Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Melani Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:02:57 PM(UTC)
Melani

Groups: Registered

I'm making a calendar with CDS and welding the numbers to the squares. For some reason, many of the welds won't cut. I can't figure out what the problem is. I made sure the weld box is checked for everything. It works for about half the numbers and then the others it either only cuts one number or just part of both and none of the box. Does anyone have ideas of what I could be doing wrong because gluing each individual number is taking forever. Flapper
Doxieluv01 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:15:34 PM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Was thanked: 2263 time(s) in 1789 post(s)
Melani wrote:
I'm making a calendar with CDS and welding the numbers to the squares. For some reason, many of the welds won't cut. I can't figure out what the problem is. I made sure the weld box is checked for everything. It works for about half the numbers and then the others it either only cuts one number or just part of both and none of the box. Does anyone have ideas of what I could be doing wrong because gluing each individual number is taking forever. Flapper

it sounds like a burping issue. are you using a solid square or a sillouete (sp?) square like on george?
Melani Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2010 7:16:10 AM(UTC)
Melani

That's what it was...I was finally able to word my google search to where I found an answer. Thanks so much for replying...I thought I was going nuts. :)