Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

auntjeanmarie09bc1341 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:29:15 PM(UTC)
auntjeanmarie09bc1341

Groups: Registered

Okay, so I have the cricut explore. We started the set up process. It wanted us to update something so we went and run the download. Now the light is red and it won't turn on at all. So frustrated and the help desk is closed on Saturday!! The only day I can play with it.
Cricut Jo Ann Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:37:25 PM(UTC)
Cricut Jo Ann

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: auntjeanmarie09bc1341 Go to Quoted Post
Okay, so I have the cricut explore. We started the set up process. It wanted us to update something so we went and run the download. Now the light is red and it won't turn on at all. So frustrated and the help desk is closed on Saturday!! The only day I can play with it.

Hi this is Cricut JoAnn,

Here are a couple of quick things to do so that you can get the machine going. If the red light is on then you will need to do a firmware update. To do that, unplug the USB and power cable from the back of your Explore. Then on your computer go to www.cricut.com/design. Once you are there, please make sure that you are logged in. (there is a green box in the top right hand corner. It will show your name when you are logged in. Select that box and you will see "Firmware update". Once that screen opens up then plug in your machine (both the power and USB) and then turn the machine on. There will be a link to update your Firmware. This should take no more than 3-5 minutes depending on your internet. Once that completes you will be able to finish the setup and start your first project..