Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SunnySavannah Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:32:08 PM(UTC)
SunnySavannah

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm looking for some basic faces for cutting vinyl to put on my fake pumpkins. I just saw that awesome new cart Pumpkin Carving, but of course I can't get it anywhere near me. I wanted to get this project done! loll
Anyone know of any basic pumpkin faces using George? I only have the trial version of DS, since I can't for the life of me figure that program out, I may never upgrade. lol
I can do just some regular stuff like triangles, but I would like a little bit more than that. Now that I've seen Pumpkin Carving, I want that!
Alla_S Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:41:44 PM(UTC)
Alla_S

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 52 post(s)
How about using the silhouette C for the mouth with half of a rectangle(or diamond) for a couple of teeth(you'd have to piece it together). Maybe the 6 sideways as eyes or the star on C for one of the eyes; an O shadow with a small circle inside for the eyeball; cut a heart in half for eyes and half circle for mouth. Take another look at the manual and I bet you'll see alot more....hope this helps. Post the pics, I'd like to see them...

Edited by user Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:46:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified