Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kiana.kyan's mom Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 2:50:02 PM(UTC)
kiana.kyan's mom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm working on tink and friends autograph book/LO right now and having a lot of problem with their eyes. I cant seem to get it right eventhough I tried increasing the size of the characters to make eyes big too. I think their eyes need to be perfect for them to look "real". I noticed that eyes dont cut through all the way and had to use scissors. I have a brandnew E and everything else cuts fine. Any suggestions? Please help. Thanx
NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:56:51 PM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 451 post(s)
I did half a dozen Tinks for the cuts RAK last month and I ended up leaving in the flesh-tone for the eyes and using a white gel pen and a blue marker. It didn't matter how big I cut the Tinks, the whites and eyes just turned out as lumpy tears in my white and blue paper. They actually looked really good, and all I can draw is stick figures. But I stay inside the lines when I color!

HTH!
 1 user thanked NotGoingGreyGracefully for this useful post.
kiana.kyan's mom on 11/11/2010(UTC)
kiana.kyan's mom Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:50:05 AM(UTC)
kiana.kyan's mom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
NotGoingGreyGracefully wrote:
I did half a dozen Tinks for the cuts RAK last month and I ended up leaving in the flesh-tone for the eyes and using a white gel pen and a blue marker. It didn't matter how big I cut the Tinks, the whites and eyes just turned out as lumpy tears in my white and blue paper. They actually looked really good, and all I can draw is stick figures. But I stay inside the lines when I color!

HTH!

yes, it helps knowing it's not just me having that problem.....thanx.....i did a lot of princesses and they turned out great....i compared them to tink and friends and realized that the princesses have the half body option.....meaning you increase the size of the character even the small details increase in size....compare to the fairies, they have 2 options and both are head to toe....and even if you increase the size of the character, the size of the eyes and lips barely increase.....i think tink is the only one with the half body option....i regret buying this cart now.....thanx again for your help.
Christine Sekora Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 9:59:11 AM(UTC)
Christine Sekora

Was thanked: 96 time(s) in 38 post(s)
We had one heck of a time too...my tinks lay in a box unfinished looking evil...LOL She still has black eyes. I may get back to them, we were just so frustrated between the eyes and the tiny little details on the hands we were ready to pull our hair out!