Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
TheSilentScrapper Offline
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:24:20 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Yeah, Laura. I despise spiders and found 12 crawling around on some little adorable web embossed paper, perhaps they felt at home. LOL I was feeling very frustrated because I thought I remembered you sending them, but when I could not find them , I panicked. Thank God that I keep each "swap group" in a 20 gallon tote so I can keep things separate. hehe.

Claudia let me know that her package was in the mail so hopefully it will come tomorrow. Thanks again ladies for all your hard work and dedication.

laurahunter wrote:
I am so glad that you found the spiders, I would hate to think they were running around loose in your house.

I want to apologize again for being late with the trinchies. I just knew the others would pop up. I am really curious now to know where they went.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Laura

Edited by user Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:25:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:27:41 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Laurisa I will recheck, not to sound goofy, but What is your last name (you can pm me that if you'd like) and I will recheck. I kept things in a 20 gallon tote and Laura's inchies were MIA but found them after I saw they were stuck inside something "extra" she had sent. I don't use or sort until everything gets here jic. I will def. recheck again and get back to you. Thank you for getting back to me. Havea blessed evening.

laurisa28 wrote:
I am concerned that my inches are not listed as being received....I sent them in with the school inchie/twinchie/trichie swap, so they were sent a long time ago...hope you find them!!!! They are the witches legs with sparkle stockings and a bat attached at the top right corner. I'm worried now, please let me know about this ASAP please!
Thanks!
~Laurisa

#33 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:10:03 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Greetings Ladies!!! Happy Fall Day. It is very cold here, and the weather guys are predicting major snow fall this weekend. Not really ready for that. Well I have heard back from everyone in the swap. Claudia your package came today. Laurisa28 contacted me and I remember her sending in her Inchies with the back to school swap. Over the past month and with all the transitions I am assuming it is in my other "Swap bucket with a lid." I sorted everyone's items minus Laurisa28's (I will be searching tonight but will ship everything that I have sorted currently. When I find her inchies I will send each one to each of you, I have everyone's addy's (asked Laurisa to please email me her mailing addy) in a cricut phonebook. I apologize for the MIA inchies at my house. I am glad I made extras of mine, but I am truly hoping I will find these tonight. I think they are in the Back to School and Disney ITT box. So, that was my quickie update today. JIC, here is what I wrote to Lauria28:

Thanks for letting me know, I will see if I can find your OP, I don't throw that out until all swaps that the person is in has been completed, sorta drive DH insane but hey that's what I do. I had to laugh because on CSI tonight they are doing an episode called The Haunted House Of Hoarders, and then I took a look at my Art aka craft studio and thought they were filming my room. hehe, no it in't that bad but I wonder at times. I have been transitioning that room into my "vision" so some things have been moved from point a to b and b to c and back so I am assuming (not always good to do but I do it) I will find these. If you can, please send me your mailing addy so that I can mail you the Rec'd items. I will post a note on the thread that they are sent and are currently MIA at my house but when (I know I will find them) I find them I will mail them all out to everyone. Is that ok?
laurahunter Offline
#34 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 6:42:05 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 318 post(s)
Wow a major snow fall this early ? We are suppose to have highs in the 80's this week. Looks like we will be trick or treating in short sleeves again this year.

I love your halloween tags. I have just recently made my first altered tags ( for the christmas swap ) and really enjoyed making them. I can easily see myself getting addicted. As usual, mine are a simplier design than yours.

Have a blessed weekend.
Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/22/2010(UTC)
#35 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 7:28:20 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Good morning as of 8:42 am all your packages are postal!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Mailed Dawn Jacks as well.
#36 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 7:33:13 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Our high today will be around 31-33 degrees. Very cool outside. Not ready for this although I will get more done because I can't stand the cold. Being from AZ and moving here is a major change.

Those tags are addicting, I have a "theme" going for the Christmas tags for you and Claudia, so far so good (at least I thinkLaugh ) Have a blessed weekend everyone. Better try and get a little more rest. Only got 2 hours of sleep because this chest cough kept me up half the night. Our little town completely shuts down around 9 but most stores close at 4, so it is impossible to get cold meds on a whim. Blink Sorta miss bigger cities when that happens.

Ladies, You all did extremely well with your ITT's. Laurisa28, I will be searching all weekend for the remaining Inchies you sent and when I find them ( I know I will) I will send each one to you. Hope that is ok, I know some of you have waited forever because you were in my Disney, Back to School Itt's as well. I hope you like the little paper gift, I wanted to give a little thank you from my heart to yours. Once again, have a very blessed weekend.

laurahunter wrote:
Wow a major snow fall this early ? We are suppose to have highs in the 80's this week. Looks like we will be trick or treating in short sleeves again this year.

I love your halloween tags. I have just recently made my first altered tags ( for the christmas swap ) and really enjoyed making them. I can easily see myself getting addicted. As usual, mine are a simplier design than yours.

Have a blessed weekend.
Laura

#37 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 8:05:29 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Greetings again ladies. I forgot to post pics of Claudia's Twinchies and Trinchies. She did a fantastic job.
Please excuse my photography skills. Mellow
TheSilentScrapper attached the following image(s):
015.JPG
017.JPG
MelissaTrott Offline
#38 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:14:10 AM(UTC)
MelissaTrott

JCI, thank you, Erica
DaniIsMimisMommy Offline
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:17:15 AM(UTC)
DaniIsMimisMommy

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Just checking in. Thanks for everything, Erica. Can't wait to see these!
#40 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:31:59 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

You are all welcome. I appreciate your kindnes and understanding with everyone. These are all very adorable. I can't wait to here the "I got them" postings. Laugh Will continue the hunt for Laurisa's inchies. PS: I have a few more days remaining in my blog candy giveaway which is some Jolee's Candy Shop Embellies and a new MS Jack O lantern punch. All you need to do is leave a story or posting about your fav. Halloween Tradition or story. Good luck.
CoyoteKim Offline
#41 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 2:27:02 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Received my ITT's today. Great job everyone! Thanks again Erica for hosting this swap!
 1 user thanked CoyoteKim for this useful post.
TheSilentScrapper on 10/25/2010(UTC)
#42 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 3:20:14 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Yeah! Glad you got it. That was fast.

CoyoteKim wrote:
Received my ITT's today. Great job everyone! Thanks again Erica for hosting this swap!

Luvskrapin2 Offline
#43 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 4:26:35 PM(UTC)
Luvskrapin2

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Got my Itts today! I love them all! Thanks ladies! BigGrin
 1 user thanked Luvskrapin2 for this useful post.
laurahunter Offline
#44 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:44:48 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

I recieved mine today too !!! Everyone did a great job.

I love the extra's. Thank you so much for hosting, Erica.

Laura
 1 user thanked laurahunter for this useful post.
#45 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 6:53:01 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

I am so glad you rec'd them. I think that was fast. I know that some have waited awhile to see the ITT's and were in the Disney, Back to School and others which they wanted me to hang onto. Hopefully they will have fun in sorting.

laurahunter wrote:
I recieved mine today too !!! Everyone did a great job.

I love the extra's. Thank you so much for hosting, Erica.

Laura

MelissaTrott Offline
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:23:30 PM(UTC)
MelissaTrott

Mine are received. Great job to everyone. I love the tag Erica. I had not seen the posted picture prior to opening the box, it is fantastic!
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:44:59 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Thank you Melissa. I had fun making the tags and wanted to give something sorta "special" to each of you. I truly appreciate all the kindness and friendship you all have shown. I have really gotten into making tags, perhaps you can use that tag in the start of a banner. I'd like to create a few banners for a dear MB friend Lynne who was in someone elses swap and never rec'd a thing. I think she may enjoy that, besides the other Christmas gift items.
SherryNicholson Offline
#48 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:50:11 AM(UTC)
SherryNicholson

Location: Beautiful State of South Carolina / MQ page 7 post 169

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 93 post(s)
This was my first ITT swap and I was just able to get in on the inchies but I love them. They are so cute. Thank you all.
laurahunter Offline
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:39:01 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

SherryNicholson wrote:
This was my first ITT swap and I was just able to get in on the inchies but I love them. They are so cute. Thank you all.

Just be careful, they can get addicting. I always have the most fun creating the trinchies and the inchiesBigGrin . I can't wait to use them on my halloween scrapbook pages. Hopefully some will be left over for next years halloween cards.

Laura
myshell Offline
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:59:16 PM(UTC)
myshell

i received mine the other day but was super busy and couldnt get a chance to post till now. i love all the ITT's. my little cousin who helped me with them loved them as well. thank you for a great swap
amylendall Offline
#51 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 6:29:13 AM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
I received mine earlier this week! everyone did such a wonderful job!
laurisa28 Offline
#52 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:48:07 PM(UTC)
laurisa28

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I received my inchies and tag....thank you for the bonus tag and the inches every did were awesome!!!!
~Laurisa
#53 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 5:43:11 PM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Thank you again to everyone. Laurisa I am still looking for your inchies, I know they are in the studio just where is the issue? LOL I still plan on sending them to each when they are located. I am glad you all liked the tag. Today while walking in my front yard I noticed a ton of smaller tree "branches" that would be just "perfect" for a fall tag banner, hehe.
DaniIsMimisMommy Offline
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:25:59 PM(UTC)
DaniIsMimisMommy

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I got mine yesterday!! It took the PO forever to forward it to me. Urg!! Thank you all so much for all of your hard work! I absolutely love these beauties! Erica, you are a wonderful hostess and it always a delight to work with you! BigGrin

Edited by user Friday, November 05, 2010 3:42:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified