Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
TheSilentScrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 9:08:46 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
RESULTS: POSTAL and FLAKER FREE!!! You ladies are the best. Thanks again.

Halloween Inspired inchie, twinchie, and Trinchie swap

This swap is for anyone who would like Halloween Related embellishments and have a hard time finding unique ones. Please use at least 2 elements when creating your art. Sign or initial the backs of your creations.
Deadline: October 15, 2010

If you want to learn more about what an ITT is, please check out my blog:

http://thesilentscrapper.blogspot.com

So, what do you need to do?

1. Make 10 of the same image/art piece to swap.

2. You must use quality cardstock and quality products.

3. You must have at least 2 things that give your art character such as bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, fibers, glitter, clay pieces or whatever your heart desires.

4. Please place each inchie, twinchie, or trinchie in it's own envelope.

5. Not a requirement, but if you would like to jot down a little biography about yourself and your interests, that will only add to the enjoyment of your art.

6. Please include enough postage (figure the cost of what you paid to ship it) for your package plus 2 stamps, extras will be returned to you. Please do not send post dated postage because my Post office will not accept it. please send all art pieces that way I don't get confused thinking someone is missing a card.

7. When shipping, please use a sturdy envie or box. If using an envie, please make sure you have your items bundled and wrapped with bubble wrap or have a bubble wrap envie. This way it helps prevent any damage.

8. If you feel you can not fulfill your spot, please let us know asap to find angels. please do not wait a day or two before the deadline.

(I have started doing a lot of these type of swaps and shipping is pretty reasonable if you do first class, some would rather ship priority but that is up to you. Please No Post-Dated or metered postage, either send the amount of money plus cost of 2 extra postage stamps, or include enough postage plus 2 first class stamps in your packages). Thank you.

Guidelines:

You will need to create 10 for each spot. All I ask is that you create something you would be proud of and happy to receive.

Due date:
October 15, 2010

Please ship to:

Erica M. Kadrmas
425-4th St. NE
Barnesville, MN 56514

FYI:

Inchie: an embellished/decorated 1x1 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Twinchie: an embellished/decorated 2x2 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Trinchie: an embellished/decorated 3x3 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will do my best to make this a great swap! So, let's start creating!

Inchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Done (Hostess) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D
4.DaniIsMimisMommy - REC'D
5.laurahunter REC'D(found hidden in the paperclips, the spiders must have crawled in there heheLOL LOL )
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8. MelissaTrott- REC"D
9.SherryNicholson REC'D
10.laurisa28 -REC'D

Twinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper-DONE (Hostess) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D
4.DaniIsMimisMommy REC'D
5.laurahunter- REC'D
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8.Luvskrapin REC'D
9.ClaudiaCatalan -REC'D10.beejay [color=red-REC'D]REC'D[/color]

Trinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Hostess (Done) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D
4.DaniIsMimisMommy REC'D
5.laurahunter REC'D
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8.amylendall- REC'D
9.Luvskrapin- REC'D
10.ClaudiaCatalan -REC'D
***NOTE: Ladies, you did a wonderful job. There is so much talent. Hope it's ok to post pics here. My camera lighting isn't always the best, in other words, these are much better in person. Laurisa28,can you tell me what your inchies looked like, I am not seeing a package for you. Thanks again everyone, will post pics of what I have (JIC)Love BigGrin

Hey everyone. I am having alot of difficulty with the new lay of the land. I am trying to get all swaps transferred. Everything is still on. I will update everyone's status, hopefully soon. Could not log in at all this weekend. If you need to contact me directly, please send me an email not pm until I can figure this thing out. thedanceofthesiren@yahoo.com I can be found on FB also: Erica M Kadrmas Sorry everyone about this confusion. I am a creature of habit and dont like these new changes. All addy's were lost in my other inbox msgs/ as well. Please bare with me. Thanks again. Rec'd packages from Amy and another this weekend.

Edited by user Friday, October 22, 2010 8:09:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TheSilentScrapper for this useful post.
DaniIsMimisMommy on 10/21/2010(UTC)
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 7:25:40 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hi there everyone. Have heard back from a few, and we are waiting on 2 packages and then they were postal. I wrote the following to a few MB members, hope this is ok to post it like this, but just want you all to know: Hey sweetie. I know there was a delay in your package and this was my fault. I apologize for the chaos. I am working everything out tonight to make sure everything is out tomorrow, we are waiting on 2 pkgs. for the Halloween ITT so some were in multiple swaps, and due to some packages being a little late I ended up combining them which should save some $$$ and I will return their extra postage. Thanks again to all for their patience and extreme kindness. I posted the following to another member: I am sure they will be great. The turnout has been great. I need to finish sorting. There were a few people who were in multiple swaps and I am sure they will be eager to get everything back, Some I ended up waiting a few days in order to help save them $ and I hope it keeps the faith with many. I truly appreciate everyone's kindness and patience. Don't think I could have done it without you all. Thanks again
laurahunter Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:11:08 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 299 post(s)
I am sorry to say that I am the one holding up this swap. The last of mine are finished to replace the ones I lost. I really have no excuses, things have just gotten away from me. I need to take my son in for physical therapy this afternoon and not sure if I'll have time to get to the P.O. in between carpools. At the very latest the will be mail priority first thing in the morning.

The good news is that the remakes are better than the originals.

Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/19/2010(UTC)
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 2:45:59 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hope all is well. Hopefully get these shipped off in a few days. Also, Dawn and DaniIsMimismommy: your pkgs. will be postal please keep your eye out for an "added."Laugh

laurahunter wrote:
I am sorry to say that I am the one holding up this swap. The last of mine are finished to replace the ones I lost. I really have no excuses, things have just gotten away from me. I need to take my son in for physical therapy this afternoon and not sure if I'll have time to get to the P.O. in between carpools. At the very latest the will be mail priority first thing in the morning.

The good news is that the remakes are better than the originals.

Laura

laurahunter Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:08:31 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

I forgot to post that these were sent prioirity. You should be getting them any day.

Laura
TheSilentScrapper on 10/17/2010(UTC)
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:42:28 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Thank you for letting me know....

laurahunter wrote:
I forgot to post that these were sent prioirity. You should be getting them any day.

Laura

#7 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:48:55 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Rec'd AmyL. and Charity D. on Saturday. Just waiting on 2 more. Thanks again everyone.
#8 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 6:53:01 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hello. Happy Monday Ladies. Well looks like I got the kids cold/flu. I did most of the sorting last night, and will ship as soon as the other pkgs. get here. No fun being sick. DH is out of town. So, it was a good idea when I stocked up on C. Chicken noodle soup. Prefer homemade but who really wants to cook if they are not feeling better.
I will take some pics of all the ITT's and I think you will all be pleased. All of you have such great and wonderful talent. It has been a privlige getting to know you all and being able to enjoy your works of art. Hope you all have a great day. Now off for a nap. Mail comes around noon so I will do a full update at that time. Thanks again.
#9 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 3:56:24 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

We are waiting on I believe 2 people. Just wanted to let you all know. 3 pkgs. came today:
Brenda J.
Sherry N.
Michele H.

Have everything sorted and will ship as soon as the others get here. From what I know they are both postal.Thanks again ladies.

TheSilentScrapper wrote:
Halloween Inspired inchie, twinchie, and Trinchie swap

This swap is for anyone who would like Halloween Related embellishments and have a hard time finding unique ones. Please use at least 2 elements when creating your art. Sign or initial the backs of your creations.
Deadline: October 15, 2010

If you want to learn more about what an ITT is, please check out my blog:

So, what do you need to do?

1. Make 10 of the same image/art piece to swap.

2. You must use quality cardstock and quality products.

3. You must have at least 2 things that give your art character such as bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, fibers, glitter, clay pieces or whatever your heart desires.

4. Please place each inchie, twinchie, or trinchie in it's own envelope.

5. Not a requirement, but if you would like to jot down a little biography about yourself and your interests, that will only add to the enjoyment of your art.

6. Please include enough postage (figure the cost of what you paid to ship it) for your package plus 2 stamps, extras will be returned to you. Please do not send post dated postage because my Post office will not accept it. please send all art pieces that way I don't get confused thinking someone is missing a card.

7. When shipping, please use a sturdy envie or box. If using an envie, please make sure you have your items bundled and wrapped with bubble wrap or have a bubble wrap envie. This way it helps prevent any damage.

8. If you feel you can not fulfill your spot, please let us know asap to find angels. please do not wait a day or two before the deadline.

(I have started doing a lot of these type of swaps and shipping is pretty reasonable if you do first class, some would rather ship priority but that is up to you. Please No Post-Dated or metered postage, either send the amount of money plus cost of 2 extra postage stamps, or include enough postage plus 2 first class stamps in your packages). Thank you.

Guidelines:

You will need to create 10 for each spot. All I ask is that you create something you would be proud of and happy to receive.

Due date:
October 15, 2010

Please ship to:

Erica M. Kadrmas
425-4th St. NE
Barnesville, MN 56514

FYI:

Inchie: an embellished/decorated 1x1 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Twinchie: an embellished/decorated 2x2 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

Trinchie: an embellished/decorated 3x3 inch square used for embellishments for cards, scrapbooks, projects, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will do my best to make this a great swap! So, let's start creating!

< Message edited by TheSilentScrapper -- 10/5/2010 7:37:04 PM >

Check out my new blog:

http://livingwithtwilight.blogspot.com
http://ericakadrmas.blogspot.com
Master Questionaire page 24, Post 466
Facebook: Erica M. Kadrmas
Revisions: 3 | Post #: 1

RE: New Halloween ITT Swap - 7/29/2010 4:18:30 PM

TheSilentScrapper
Bugalicious

Inchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Done (Hostess)
2.~~Kimber~~
3.CoyoteKim
4.DaniIsMimisMommy
5.laurahunter
6.CharityDonaldson
7.myshell
8. MelissaTrott- REC"D
9.SherryNicholson
10.laurisa28

Twinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper
2.~~Kimber~~
3.CoyoteKim
4.DaniIsMimisMommy
5.laurahunter
6.CharityDonaldson
7.myshell
8.Luvskrapin
9.ClaudiaCatalan
10.beejay

Trinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Done (Hostess)
2.~~Kimber~~
3.CoyoteKim
4.DaniIsMimisMommy
5.laurahunter
6.CharityDonaldson
7.myshell
8.amylendall
9.Luvskrapin
10.ClaudiaCatalan

Hey everyone. I am having alot of difficulty with the new lay of the land. I am trying to get all swaps transferred. Everything is still on. I will update everyone's status, hopefully soon. Could not log in at all this weekend. If you need to contact me directly, please send me an email not pm until I can figure this thing out. thedanceofthesiren@yahoo.com I can be found on FB also: Erica M Kadrmas Sorry everyone about this confusion. I am a creature of habit and dont like these new changes. All addy's were lost in my other inbox msgs/ as well. Please bare with me. Thanks again. Rec'd packages from Amy and another this weekend.

CoyoteKim Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 4:20:36 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
JCI- can't wait to get these back!BigGrin
 1 user thanked CoyoteKim for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/18/2010(UTC)
#11 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:29:41 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hello, I am looking forward to sending them out. I will take pics and post. Thanks again everyone for everything. I found the cutest halloween "treat" items...

CoyoteKim wrote:
JCI- can't wait to get these back!BigGrin

#12 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 10:31:55 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

UPDATED LIST AS OF TODAY: 10/19/2010

Inchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Done (Hostess) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D
4.DaniIsMimisMommy - REC'D
5.laurahunter Rec'd (Found hidden in the paperclips) LOL
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8. MelissaTrott- REC"D
9.SherryNicholson REC'D
10.laurisa28

Twinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper-DONE (Hostess) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D
4.DaniIsMimisMommy REC'D
5.laurahunter- REC'D
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8.Luvskrapin REC'D
9.ClaudiaCatalan
10.beejay REC'D

Trinchies:

1.thesilentscrapper- Hostess (Done) REC'D
2.~~Kimber~~ REC'D
3.CoyoteKim REC'D4.DaniIsMimisMommy REC'D
5.laurahunter REC'D
6.CharityDonaldson REC'D
7.myshell REC'D
8.amylendall- REC'D
9.Luvskrapin- REC'D
10.ClaudiaCatalan

***NOTE: Laura, could you please remind me what you sent as far as inchies, I only can find the twinchies. I took a pic of everything I have and will post here. I have kept everything in it's own specil place with a lid so nothing would get lost but I am not sure if I may have sent them back to you with the Back to School ITT. Could you check on this for me. Ladies, you did a wonderful job. There is so much talent. Hope it's ok to post pics here. My camera lighting isn't always the best, in other words, these are much better in person. Love BigGrin

Edited by user Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:24:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:06:47 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

I am going to post some of the ITT's CoyoteKim and MelissaTrott, I had to recharge my camera batteries so I will post asap. Let me just say that some of you did some really unique packaging. What great ideas!!! Also, Charity, may I ask where you bought those cardboard looking envies? They are really neat. (I have been careful with them so I can add some of your new little goodies to them. I may have to put the pics into a few packages. Will post CoyoteKim and MelissaTrotts ITT's asap. Also, Laurisa28, and Laura could you let me know about your ITT's? Like I posted I have Laura's Twinchies, but cant find inchies or trinchies (I just want to make sure I didn't ship them back to you already with the Back to School ITT's.

One Final thing for now, I will be posting a new blog candy giveaway within the next day, along with ways to store your holiday, Christmas Family letters, Christmas Cards. Thanks to you all.
TheSilentScrapper attached the following image(s):
016.JPG
018.JPG
021.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
031.JPG
#14 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:10:54 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

More ITT's:

035.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
044.JPG
048.JPG
052.JPG
054.JPG
056.JPG
058.JPG
#15 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:14:39 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

More More ITT'S:

059.JPG
060.JPG
061.JPG
063.JPG
064.JPG
065.JPG
066.JPG
067.JPG
070.JPG
072.JPG
#16 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:18:00 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

More More More ITT'sLOL :

074.JPG
076.JPG
077.JPG
080.JPG
082.JPG
084.JPG
085.JPG
088.JPG
089.JPG
092.JPG
#17 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:21:51 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Will post the remainder of the ITT's when my batteries are charged. Hope you like them all...
laurahunter Offline
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:19:13 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Erica, my inchies were 3D spider stickers on a dry embossed web background. They were not sent back with the other ITT's.

Laura
TheSilentScrapper on 10/19/2010(UTC)
#19 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:54:40 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Will recheck. Thank you Laura for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure I didn't ship backConfused . Will be posting more pics and rechecking the Halloween ITT box for Laura. Thanks again ladies.

laurahunter wrote:
Erica, my inchies were 3D spider stickers on a dry embossed web background. They were not sent back with the other ITT's.

Laura

#20 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:27:04 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Laura, I went through the tote again and found them stuck between the paperclips and another plastic envie. I apologize for not seeing this the first round of pics. Also, I rec'd Laura's Trinchies in the mail (soooo cute).I took the remaining pics of the ITT's that are here. I know my pics don't do these adorable pieces of art justice. I could not get a really good "background" embossed effect for Laura's little inchies, very adorable. Haven't heard back from 1 person, and waiting on Claudia's. Alrighty time to crop and post more pics on here. Be back soon. Thanks all.

laurahunter wrote:

Laura

#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:13:05 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hello Ladies, add'l Halloween ITT's, such talent...

101.JPG
102.JPG
105.JPG
109.JPG
117.JPG
124.JPG
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:47:45 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Has anybody heard from: laurisa28
?

Thank you for all your help. Claudia, forwarded my addy to you jic. Tried my best to take the best photos I could for you to all see. My scanner didn't do good either so hopefully you can still find joy in viewing them. Ok, I will be posting a " Give-a-way" on my blog for something really special. Still waiting to hear from the last winner, haven't forgotten her but she hasn't responded to emails. So, please check out my blog. In order to be entered, please place a comment in the comment area about your favorite sort of Halloween Activity...
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:00:30 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Happy Halloween and Happy Harvest! I wanted to have a fun little giveaway to honor the fall, one of my favorite times of year. The winner will be picked via random.org and will be picked on
October 27.
The winner will recieve a brand new Martha Stewart Jack-O-Lantern punch and a package of dimensional Jolee's Boutique Parcel Candy shop candy.

In order to be entered, please place a comment in the comment area about your favorite sort of Halloween Activity... Good Luck!!! Have fun and be safe.

http://thesilentscrapper...loween-ms-punch-and.html
127.JPG
ClaudiaCatalan Offline
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:06:27 AM(UTC)
ClaudiaCatalan

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
TheSilentScrapper wrote:
Has anybody heard from: laurisa28
?

Thank you for all your help. Claudia, forwarded my addy to you jic. Tried my best to take the best photos I could for you to all see. My scanner didn't do good either so hopefully you can still find joy in viewing them. Ok, I will be posting a " Give-a-way" on my blog for something really special. Still waiting to hear from the last winner, haven't forgotten her but she hasn't responded to emails. So, please check out my blog. In order to be entered, please place a comment in the comment area about your favorite sort of Halloween Activity...

Have you contacted her? Because I just received some items from her from the oldies vintage swap
 1 user thanked ClaudiaCatalan for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/20/2010(UTC)
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:35:47 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

I did send her a pm, but this was around the board move so not sure, will try again. Thanks for the update Claudia... PS: I made tags!!!! My new Fav. thing. heheLOL Crafting OCD is the name of the game (but glad I make a ton of each before changing likes etc. LOL Laugh Love BigGrin Ladies, I truly hope you like my little added extra.... SOrt of a thank you for staying and baring with me during this time. Love You ladies are the BEST!!!
ClaudiaCatalan wrote:
Have you contacted her? Because I just received some items from her from the oldies vintage swap

laurahunter Offline
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:50:37 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

I am so glad that you found the spiders, I would hate to think they were running around loose in your house.

I want to apologize again for being late with the trinchies. I just knew the others would pop up. I am really curious now to know where they went.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Laura
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:10:46 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Hello Ladies. I wanted to share my Halloween Tags with you. I love how they turned out...
003.JPG
008.JPG
014.JPG
035.JPG
050.JPG
050.JPG
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:14:29 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

I was worried that I sent them to you. Thank you for getting back to me. They are adorable.
laurahunter wrote:
I am so glad that you found the spiders, I would hate to think they were running around loose in your house.

I want to apologize again for being late with the trinchies. I just knew the others would pop up. I am really curious now to know where they went.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Laura

1 user thanked TheSilentScrapper for this useful post.
laurisa28 on 10/20/2010(UTC)
laurisa28 Offline
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 7:01:17 PM(UTC)
laurisa28

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am concerned that my inches are not listed as being received....I sent them in with the school inchie/twinchie/trichie swap, so they were sent a long time ago...hope you find them!!!! They are the witches legs with sparkle stockings and a bat attached at the top right corner. I'm worried now, please let me know about this ASAP please!
Thanks!
~Laurisa
 1 user thanked laurisa28 for this useful post.
CoyoteKim Offline
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 7:15:10 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Like your tags Erica! I've been bitten by the tag bug too!
 1 user thanked CoyoteKim for this useful post.