Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<1234>»
CarolClifford Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:02:34 PM(UTC)
CarolClifford

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 94

Thanks: 46 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
14cross wrote:
One other point, I think the message says to try disconnecting the cable or restarting your Imagine. You did the latter by unplugging it. The easier (and possibly better) way is to just use the power on/off button on the Imagine.

Chris
Provo Craft



Chris,

I did push the power off button many times. It would reboot and the picture would come up again saying connected whether the cable was plugged in or not.

I tried turning it off with the cable in, then tried again with the cable out. I even tried unplugging the cable from the back of the imagine just in case that would help and then turning the power off.

I asked my husband for help, my son for help, finally I decided to do the recovery but my husband came in and said something which made me think of unplugging the Imagine.


EricaQ Offline
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 26, 2010 4:08:12 PM(UTC)
EricaQ

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/13/2010(UTC)
Posts: 28
Location: Sanger, CA

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I did the update, but I didn't do the whole install process. Meaning I updated my imagine to version 1.0 and it hooks up to my gypsy and shows that it will print a full page. But is that the latest version. I didn't install anything on my computer besides that sync deal. It seems to be working.
Claire Offline
#33 Posted : Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:49:08 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi Chris
I have been read your posts on the forum and am wondering if you can help me.

i received the Imagine as a wonderful christmas surprise, and as an upgrade to my cricut Expression.
I am having problems connecting my Imagine to my computer to begin the upgrades. I run windows vista, and it is not recognising the imagine via USB.

My Imagaine software is version 1.01 (0079:0008:0239:201 G) and i am suspecting that it has not upgraded to the firmware version 96 in order to load the drivers.

I hope you can help, what do you suggest?
Thanks, Claire


14cross Offline
#34 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 9:56:02 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Hi Chris
I have been read your posts on the forum and am wondering if you can help me.

i received the Imagine as a wonderful christmas surprise, and as an upgrade to my cricut Expression.
I am having problems connecting my Imagine to my computer to begin the upgrades. I run windows vista, and it is not recognising the imagine via USB.

My Imagaine software is version 1.01 (0079:0008:0239:201 G) and i am suspecting that it has not upgraded to the firmware version 96 in order to load the drivers.

I hope you can help, what do you suggest?
Thanks, Claire



Try turning unplugging the cable from the computer and plugging it back in while the Sync software is running. Also, try restarting the Imagine. Try restarting the Sync software. You may need to reinstall the sync software. Ultimately, you may need to do a System Restore. Directions for doing one are stickied at the top of the message boards.

Chris
Provo Craft
Claire Offline
#35 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 11:35:45 AM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thanks Chris for getting back to me. I have gone ahead and tried to restore my imagine, but in the Cricut Sync, it looks as if the process has got stuck at 'Restart Imagine in recovery mode'. I plugged my imagine back into the computer to do this but it doesn't look like it is doing anything.

Will it work, because the original problem is that my PC won't recognise my imagine via the USB?
14cross Offline
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:16:34 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Thanks Chris for getting back to me. I have gone ahead and tried to restore my imagine, but in the Cricut Sync, it looks as if the process has got stuck at 'Restart Imagine in recovery mode'. I plugged my imagine back into the computer to do this but it doesn't look like it is doing anything.

Will it work, because the original problem is that my PC won't recognise my imagine via the USB?


You probably did it correctly but I just want to make sure you hit the right buttons to start it in recovery mode. Did you press the buttons the Sync program says to press? Also, what anti virus program are you using? Trend Micro has been a problem and a couple others have been problematic too.

Chris
PRovo Craft
Claire Offline
#37 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:36:44 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I have pressed the right buttons and the screen on the imagine does turn blue. But the Cricut Sync does not make it passed the first line of the system recovery process ' Restart Imagine in recovery mode'.

I have Norton antivirus and run Windows vista. I have tried turning off the antivirus (and windows firewall) and reinstalling the cricut sync software a number of times - but still no joy.

Claire
LoriMcBurney Offline
#38 Posted : Friday, December 31, 2010 2:17:36 PM(UTC)
LoriMcBurney

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/20/2007(UTC)
Posts: 7

Thanks: 1 times
Chris,
Your instructions worked for me! I was so sad when the Imagine I received for Christmas wouldn't work the second time I tried to use it. But your document helped me to get the software up to date on the Imagine so that it boots correctly now. My next issue is a new mat that won't stick. I have washed it in warm water and scraped it but it still lets the paper shift.
ScrapCrazyyyy! Offline
#39 Posted : Friday, December 31, 2010 3:09:38 PM(UTC)
ScrapCrazyyyy!

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/25/2007(UTC)
Posts: 505
Location: The South - War Eagle!

Thanks: 50 times
Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 111 post(s)
I have tried 7 mats...none have been sticky out of the package...including the one that came with my machine. Confused
Claire Offline
#40 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 6:52:10 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Happy New Year to you Chris

Since your last post to me I have tried to restore my imagine quite a few times, and left it running over night- but each time it doesn't progress further than 'restart imagine in recovery mode'. My imagine itself appears to be in recovery mode because the screen turns blue, but there is no communication at all with my laptop.

I run windows vista and use norton antivirus. I have reinstalled cricut sync also with Norton disabled and still no joy.

I have noticed that the cable linking the imagine to the computer doesn't push it completely to the back of the imagine, (the plug doesn't push into the imagine all the way to the White casing) is that an issue do you think? I live in Ireland and therefore purchased in the UK do you know of any particular problems with machines from here?

Thank you ever so much for your help and patience, I hope you are able to help me get this sorted!

Claire newcombe
14cross Offline
#41 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:44:29 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Happy New Year to you Chris

Since your last post to me I have tried to restore my imagine quite a few times, and left it running over night- but each time it doesn't progress further than 'restart imagine in recovery mode'. My imagine itself appears to be in recovery mode because the screen turns blue, but there is no communication at all with my laptop.

I run windows vista and use norton antivirus. I have reinstalled cricut sync also with Norton disabled and still no joy.

I have noticed that the cable linking the imagine to the computer doesn't push it completely to the back of the imagine, (the plug doesn't push into the imagine all the way to the White casing) is that an issue do you think? I live in Ireland and therefore purchased in the UK do you know of any particular problems with machines from here?

Thank you ever so much for your help and patience, I hope you are able to help me get this sorted!

Claire newcombe


The cable does not push completely to the white casing so that is not the problem.

Do you have a Gypsy? Have you tried updating it? If not, try doing so. If it doesn't work then that tells me the problem is with the Sync and not the Imagine.

If you don't have a Gypsy then, instead of putting the machine into "Restore" mode, put it into "Safe" mode by pushing the left upper and lower buttons while powering on the Imagine. The Screen Calibaration screen will come up. Caibrate the Screen. Then the Imagine will start up like it normally would but you will be in Safe mode. Now try running the update again. Don't do a Restore, just do the regular update. Let me know if that works.

If it doesn't work then it is probably a firewall issue or a slow internet connection. I can have one of our software engineers contact you to work out that problem.

Chris
Provo Craft
Claire Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:55:08 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thanks Chris
I do not have a gypsy at the moment, but hope to get one one day when my imagine is up and running, as I will miss the capabilities of the design studio that I use presently with my expression. Talking of which I did manage to perform an update on my expression in the last couple of days via Cricut Design Studio.

I am not sure if I followed your latest instructions properly, I put my imagine onto safe mode and calibrated the screen. The imagine appeared to start as normal but there was nothing on screen to say it was in safe mode (is that correct?)

I then plugged it into laptop and opened cricut sync, and the same screen and message appeared as every other time ( a picture of the USB plug and text saying that imagine is not plugged in or turned on).

Was this the correct way to do the update you instructed?
I checked the version of cricut sync I have downloaded and it is v2.0.3.0.
My windows firewall was set to accept cricut sync and norton antivirus was disabled when I reinstalled the sync this evening.

I have not had a problem with Internet speed on the past with regards to downloads (even non cricut related), but I am at a real loss now!

As I said I have the expression, perhaps I should uninstall cricut design studio?

Thanks
Claire

Edited by user Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:01:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14cross Offline
#43 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:27:11 PM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
I am not sure if I followed your latest instructions properly, I put my imagine onto safe mode and calibrated the screen. The imagine appeared to start as normal but there was nothing on screen to say it was in safe mode (is that correct?)


It will not tell you it is in safe mode.

ClaireNewcombe wrote:
I then plugged it into laptop and opened cricut sync, and the same screen and message appeared as every other time ( a picture of the USB plug and text saying that imagine is not plugged in or turned on).

Was this the correct way to do the update you instructed?


You did it correctly.

ClaireNewcombe wrote:
I checked the version of cricut sync I have downloaded and it is v2.0.3.0.


This is the correct version.

ClaireNewcombe wrote:
As I said I have the expression, perhaps I should uninstall cricut design studio?


I don't think uninstalling CDS will do any good.

Do you have any parental control programs running on your computer? Those will cause problems.

Chris
Provo Craft
Claire Offline
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:53:40 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi chris
I don't have any parental controls running..

Is there any other way that the drivers required can be downloaded to my laptop? It is very strange that my computer doesn't even register that a new USB device has been plugged in - i would at least expect a message to say no USB device detected, but not even that happens.
Is there any thing else you can suggest?

i do hope you can help,
Thanks Claire
14cross Offline
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:04:32 PM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Hi chris
I don't have any parental controls running..

Is there any other way that the drivers required can be downloaded to my laptop? It is very strange that my computer doesn't even register that a new USB device has been plugged in - i would at least expect a message to say no USB device detected, but not even that happens.
Is there any thing else you can suggest?

i do hope you can help,
Thanks Claire


Let's manually load the drivers. Do the following:

1. In Explorer go to c:\ProgramFiles(x64)\cricutSync\Setup.exe
2. Run Setup.exe with the Imagine connected to your PC.

You will see many of the screens from Figure 6 on that are captured at the following site:

http://www.cricut.com/imagine/support.aspx

Follow the directions closely.

Let me know if that works.

Chris
Provo Craft
Claire Offline
#46 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:29:41 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi Chris
Thanks partial success- I have reached the stage and window to complete driver setup.
I have disconnected, reconnected and turned the imagine back on, then pressed finish on the wizard window- I have done this a couple of times and it is not registering the imagine when I plug it back in and turn it on.

Does this make sense to you?

Thanks Claire
peifersgeneralstore Offline
#47 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:31:07 PM(UTC)
peifersgeneralstore

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/28/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2
Location: Sidney, MT

Hi Chris,

Im running into the same problem as many others. I actually have the EXACT problem as "ScrapCrazyyyy!" ~When trying to "Send Recovery Data", it gets stuck on Step 1 of 3...so I waited and nothing happened. I turned off the Imagine, and the Sync told me to please restart or reconnect your Imagine and when I restart the Imagine, nothing changes on Sync...it is still telling me to restart or reconnect my Imagine. I tried restarting the Imagine in recovery mode and in normal mode in respective order. ~

I have done this numerous times with the same results. PLEASE help!
peifersgeneralstore Offline
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:32:58 PM(UTC)
peifersgeneralstore

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/28/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2
Location: Sidney, MT

....oooops My Imagine is Version 1.01 and 0079:0008:0239:201G running on Windows 7 Professional.
Claire Offline
#49 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 5:25:13 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
14cross wrote:
Let's manually load the drivers. Do the following:

1. In Explorer go to c:\ProgramFiles(x64)\cricutSync\Setup.exe
2. Run Setup.exe with the Imagine connected to your PC.

You will see many of the screens from Figure 6 on that are captured at the following site:

http://www.cricut.com/imagine/support.aspx

Follow the directions closely.

Let me know if that works.

Chris
Provo Craft



Hi Chris
Thanks partial success- I have reached the stage and window to complete driver setup.
I have disconnected, reconnected and turned the imagine back on, then pressed finish on the wizard window- I have done this a couple of times and it is not registering the imagine when I plug it back in and turn it on.

Does this make sense to you?

ericamcg Offline
#50 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2011 8:22:12 PM(UTC)
ericamcg

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/22/2008(UTC)
Posts: 52
Location: Texas

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I have tried the restore instructions multiple times today and have had no luck.

PROBLEM: "Cricut cartridge" icon is grayed out; I cannot cut from my original cricut carts. Imagine carts work fine.

DETAILS - From the ABOUT scree:Imagine version: 1.01 , (0106:0016:0239:202A) Yes, the parentheses are still showing up here.

I was hoping that the restore would resolve this. Chris, any other suggestions? Mellow
CarolClifford Offline
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:20:26 PM(UTC)
CarolClifford

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 94

Thanks: 46 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
14cross wrote:
One other point, I think the message says to try disconnecting the cable or restarting your Imagine. You did the latter by unplugging it. The easier (and possibly better) way is to just use the power on/off button on the Imagine.

Chris
Provo Craft



Chris,

I have been meaning to tell you I was sorry because there was no way for you to know that I had turned the Imagine on and off. I don't explain things well and I left that pertinent information out.

So, not to beat a dead horse but I want you to know how much I personally appreciate all you do to help everyone here on the Cricut forum.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

Carol
14cross Offline
#52 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 8:24:28 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ericamcg wrote:
I have tried the restore instructions multiple times today and have had no luck.

PROBLEM: "Cricut cartridge" icon is grayed out; I cannot cut from my original cricut carts. Imagine carts work fine.

DETAILS - From the ABOUT scree:Imagine version: 1.01 , (0106:0016:0239:202A) Yes, the parentheses are still showing up here.

I was hoping that the restore would resolve this. Chris, any other suggestions? Mellow


What cartridge are you trying to use and what is the exact message the screen gives you when yo insert the cartridge? You have all of the latest updates o it should be reading your cartridges.

Chris
Provo Craft
Claire Offline
#53 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Hi Chris
Thanks partial success- I have reached the stage and window to complete driver setup.
I have disconnected, reconnected and turned the imagine back on, then pressed finish on the wizard window- I have done this a couple of times and it is not registering the imagine when I plug it back in and turn it on.

Does this make sense to you?

Thanks Claire



Hi Chris
Over the last couple of days I have tried repeating all your instructions noth only computer and also my husbands- it still seems as though my imagine is having trouble actually 'talking' to either one of our computers.

I really don't know what to so any more and I am feeling as though it may never work.
I using my imagine as it is printing and cutting as it should, but without being able to update it, I am going to be restricted as to cartridges I can use.

Thank you ever so much for helping, I hope you can resolve it for me!

Claire
14cross Offline
#54 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 9:45:01 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
ClaireNewcombe wrote:
Hi Chris
Over the last couple of days I have tried repeating all your instructions noth only computer and also my husbands- it still seems as though my imagine is having trouble actually 'talking' to either one of our computers.

I really don't know what to so any more and I am feeling as though it may never work.
I using my imagine as it is printing and cutting as it should, but without being able to update it, I am going to be restricted as to cartridges I can use.

Thank you ever so much for helping, I hope you can resolve it for me!

Claire


Claire, I PMed you. Email me.

Chris
~Natalie~ Offline
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:17:04 AM(UTC)
~Natalie~

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 42
Location: Crestwood, IL

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hello Chris,

I've read through this entire post and have not seen my problem... Crying

For some reason my Imagine will be working fine and then out of nowhere it starts cutting all over the place. It looks like it tries to cut but it doesn't cut what it's supposed to be cutting. I was trying to cut a bag off the TBBM cartridge and all I got was a whole bunch of lines (that the imagine tried to cut) in all directions (up/down/sideways) and the lines didn't even cut through the cardstock! This is driving me crazy!!! I did a restore once and it corrected the problem BigGrin. But, then abt 4 days later it started doing it again!!! Have you heard of anyone having this problem??? It's soooo hard to describe, so I hope I kind of made sense. Please help!

Thanks so much!

Natalie

PS. I have cut many bags off the TBBM cartridge, so I know it's not the cartridge itself...
14cross Offline
#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:07:06 AM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
~Natalie~ wrote:
Hello Chris,

I've read through this entire post and have not seen my problem... Crying

For some reason my Imagine will be working fine and then out of nowhere it starts cutting all over the place. It looks like it tries to cut but it doesn't cut what it's supposed to be cutting. I was trying to cut a bag off the TBBM cartridge and all I got was a whole bunch of lines (that the imagine tried to cut) in all directions (up/down/sideways) and the lines didn't even cut through the cardstock! This is driving me crazy!!! I did a restore once and it corrected the problem BigGrin. But, then abt 4 days later it started doing it again!!! Have you heard of anyone having this problem??? It's soooo hard to describe, so I hope I kind of made sense. Please help!

Thanks so much!

Natalie

PS. I have cut many bags off the TBBM cartridge, so I know it's not the cartridge itself...


How old is your house? Have you ever heard strange noises at night? Have you ever awoken to find yourself floating six inches above your bed? Do you know a local priest or rabbi with experience in exorcisms?BigGrin

You are the first one that I know of to have a problem like this. What version is on your Imagine? I need all numbers in the parenthesis. Does this only happen with this cartridge? If not, then does the cutter head lift up after finishing a cut and before moving on to the next cut or does it stay down and drag across the paper?

Chris
Provo Craft
~Natalie~ Offline
#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:33:43 AM(UTC)
~Natalie~

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 42
Location: Crestwood, IL

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hey Chris,

I'm not by the imagine at the moment to get the numbers... But, I can tell you that it does happen with other cartridges and I DID notice that the head does stay down and drag across the paper. But, I'm thinking that the head is NOT broken because the last time this happened I restored and installed all updates and it fixed the problem... But that was just last week, so it's kind of strange because it's only been one week and now the same thing is happening again... Geez!!!

Thx!

Natalie
Claire Offline
#58 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:47:45 PM(UTC)
Claire

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 10 post(s)
14cross wrote:
Claire, I PMed you. Email me.

Chris



Hi Chris
Thanks, did you get my email?
~Natalie~ Offline
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:12:01 AM(UTC)
~Natalie~

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 42
Location: Crestwood, IL

Thanks: 12 times
Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hello Chris,

Well, I hate to say that once again I didn't get the numbers off of my Imagine... I will tonight for sure! But, I did restore and update it last night. The outcome was that the imagine is now cutting the "right" shapes, but, the blade it dragging across the paper! What the heck could this mean? Is my Imagine broken???

I have 50 party favors to make by 1/20/11 and I'm totally flippin' out!!! GEEZ!!!

I hope you can help me! Thanks so much!

Natalie

Edited by user Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:10:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14cross Offline
#60 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:13:26 PM(UTC)
14cross

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered
Joined: 10/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,048

Thanks: 22 times
Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
~Natalie~ wrote:
Hello Chris,

Well, I hate to say that once again I didn't get the numbers off of my Imagine... I will tonight for sure! But, I did restore and update it last night. The outcome was that the imagine is now cutting the "right" shapes, but, the blade it dragging across the paper! What the heck could this mean? Is my Imagine broken???

I have 50 party favors to make by 1/20/11 and I'm totally flippin' out!!! GEEZ!!!

I hope you can help me! Thanks so much!

Natalie


Is the green blade housing moving up but the blade itself stays down? Do you have another blade that you can compare the length of it to the blade you are using? When your Imagine is at rest, does the green blade housing spring back up if you manually push it down? It should move up about 1/8 inch?

Chris
Provo Craft
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 2.807 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03