Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
P.S. Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:27:04 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
On the old message board, CalieRomero was hosting this RAK, but not sure what happened to her. It seems like towards the ending when this new board had started, it sort of dissolved. My birthday is on the first group in December, so I had pmed everyone my mailing information. Not sure how many of you are on this board, or had even received the message. I was contacted by CricutLove! whose birthday is part of Group 1, and her birthday is in November. For those of you who are part of this group, could you please contact both Lucia, and I for our address for our RAKS, please. Here are the members that are part of Group 1.


*purpleluvnscrapper
*ICanHasScrapsBigGrin -sent to P.S.-(Dec.)
*Sandramason
*JordanaWolf-new board name-Scrapiegirl75-BigGrin
*CalieRomero
*TXSunflower2-BigGrin
*dreamer633-BigGrin Rcvd. BigGrin
*RianandZoeysGram-new board name-Gram to three-BigGrin Rcvd. BigGrin
*CricutLove!-November 16-BigGrin
*P.S.-December 1 -(Must be mailed via Priority Mail or First Class Mail)-BigGrin


***If anyone knows how to get a hold of these particpants, could you please refer them over to this thread. Thank you so very much.


BigGrin =Checked in on the new board

Edited by user Tuesday, December 07, 2010 9:56:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jennifermaroulis Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:01:43 PM(UTC)
jennifermaroulis

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/4/2010(UTC)
Posts: 310

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 37 post(s)
I was part of group 2 but I have been looking for this thread too! I haven't found any of the participants for the upcoming months, I'm not sure if some of them have changed their names
P.S. Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:32:37 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
jennifermaroulis wrote:
I was part of group 2 but I have been looking for this thread too! I haven't found any of the participants for the upcoming months, I'm not sure if some of them have changed their names



:( hope you find the group 2 members. It is hard when names are changed, and you are not able to do a search for members by their past names.

Hope that all participants,do follow through with their committment since they knew it was a year long RAK.
dreamer633 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:45:26 PM(UTC)
dreamer633

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/13/2008(UTC)
Posts: 444
Location: Seguin, Texas

Thanks: 41 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
P.S. I will be sending yours in December. I also plan on sending Cathi's (rianandzoeysgram) within the next week or so.

I feel it only fair to send to those that sent to me so I won't be sending to cricutlove!.
P.S. Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:02:06 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
dreamer633 wrote:
P.S. I will be sending yours in December. I also plan on sending Cathi's (rianandzoeysgram) within the next week or so.

I feel it only fair to send to those that sent to me so I won't be sending to cricutlove!.



Thank you very much. Let me know if you need my address.
Scrapiegirl75 Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:23:46 PM(UTC)
Scrapiegirl75

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2007(UTC)
Posts: 124
Location: The Land of the Cheese Heads

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I have contacted the last three of the participants for there address and plan to finish out this swap, it is only fair since everyone send to me that I return the love and send there presents. I will be sending Gram to three(October) and CricutLove!(November) no later then next week. I am sorry I can't help with a list for group two I only copied group one.

Oh and I was JordanaWolf on the old board.
Scrapiegirl75 Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:28:17 PM(UTC)
Scrapiegirl75

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2007(UTC)
Posts: 124
Location: The Land of the Cheese Heads

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Okay so I found the list for Group Two, hope this helps y'all out.

GROUP 2
January: Annaeldredge- 16
February: Valentine's Cards
March: TeresaRussel1 - 7th
April: jaybeemom - 20th
May: Friend Cards
June: VeronicaHuante - 29th
July: Jennifermaroulis - 6th
August: PennyNelson - 29th
September: ElaineS - 8th
October: Scrapsofstuff - 17th
November: AdrienneHovey - 13th
December: Scrapin*Creations19th
P.S. Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:40:05 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Scrapiegirl75 wrote:
I have contacted the last three of the participants for there address and plan to finish out this swap, it is only fair since everyone send to me that I return the love and send there presents. I will be sending Gram to three(October) and CricutLove!(November) no later then next week. I am sorry I can't help with a list for group two I only copied group one.

Oh and I was JordanaWolf on the old board.



Thank you!
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 9:40:17 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 12/3/2008(UTC)
Posts: 602
Location: MQ~Page 4, #98

Thanks: 62 times
Was thanked: 173 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hi Ladies..
I was also wondering about this swap...by the way I'm in group 2. I PM'd ScrapsofStuff (Oct bday) and got her addy..her package will be sent this week. I'm not sure about the Nov bday for group 2.

Ali
jennifermaroulis Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 11:35:40 PM(UTC)
jennifermaroulis

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/4/2010(UTC)
Posts: 310

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 37 post(s)
I finally got the searching down on this new board and I found Scrapsofstuff from Group 2 and PM'd her for her address. No luck with Adriene though
P.S. Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:33:32 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
BTT
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 7:50:00 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 12/3/2008(UTC)
Posts: 602
Location: MQ~Page 4, #98

Thanks: 62 times
Was thanked: 173 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Penny
Just sent you a PM

Ali
 1 user thanked Scrapin*Creations for this useful post.
mtnestor on 11/4/2010(UTC)
mtnestor Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:47:26 PM(UTC)
mtnestor

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/31/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2
Location: Katy, TX

Thanks: 2 times
I was in Group 2 and would like to know how to get in touch with the others. I was pennynelson on the old board, I am now mtnestor on this board. Jennifer, if you could PM me with the Oct. birthday's addy information I would appreciate it. Thanks, OOPS! I don't know how to get PM on this message so you can reply to me?
Penny

Edited by user Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:55:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: needed to add more information

P.S. Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:22:42 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Unsure anyone?
jennifermaroulis Offline
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 6:54:51 PM(UTC)
jennifermaroulis

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/4/2010(UTC)
Posts: 310

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 37 post(s)
I'm still waiting for the Oct bday to PM me her address and I haven't found Nov yet (Group 2)
 1 user thanked jennifermaroulis for this useful post.
mtnestor on 11/4/2010(UTC)
ANNA Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, November 06, 2010 12:04:18 PM(UTC)
ANNA

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/12/2009(UTC)
Posts: 437
Location: Whetstone, AZ MQ page 2 post 37

Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 22 post(s)
I have Scrapsofstuff (October) Address for group 2. I will pm it to you.

I am still in need of AdrienneHovey (November) address.

Scrapsofstuff- I know I am late sending your card I have been dealing with a family emergency. I will get it out on Monday. So sorry.

ANNA

P.S. Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 07, 2010 9:17:34 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
November, and December participants, come and post here so that the past month participants are able to get in touch with you, and you can provide them with your address.



Question....what happens if we do not receive anything from the past month participants? Of course we would lose out since we had held out committment of sending to them....so do we report them as being a flaker?
dreamer633 Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 07, 2010 11:29:49 AM(UTC)
dreamer633

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/13/2008(UTC)
Posts: 444
Location: Seguin, Texas

Thanks: 41 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
There were several I didn't receive anything from, I'm not going to report them but I probably won't swap with them again. Hard to tell how much is their fault and how much is because everything that happened with Calie's grandmother.
P.S. Offline
#19 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 9:42:26 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
dreamer633 wrote:
There were several I didn't receive anything from, I'm not going to report them but I probably won't swap with them again. Hard to tell how much is their fault and how much is because everything that happened with Calie's grandmother.



Who did you not receive from, and did you send to them? If so, that is not fair.
dreamer633 Offline
#20 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 4:10:08 PM(UTC)
dreamer633

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/13/2008(UTC)
Posts: 444
Location: Seguin, Texas

Thanks: 41 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
P.S. wrote:
Who did you not receive from, and did you send to them? If so, that is not fair.


SandraMason, CalieRomero, and Cricutlove!. I didn't send to cricutlove so no big deal but I did send to the other 2. Sandramason is the one in Australia I believe and then Calie had her stuff going on with her grandmother. I think I received something from everyone else but honestly can't remember.
P.S. Offline
#21 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 4:39:29 PM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
dreamer633 wrote:
SandraMason, CalieRomero, and Cricutlove!. I didn't send to cricutlove so no big deal but I did send to the other 2. Sandramason is the one in Australia I believe and then Calie had her stuff going on with her grandmother. I think I received something from everyone else but honestly can't remember.



:( hoping everyone does come back, and realize they made this committment, and needs to follow through.
ANNA Offline
#22 Posted : Monday, November 08, 2010 11:48:51 PM(UTC)
ANNA

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/12/2009(UTC)
Posts: 437
Location: Whetstone, AZ MQ page 2 post 37

Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 22 post(s)
For Group 2---

I found Adrienne's (November)address, If you need it please pm me. I will not put it on the thread

I also have December's birthday address.

Hope this helps.
ANNA
P.S. Offline
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:26:57 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
ANNA wrote:
For Group 2---

I found Adrienne's (November)address, If you need it please pm me. I will not put it on the thread

I also have December's birthday address.

Hope this helps.
ANNA




Thank you for helping out your group Anna. And a big thank you for not posting someone's address here so that everyone is able to get access to it. I am always iffy about that, and of d.c. numbers being posted.
TxSunflower Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:46:45 AM(UTC)
TxSunflower

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/10/2009(UTC)
Posts: 762
Location: That Happy Place in My Mind / MQ page 8 post 185

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Hi..I will be sending to Oct/Nov & Dec... I just have to get a couple of things off my plate first...shipping out 2 swaps I hosted and helping ChefKimmo at the FFA craft show this weekend ( I really want to check out the Meche purses while I'm there) so I have put this on the list for next week.....please send ( or resend - been having problems with my laptop) your addys and I'll get these done and out by end of next week....
P.S. Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:12:25 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
TxSunflower2 wrote:
Hi..I will be sending to Oct/Nov & Dec... I just have to get a couple of things off my plate first...shipping out 2 swaps I hosted and helping ChefKimmo at the FFA craft show this weekend ( I really want to check out the Meche purses while I'm there) so I have put this on the list for next week.....please send ( or resend - been having problems with my laptop) your addys and I'll get these done and out by end of next week....



I will pm you right now. Thank you very much!
Scrapiegirl75 Offline
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:01:25 AM(UTC)
Scrapiegirl75

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2007(UTC)
Posts: 124
Location: The Land of the Cheese Heads

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
dreamer633 wrote:
SandraMason, CalieRomero, and Cricutlove!. I didn't send to cricutlove so no big deal but I did send to the other 2. Sandramason is the one in Australia I believe and then Calie had her stuff going on with her grandmother. I think I received something from everyone else but honestly can't remember.


I did not receive anything from Sandramason either, from what I understand her husband was diagnosed with a terminal disease and didn't have much time left and calie didn't know if she'd complete this swap or not.
P.S. Offline
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:35:16 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Scrapiegirl75 wrote:
I did not receive anything from Sandramason either, from what I understand her husband was diagnosed with a terminal disease and didn't have much time left and calie didn't know if she'd complete this swap or not.



Thank you for the info. Hope all is well with her husband, and that she does come here, and finds this thread.



On the postive side of things, I had received my first gift, and it was from I Can Has Scraps. Thank you very much Melody for the clear stamps, chipboard pieces, flowes, and embellishments! BigGrin
P.S. Offline
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:36:56 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Scrapiegirl75 wrote:
I did not receive anything from Sandramason either, from what I understand her husband was diagnosed with a terminal disease and didn't have much time left and calie didn't know if she'd complete this swap or not.



Did you change your user name from the old board? I am keeping track of check ins for Group 1, and would like to indicate that you had checked in so that you are not reported on the flakers list.
Scrapiegirl75 Offline
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:35:02 AM(UTC)
Scrapiegirl75

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2007(UTC)
Posts: 124
Location: The Land of the Cheese Heads

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
P.S. wrote:
Did you change your user name from the old board? I am keeping track of check ins for Group 1, and would like to indicate that you had checked in so that you are not reported on the flakers list.


Yep I indicated on post #6 of this tread that I was Jordanawolf on the old board. I contacted everyone for their addresses before the old board closed down and have been sending each month. Wanted to make sure I complete my commitment as no one flaked on me and I will not do that to anyone else.
P.S. Offline
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:47:04 AM(UTC)
P.S.

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/30/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,455

Thanks: 227 times
Was thanked: 221 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Scrapiegirl75 wrote:
Yep I indicated on post #6 of this tread that I was Jordanawolf on the old board. I contacted everyone for their addresses before the old board closed down and have been sending each month. Wanted to make sure I complete my commitment as no one flaked on me and I will not do that to anyone else.



Oh yes,now I remember, sorry.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.460 seconds.
nebo-cricut-01