Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KeriSmith1 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:26:22 PM(UTC)
KeriSmith1

Groups: Registered

I am looking for a cartridge that will make words and even connect them together in a font like script to look like cursive. I dont mind it being in a normal font also but I dont want the lower case letter to be higher than the upper case letters. It lines up at the top of the letters instead of the bottom of the letters. Im hoping that makes since.
Doxieluv01 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 11:02:00 PM(UTC)
Doxieluv01

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2263 time(s) in 1789 post(s)
KeriSmith1 wrote:
I am looking for a cartridge that will make words and even connect them together in a font like script to look like cursive. I dont mind it being in a normal font also but I dont want the lower case letter to be higher than the upper case letters. It lines up at the top of the letters instead of the bottom of the letters. Im hoping that makes since.

all cartridges have words on them but there isn't a cartridge that "creates" words that based off the letters that you input. If you want to be able to create words you will need design studio or a gypsy.
sweetpea1030 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2010 5:01:05 PM(UTC)
sweetpea1030

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1605 time(s) in 1020 post(s)
There is a cartridge called Cursive 101, and I use the jasmine cartridge for most of my 'cursive' looking cuts.

As Doxieluv101 said it won't create the words. Some carts come with the words already formed. If you want to take letters and make words, you will need either the gyspy or design studio software. You use the font cartridges and you can weld them together to cut out as one word instead of separate letters. HTH

Edited by user Monday, November 29, 2010 6:31:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified