Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TheSilentScrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 9:49:05 AM(UTC)
TheSilentScrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I am here, and around. I want to publically apologize for the lack of communication al beit pm'ing, emailing etc. Claudia, Lynne, Donna, Laura, and many others, Thank you for baring with me during all these events. Life really got me this last time. But I am here. Was planning on updating over the weekend only to find road blocks all over this new cricut "Community thing" wish they would go back to the old way. I am a creature of habit and a certain order. Didn't need this sort of thing at this time, but I need to adjust to this also. All addy's and info in my inbox was deleted (not by me) so I am missing contact info on many, yes I wrote down many but doesn't help if it is hiding in my studio craft room. Yes, I have a problem at times with the oraganization issue. I am thinking I have all swaps I host transferred, but feel like I am missing one. I am not sure how to add all the people's comments etc for the swaps. If you can let me know, I'd really appreciate it. I wanted to let you all know that I can be contacted asap if something arises (I still need to figure that new msg. thing with the cricut that used to be the pm.) I can be reached at this number: 218-354-7199, I am on FB at Erica M Kadrmas and check in frequently (probably more than email currently, love the chat thing on that), and my personal email is: thedanceofthesiren@yahoo.com (I have high security on my email account and so if it doesn't recognize you, it may end up in the spam box I will keep an eye on that). For those wondering my addy, it is:

Erica M. Kadrmas
425- 4th St. NE
Barnesville, MN 56514

I hope this sets some minds at ease. I know some are leery, but if you need to call, dont hesitate. Thanks again. And if you see a missing swap that I am hosting, please feel free to let me know or repost it on this new thing. Talk to you all soon. Kindest Regards, Erica