Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SandraRobinson Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 11:53:30 PM(UTC)
SandraRobinson

Groups: Registered

Ok i can't figure it out how do i make the infant Boggans? I don't know how to decrease.Help!!I just got not one but 2 new grandkids. One is now 6 weeks and the other 11 days. I would love to make them red Boggans for Xmas.

Thanks
Sandy
JeanniePhillips Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:38:12 AM(UTC)
JeanniePhillips

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 502 time(s) in 322 post(s)
unless you want the point you don't have to decrease... if you want the "santa" point you will have to decrease and you will have an opening in the back that you have to stitch up..... you are more than welcome to call me sometime tomorrow and I will tell you how that I do it if you want that point...
Hugs
Jeannie
SandraRobinson Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:47:26 PM(UTC)
SandraRobinson

Groups: Registered

I tried your number a little while ago and didn't get an answer. I have to go to my moms now but would like to learn how to do it. I didn't realize that you didn't go all the way around. I am still new at it. Could you try to explain it via email. Then if i have a question i will set up a time to call you. My email is scrappingranma3@yahoo.com I appreciate it. Hopefully i can get them done before Xmas.. I took pics of them in a pumpkin. I wish i would have thought to make green beanie hats to represent the stem. The pics turned out great. Thanks again..

Sandy
JeanniePhillips Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:21:49 AM(UTC)
JeanniePhillips

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 502 time(s) in 322 post(s)
SandraRobinson wrote:
I tried your number a little while ago and didn't get an answer. I have to go to my moms now but would like to learn how to do it. I didn't realize that you didn't go all the way around. I am still new at it. Could you try to explain it via email. Then if i have a question i will set up a time to call you. My email is scrappingranma3@yahoo.com I appreciate it. Hopefully i can get them done before Xmas.. I took pics of them in a pumpkin. I wish i would have thought to make green beanie hats to represent the stem. The pics turned out great. Thanks again..

Sandy

Here is my best try...

after you make the rim of the hat...and do 25 rows around the loom on the 25th row... when you get to the peg you are are going start going in the other direction... you will take the second from the last loop off of its post and move it over to the thrid from the last post..and bring the last loop on the last peg over to the next to last post.... then when you e-wrap the post with two loops on it you will bring both the loops over... go all the way back around to the first peg.. start back in the other direction.. move the stitch on the second peg to the third peg...and the stitch on the first peg to the second peg... keep doing this until you have just 3 stitches left..then you will wrap these stitches in the round..you will wrap peg 1. then 2 then 3 then back to peg 1 keep going until your tail is as long as you want it... this works but you will think it isn't going to.

Hugs
Jeannie