Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DanielleDavis5 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:28:00 PM(UTC)
DanielleDavis5

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Finally done!

My first semi-succesful project. This is what I have been asking question about and thanks to all of you for your help. I still am not consistant, but I'll have fun practicing. My friend doing a triathalon this weekend asked me few a few shirts, well a few turned into 19!!
DanielleDavis5 attached the following image(s):
64036_156422301058060_142941282406162_346166_2035038_n[1].jpg
my4turtles Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:27:49 PM(UTC)
my4turtles

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I think you did FANTASTIC... i would be very happy with them and for being new at it too.. Where did you get those design from if you dont mind me asking. My husband just lost 80lbs and 50lbs in his first 7 weeks of his diet. He now has so much energy he works out and has made our garage into a full gym. His nexy goal is to do a triathalon, which i know he can do after all he lost all the weight...
DanielleDavis5 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:26:57 AM(UTC)
DanielleDavis5

OH wow! That's the kind of diet I need!! What plan is he using? I just ordered the 6 week body makeover and got it yesterday. I haven't opened the box yet though - that would be the first step :). I have to be in the right frame of mind...this weekend for sure.

Anyways, My friend - one of the participants of the Tri is a graphic designer and "scraplifted" this off another site and put together the file. I'll be happy to send it to you if you let me know your email addy.
DanielleDavis5 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:28:53 AM(UTC)
DanielleDavis5

You know what actually, now that I think of it. This particular tri is a women only try, so there are only women in the graphic. That might not work so well for your hubby. The men's shirts say, "I don't do triathalons...I do a triathelete".
my4turtles Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:26:02 AM(UTC)
my4turtles

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
i sent you a P.M on the diet Believe me its a FANTASTIC diet it has given him so much energey he clean the house like crazy he even gets up at 4am to load and unload the dish washer and clean up... which believe me im no one to stop that haha. I even got the hall and living room & kitchen re done painted and everything.

Yeah maybe the womans shirt wouldnt looks so good on him after all haha but im sure your friend is going to love them
A Crafty Cauldron Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:51:00 PM(UTC)
A Crafty Cauldron

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
@ My4Turtles - AWESOME job on this! Just pulled off my first successful Yudu shirts today, so I totally share your pride in a job well done!BigGrin

@DanielleDavis5 - WOW! Your husband is such an inspiration! I've recently lost 50 lbs myself (took me much longer than him, though!) and can totally appreciate his commitment! Cool
♥Carol♥ Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:46:18 PM(UTC)
♥Carol♥

Was thanked: 2765 time(s) in 2202 post(s)
OMGoodness ... you did an amazing job on these shirts. Your friend is a lucky person!