:27:01 AM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 335 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kjhorn2000be326255 Go to Quoted Post
I'm very happy with my little Cricut Mini, CCR and subscription! BigGrin

Your post makes my heart smile! I haven't learned to love my Mini.. it's so loud compared to my baby bug and my Expression. Even my Expression 2 is a screamin' demon compared to my beloved Expression. LOL

1 user thanked Bugsy2 for this useful post.
golfingrams Offline
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 9:44:36 AM(UTC)
golfingrams

I too loved my mini until I finally got my Expression back out and now that I've used it more, love it. I am going to get an Explore later this month. I gave my mini last week to my 9 yr. old dgd to use and learn. Hugs Patti
GracefulGrammar Offline
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 12:30:03 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

I don't do Facebook. My point was that no one here said anything negative about PC on THIS thread. And just like those 3 people felt compelled to comment something negative about PC on the YouTube comments section, you felt compelled to report anything negatively said, regardless of how minimal it was, here. You brought the negativity from there to here. Why? Are you the PC police? If it got under your skin so much what the 3 comments were, you should have commented about it THERE, where it was written, not brought that negativity here.

Thanks for the reminder, GypsyB....... "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"............. No reason to drag negativity and/or gossip from one social media site to another. Always better to address the problem where it occurs with that person......

2 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 8/6/2014(UTC), Lilygirl on 8/16/2014(UTC)
ellamap Offline
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:10:48 PM(UTC)
ellamap

I'm going against my better judgement to engage with you but I'm curious as to how my post was negative.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 9:27:09 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

I'm going against my better judgement to engage with you but I'm curious as to how my post was negative.

Well, I've explained it twice and GracefulGrammar said "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", I'm not going to explain it further. Figure it out for yourself or continue to stay in Denial Land.

As far as blocking you, wouldn't dream of it. Your posts sometimes make me chuckle, especially when you go off on one of your Cricut Haters tangent, like the one where you stated you believed that some people bought the Explore just so they could disparage it. That one had me roflmao.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 8:53:27 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1507 time(s) in 1200 post(s)
I just have a print and cut question.

What "paper" do will we use to fill in the cuts? Anything we want? I have BUNCHES of digital papers. And it would be great to be able to take a pic or scan papers I have that I like to flood my images. Just curious.