Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 9:20:45 AM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 451 post(s)
I found this one out the hard way, and thought I ought to share as I have been getting PM's right and left from a post on another thread.

If you look at your design folder, Frame4 (the last, round one) it shows a frame with a small flower at the top with a sweet little center, all in different colors (red, orange and pink or yellow, don't have my folder handy). Now look at the images in the next column, which are the one for "button-shift" - they are all gray except for Frame4 which is black. Hmmmmm...

Now if you have a gypsy or CDS, look up the same image then go to the shift screen. Do you see the little flower? No, you see the whole frame again. (Well, you do on G, I don't have CDS so I can't swear to it.) Hmmmm... again.

Now, plug Bloom into your cricut (directly, or through G or CDS) and try to cut Frame4. I did it at 3.5" and it's really cute. Change paper color, select <Frme4-shift> and cut again.

Now, why do I have two Frame4's in different colors, and no little flower?

That's right! China goofed!!

This is a known issue at PC and they are working to fix it. So, until then, no Frame4 for us.Crying Crying

BTW, Bloom is my favorite Lite cart.

Edited by user Friday, October 29, 2010 9:21:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified