Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MelissaStanton2 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 7:15:12 PM(UTC)
MelissaStanton2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What tools do you consider to be essential to get the best product? I have been playing this week and so far I have a spatula....anything else I should look into having. Also when do you know to change your mat? Is there a secret code that comes up. Oppps one more question....where can I change the information on the size of the paper incase I use scraps? Thanks bunches. So far I am having a ball.
gcmcevoy Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:18:44 PM(UTC)
gcmcevoy

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 702 time(s) in 607 post(s)
First welcome!
Some of the basic tools you should have are tweezers,exacto knife, a good pair of scissors,and different glues(you will need different glues for the different projects you will do).
you change the mat when it is no longer sticky enough toehold the paper. You can also clean your mat and restick it to make it last longer.Do a search and find more on cleaning mats.
Finally, you use you arrow buttons around the cut button to move the cutting blade where you want it then press the set paper size button. if you have bunch of scraps place them on you mat make a cut and then use the directional buttons to mauve to the next scrap and make your next cut.
Hope that helps.