Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ScraPerfect Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:25:55 AM(UTC)
ScraPerfect

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Here's a coupon worth $2.25 in honor of finishing my very first bottle of the Best Glue Ever-- which took about 9 months of heavy use.
Details: Spend at least $20 by 10/19. It's like paying half the s/h for domestic orders.

CLICK HERE to SHOP!

Use Coupon CODE: ThanxBGE

For tutorials about this glue and our other Magically Perfect Products, go to YOUTUBE

There are so many glues on the market, and I have tested nearly all of them. It has been a long time since I have been this excited about a new glue.   The Best Glue Ever has a big name, but it definitely lives up to it. Since trying The Best Glue Ever, it has become my go-to adhesive.  I cannot stop using it. There is so much to love about this glue.  It is so easy to work with and clean up is a breeze. I love its Herculean hold.  And I love that I can make it repositionable.  The precision writing tip application is a dream. It is great for small embellishments and for writing too. It is simply the Best Glue Ever for those fabric flowers that I love to create right now.  No annoying strings.  The Best Glue Ever lives up to its name.  It IS the Best glue Ever.  
Sudie Alexander (aka The Glue Girl Host of Unkit Live!)

OK....once in a lifetime comes a product that just totally blows me away...this is a LIFESAVER when it comes to working with all the tiny little embellishments that we girls love and adore and certainly cannot do without, but it is oh. so. difficult to work with them sometimes...well...until now! This magical gellie picks up pearls, beads, crystals, sequins, tiny die cuts, flowers, etc. with ease and lets you adhere them effortlessly. This is a MUST HAVE!!! Trust me girls....you have to add this to your stash if you want stress free adhesion of your pretties! :)

Wendy Rago, Owner Bad Girls Kits

Edited by user Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:27:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

1 user thanked ScraPerfect for this useful post.
redrosenj99 on 10/19/2010(UTC)