Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<1617181920>»
luvmyE&G Offline
#511 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2011 9:15:32 AM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1356 time(s) in 700 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 14cross Go to Quoted Post
Your Imagine and E2 are up to date so there doesn't appear to be a communication problem between Cricut Sync and your machines. I don't know why your Gypsy is giving you problems.

Can you take a picture of some images that are still on your mat? I can then make some recommendations on what to change. I usually recommend you print and cut a full page of 2 inch squares.

Chris
Provo Craft

I sure will and post them hopefully tonight!!! Thank you!!!
HANACLIMIE Offline
#512 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 4:54:18 AM(UTC)
HANACLIMIE

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Hi Chris
When I try to install the sync (I just bought my imagine yesterday but I already had a gypsy and an expression) I updated about a month and a half ago it tells me that the .soap is already on my computer no numbers just .soap. Is this the latest version or do I need to update which it is not asking me to. IT just says it is already on my computer no replace?[/quote]

Okay I just tried to install it on my imagine it went through many screens and then it gave my the screen that said that my imagine was still restarting (for like 20min) but my imagine seemed to be finished, it was on its menu screen like it was ready to go. I am scared to plug in my gypsy since it work with my E well.

THanks
14cross Offline
#513 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:39:00 AM(UTC)
14cross

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HANACLIMIE Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris
When I try to install the sync (I just bought my imagine yesterday but I already had a gypsy and an expression) I updated about a month and a half ago it tells me that the .soap is already on my computer no numbers just .soap. Is this the latest version or do I need to update which it is not asking me to. IT just says it is already on my computer no replace?

Okay I just tried to install it on my imagine it went through many screens and then it gave my the screen that said that my imagine was still restarting (for like 20min) but my imagine seemed to be finished, it was on its menu screen like it was ready to go. I am scared to plug in my gypsy since it work with my E well.

THanks[/quote]

I answered on your other post but will post here too in case anyone else reads it.

Cricut Sync continues to say that your Imagine is restarting even though your Imagine has already finished restarting. Go ahead and shut down Cricut Sync. It is done updating.

This is a known minor bug that will get fixed.

Chris
Provo Craft
Sara Andrews1 Offline
#514 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 6:06:11 AM(UTC)
Sara Andrews1

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 28864 time(s) in 7360 post(s)
Hello Chris,

Imagine Version 1.01
(0115:0027:0239:202A) I just updated.

It will print but not cut images from my Imagine Gypsy app or straight from an Imagine cart. Prints, run like it's going to cut, when it gets to the image, it restarts itself.

It will print and cut a regular cart image.

HELP!!

Thank you,

Sara

Added~ my machine is mocking me now!! I updated again, ran the trouble shoot. Now it will print and cut from Kate's Kitchen and Snow Angel, but it will NOT cut the bikini girl from Enjoy the Seasons. Ideas?

Edited by user Monday, July 04, 2011 10:51:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

luvmyE&G Offline
#515 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:41:38 AM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

Your Imagine and E2 are up to date so there doesn't appear to be a communication problem between Cricut Sync and your machines. I don't know why your Gypsy is giving you problems.

Can you take a picture of some images that are still on your mat? I can then make some recommendations on what to change. I usually recommend you print and cut a full page of 2 inch squares.

Chris
Provo Craft

hey Chris here is my picture of how it is cutting. I listed at the bottom what the calibration is set to right now!

Please help me!

TIA
14cross Offline
#516 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:45:22 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: luvmyE&G Go to Quoted Post
hey Chris here is my picture of how it is cutting. I listed at the bottom what the calibration is set to right now!

Please help me!

TIA

You have some skewing going on. Make sure you are always inserting the mat straight into your imagine. I always push the mat in from the center back edge of the mat. You also may want to increase your Top-Bottom SCALE by about 0.2. See how that goes.

Chris
Provo Craft
scrapthis911! Offline
#517 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:39:24 PM(UTC)
scrapthis911!

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Chris please look at what my imagine is doing and let me know if you have any advice. This is my second machine and its all up to date, synced etc. As you can see in the first pic the calibration looks very near spot on (after 3 days of advanced calibration) and when I go to cut from a cart its way off again! I am beyond frustrated and have no time to call pc during the day as I am at work during yall's business hours. Thanks

http://community.provocr...st-give-me-my--back.aspx
luvmyE&G Offline
#518 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:04:48 PM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

You have some skewing going on. Make sure you are always inserting the mat straight into your imagine. I always push the mat in from the center back edge of the mat. You also may want to increase your Top-Bottom SCALE by about 0.2. See how that goes.

Chris
Provo Craft

So my scale would go from 399.4 to 399.6? I will try that and a new mat and watch how I put the mat into the machine. I will cut the squares and post the progress as soon as I can.

I appreciate you doing this thread Chris - it has helped me more than you would know!

PS - I finally got my Gypsy to update!!! BigGrin BigGrin Cool
LiveLaughScrap Offline
#519 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:53:15 AM(UTC)
LiveLaughScrap

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Chris Update Question:

I just updated my Gypsy & my Imagine yesterday (7/6/11).
This is what I have:
Cricut Sync 2.0.5.3
Imagine V 1.01 (0115:0027:240:240A)
Gypsy V 1.4 (0210:0224)
Gypsy -Imagine V 1.01 (0111:0027)

Is there an update for the E2 (other than the original one we had to do when we got it - at launch)?

Am I up to date with everything? Do we know when there might be another update that has to be done yet?
TIA,
Lori
14cross Offline
#520 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:01:42 AM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: LiveLaughScrap Go to Quoted Post
Chris Update Question:

I just updated my Gypsy & my Imagine yesterday (7/6/11).
This is what I have:
Cricut Sync 2.0.5.3
Imagine V 1.01 (0115:0027:240:240A)
Gypsy V 1.4 (0210:0224)
Gypsy -Imagine V 1.01 (0111:0027)

Is there an update for the E2 (other than the original one we had to do when we got it - at launch)?

Am I up to date with everything? Do we know when there might be another update that has to be done yet?
TIA,
Lori

You are up to date on everything. There is no new E2 update yet. The next E2 update will likely be in September. Gypsy will continue to have content updates every month. Idon't know when there will be new Gypsy or Imagine updates but I know they are being worked on.

Chris
Provo Craft
*NanaDonna* Offline
#521 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:57:31 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2620 time(s) in 1378 post(s)
First of all thank you Chris for starting this thread and spending so much time helping
all of us.

I am a fairly new Imagine owner, had to have my first one replaced but PC had me
my new one in less than a week. The new one seems to work fine, at least it starts up
the other one would not even do that. I am all update on the updates, in fact PC had
it updated when they sent it to me.

Looking at everyone pictures of their calibration problems I don't see anything wrong
maybe mine is off I think that is how it is suppose to be LOL

Here is my question I updated my Gypsy to have the Imagine app, it took me several tries but FINALLY it happened When I cut using my Gypsy and Imagine loaded shapes I get a big
black border around my shape/image. I did a shape from George and flood filled it
with a pattern and it cut fine with out this border.

What happened, that black border does not look too nice Mad
Thanks
14cross Offline
#522 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:36:46 AM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
First of all thank you Chris for starting this thread and spending so much time helping
all of us.

I am a fairly new Imagine owner, had to have my first one replaced but PC had me
my new one in less than a week. The new one seems to work fine, at least it starts up
the other one would not even do that. I am all update on the updates, in fact PC had
it updated when they sent it to me.

Looking at everyone pictures of their calibration problems I don't see anything wrong
maybe mine is off I think that is how it is suppose to be LOL

Here is my question I updated my Gypsy to have the Imagine app, it took me several tries but FINALLY it happened When I cut using my Gypsy and Imagine loaded shapes I get a big
black border around my shape/image. I did a shape from George and flood filled it
with a pattern and it cut fine with out this border.

What happened, that black border does not look too nice Mad
Thanks

I know the black border issue was fixed. I just can't remember if it was in the most recent update (0115) or if it is in a yet-to-be-released update. You can go into Settings and change the border color to whatever color you like.

Chris
Provo Craft
luvmyE&G Offline
#523 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 6:02:28 PM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

Ok Chris here is my latest picture - this is very frustrating but I think I fixed my skew issue - very simple fix - I pulled my slider out on the front of the machine! Without it pulled out the paper was pulling itself down and causing the skewing (I think)

I just don't understand how this scale and offset works Tell me what to do next to try and fix this - I have calling cards for Kings Island to make!!!

scrapthis911! Offline
#524 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:52:50 AM(UTC)
scrapthis911!

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Chris I do indeed have my white borders turned off, so does that mean you can't ever print and cut an image without a border? I see projects all the time with no border....I'm not clear on why the option is there if it can't be used? And just having them off would cause that much of a difference? Totally confused here and wondering why none of the customer service reps ever asked that question? Thanks for the reply.
Gabriell Offline
#525 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:16:57 PM(UTC)
Gabriell

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hi Chris. I'm in need of a little help. I just received my Imagine and was able to update my Gypsy and Imagine just fine. One problem that I am having however, is my Imagine shutting down in the middle of a cut. This has happened more than once. It will print the object but and start to cut and just completely shut down and restart. Can you please tell me what I can do about this issue? Will I need to send my Imagine back or is there a fix for this issue? Thanks in advance for your help.

Gabriell
Fiddlestix Offline
#526 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:10:10 AM(UTC)
Fiddlestix

Hi Chris,

I was hoping you can offer some advice. I've had my Imagine for about one month. When I first received it, I did the update and everything worked great. The following night, it printed, and when it pushed the mat out to cut, the machine shut off. It did this several times. After trying it about 3 more times, everything worked fine. Until yesterday.

Nothing has changed but I can't cut. It pulls the mat in, starts spitting it out to cut but shuts off before it cuts. Sometimes it makes this awful sound, other times not. Either way, the machine shuts off. It won't cut if it is set to Print and Cut either. Same thing happens. I ran another update, I've unplugged it and tried it several more times. It works intermittently now, but more often not working than working. In fact, in my last 6 attempts, none worked.

Version 1.01 (0115:0027:0239:202A)

Thanks!

Edited to add: I just tried it once more and this time it just about started cutting, then shut down. It got a little further along than before, but shut off before cut is completed. This was done after a successful print and cut, by the way.

Edited by user Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:20:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MendyPeterson1 Offline
#527 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:29:36 PM(UTC)
MendyPeterson1

United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hi Chris,

I bought imagine this week, went to update thru cart- wouldn't work. So installed Sync and did restore, went thru update for just file one of two. Got stuck on 2. When I reopen sync it starts to update but gets stuck at 100%.
Did restore 4 times. Always gets stuck on update 1 of 2 at 100%. Worked on it for 10 hours yesterday. Blew into cartridge, tried to insert other way, etc. Calibrates and cuts prior to update, but no other carts to try. I assume the ???? means it won't work until this is fixed.

Here are my specs:

Serial # 414120
Firmware: 0115
Version 1.01

Windows XP SP3 Pentium 4 CPU

Cricut Sync version 2.0.5.3

Imagine: 0115 ???? : 0239:202A

Thanks a bunch! Hoping I don't have a lemon to send back! ;(

Mendy
14cross Offline
#528 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:37:37 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: luvmyE&G Go to Quoted Post
Ok Chris here is my latest picture - this is very frustrating but I think I fixed my skew issue - very simple fix - I pulled my slider out on the front of the machine! Without it pulled out the paper was pulling itself down and causing the skewing (I think)

I just don't understand how this scale and offset works Tell me what to do next to try and fix this - I have calling cards for Kings Island to make!!!

The skewing doesn't look as bad as the first picture you posted. I would increase your OFFSET on both Top-Bottom and Right-Left by about 8. This will move the cut paths down and to the left a little.

By the way, I see you live in Akron...I grew up in Medina.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#529 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:41:38 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: scrapthis911! Go to Quoted Post
Chris I do indeed have my white borders turned off, so does that mean you can't ever print and cut an image without a border? I see projects all the time with no border....I'm not clear on why the option is there if it can't be used? And just having them off would cause that much of a difference? Totally confused here and wondering why none of the customer service reps ever asked that question? Thanks for the reply.

You can print and cut with borders off but it isn't going to be perfect. You will likely see some white around the edges on some parts of your images. I won't go into how the technology works but suffice to say that it is very difficult to get the cut line to match up perfectly every time with the print lines. There are many variables that go into that alignment including the way you insert the mat. It may work perfectly for you one time and, if you don't insert the mat at exactly the same spot and the same angle as before, you will get a different result. We included the option to turn off borders because we knew some people would demand it. That said, we do not recommend turning off the borders unless you are will to accept the fact that your cuts may not follow the print out perfectly.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#530 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:46:32 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: Gabriell Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris. I'm in need of a little help. I just received my Imagine and was able to update my Gypsy and Imagine just fine. One problem that I am having however, is my Imagine shutting down in the middle of a cut. This has happened more than once. It will print the object but and start to cut and just completely shut down and restart. Can you please tell me what I can do about this issue? Will I need to send my Imagine back or is there a fix for this issue? Thanks in advance for your help.

Gabriell

This issue has been reported by a couple of people and I have received back a few machines with this reported problem. However, we have not bee able to replicate the problem on these machines. So it is rather frustrating. We want to fix the problem but cannot do so without replicating it here and then seeing why it is happening. How many images are in your queue when you attempt to cut? Are the images filled with different patterns? Certain images and certain patterns take more memory and theoretically could cause the machine to shut down if it doesn't have the memory to handly the print/cut job. However, as I said before, we have not been able to replicate this here. So as much info as you can give me would be helpfull.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#531 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:49:28 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: Fiddlestix Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,

I was hoping you can offer some advice. I've had my Imagine for about one month. When I first received it, I did the update and everything worked great. The following night, it printed, and when it pushed the mat out to cut, the machine shut off. It did this several times. After trying it about 3 more times, everything worked fine. Until yesterday.

Nothing has changed but I can't cut. It pulls the mat in, starts spitting it out to cut but shuts off before it cuts. Sometimes it makes this awful sound, other times not. Either way, the machine shuts off. It won't cut if it is set to Print and Cut either. Same thing happens. I ran another update, I've unplugged it and tried it several more times. It works intermittently now, but more often not working than working. In fact, in my last 6 attempts, none worked.

Version 1.01 (0115:0027:0239:202A)

Thanks!

Edited to add: I just tried it once more and this time it just about started cutting, then shut down. It got a little further along than before, but shut off before cut is completed. This was done after a successful print and cut, by the way.

Can you try a different mat and tell me if it works? It sounds like something is binding inside the machine, which is physically forcing a shutdown. Maybe a new mat will make a difference.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#532 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 1:00:28 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: MendyPeterson1 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,

I bought imagine this week, went to update thru cart- wouldn't work. So installed Sync and did restore, went thru update for just file one of two. Got stuck on 2. When I reopen sync it starts to update but gets stuck at 100%.
Did restore 4 times. Always gets stuck on update 1 of 2 at 100%. Worked on it for 10 hours yesterday. Blew into cartridge, tried to insert other way, etc. Calibrates and cuts prior to update, but no other carts to try. I assume the ???? means it won't work until this is fixed.

Here are my specs:

Serial # 414120
Firmware: 0115
Version 1.01

Windows XP SP3 Pentium 4 CPU

Cricut Sync version 2.0.5.3

Imagine: 0115 ???? : 0239:202A

Thanks a bunch! Hoping I don't have a lemon to send back! ;(

Mendy

Yes, the ???? means that the content did not load onto your Imagine. When it stops at update 1 of 2 try unplugging th ewhite cable from the back of your Imagine (not your computer), wait a few seconds and then plug it back into your Imagine. That should get the update going.

Chris
Provo Craft
KellyS Offline
#533 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 2:02:15 PM(UTC)
KellyS

United States

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Hi Chris,

I looked back a few pages and didn't find a question for my problem. I just got my Imagine and tried to start it up this past Saturday. I had a sheet in the Imagine box that said I did not need to do the step where you insert a cart for an update, that it was already done. So I did the Cricut Sync updates and that all went fine. I then tried to insert the ink cartridges and I am stuck. There is no way to get the ink cartridges in with the black bar in the way. I've looked at other threads and videos and it seems that this bar should move or the ink carriage should be moving somehow. Nothing is moving when I open the ink door. I have tried many times by restarting the machine and opening the ink door. I have also opened the ink door and then turned on the Imagine. Nothing is happening...Do you have any magical fix for this? TIA BigGrin
14cross Offline
#534 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 2:24:51 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: KellyS Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,

I looked back a few pages and didn't find a question for my problem. I just got my Imagine and tried to start it up this past Saturday. I had a sheet in the Imagine box that said I did not need to do the step where you insert a cart for an update, that it was already done. So I did the Cricut Sync updates and that all went fine. I then tried to insert the ink cartridges and I am stuck. There is no way to get the ink cartridges in with the black bar in the way. I've looked at other threads and videos and it seems that this bar should move or the ink carriage should be moving somehow. Nothing is moving when I open the ink door. I have tried many times by restarting the machine and opening the ink door. I have also opened the ink door and then turned on the Imagine. Nothing is happening...Do you have any magical fix for this? TIA BigGrin

When you turn on the machine, how long are you waiting before opening the printer access door? Does your screen show the Main Menu screen after turning on? Can you tell me what revision numbers you have on your Imagine? I need all numbers in parenthesis.

Chris
Provo Craft
KellyS Offline
#535 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 3:23:54 PM(UTC)
KellyS

United States

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 93 post(s)
When you turn on the machine, how long are you waiting before opening the printer access door? Does your screen show the Main Menu screen after turning on? Can you tell me what revision numbers you have on your Imagine? I need all numbers in parenthesis.

Chris
Provo Craft

It does show the main menu when I turn it on with the 4 icons. I wait until the main menu pops up to open the ink door. So about 30 seconds - 1 minute or so. One time I waited about 5 minutes and tried it, still nothing happened.

Are these the revision numbers? Hope so, otherwise can you tell me where to find them?
Version 1.01
(0115:0027:0240:202A)

Thanks so much for your help BigGrin

ETA: More numbers from Cricut Sync
Cricut Sync Version: 2.0.5.3
Imagine Firmware Version: 0115
Imagine Content Version: 0027
Imagine Serial #: 435562

Edited by user Monday, July 11, 2011 3:29:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14cross Offline
#536 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 3:31:12 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: KellyS Go to Quoted Post
It does show the main menu when I turn it on with the 4 icons. I wait until the main menu pops up to open the ink door. So about 30 seconds - 1 minute or so. One time I waited about 5 minutes and tried it, still nothing happened.

Are these the revision numbers? Hope so, otherwise can you tell me where to find them?
Version 1.01
(0115:0027:0240:202A)

Thanks so much for your help BigGrin

You are up to date so that is not the problem. The only other thing I can think of is the cable to the door sensor might have come loose. Its an easy fix but not one you can do. Try opening and closing the door a few more times. If it still won't open then call customer service for a replacement.

Chris
Provo Craft
luvmyE&G Offline
#537 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 6:04:57 PM(UTC)
luvmyE&G

United States

The skewing doesn't look as bad as the first picture you posted. I would increase your OFFSET on both Top-Bottom and Right-Left by about 8. This will move the cut paths down and to the left a little.

By the way, I see you live in Akron...I grew up in Medina.

Chris
Provo Craft

Thanks I will try that. I started making my calling cards... I just did one row and calibrated the machine to work for the top row only - I know it sounds crazy but I am cutting right now 4 at a time!!! But it's working and when I get from Cincy I will try again.

You grew up in Medina? Small world! I actually grew up in Norton and my mom lives in Wadsworth. Have you been home recently? Medina is huge! My husband is the Miller delivery driver out there and it is the biggest route in the company! One of our favorite restaurants is out there - Sully's it's an Irish Pub and it is wonderful. Next time you are in town you should go there and have dinner! Tell them that the Miller Driver sent you! BigGrin
SharonWellings Offline
#538 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:06:06 AM(UTC)
SharonWellings

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Chris,

I thought I had already posted this question but couldn't find it ... sorry if I posted twice, the main problem is that I can't use my new Birthday Bash cartridge.

I hope you can help ,I have just downloaded cricut sync and updated my imagine, it is now showing version 1.01 (0115:0024:0240:202A),and that the screen now also has an icon for print paper, so all looks good , however on my laptop it still seems to be in progress as it says imagine restarting, I have left the cable attached and both machines switched on ( for over 1 hour), I guess it has finished however I try to install my new Birthday Bash cartridge it says that I need to update before I can use it! Oh by the way I did also get a message about gadget serial v2.4 is this anything to do with it?
Thanks
Sharon
Ry&MysMom Offline
#539 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:49:25 PM(UTC)
Ry&MysMom

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 502 time(s) in 411 post(s)
Hi Chris!

Very frustrated here. I am trying to cut and print simple images from the Better Together cart, nothing fancy, just the "hello cupcake" and its layers, not even changing any of the prints. My I would print but not cut. It would go to the motion of "cutting" where it would move the mat from top to the bottom then restart right when it's about to cut. Why is it doing this? I have never had problems before. I have had it since launch, bought it from HSN.

My I's stats are:
Version 1.01
(0115:0027:0239:202A)
14cross Offline
#540 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:55:08 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: SharonWellings Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,

I thought I had already posted this question but couldn't find it ... sorry if I posted twice, the main problem is that I can't use my new Birthday Bash cartridge.

I hope you can help ,I have just downloaded cricut sync and updated my imagine, it is now showing version 1.01 (0115:0024:0240:202A),and that the screen now also has an icon for print paper, so all looks good , however on my laptop it still seems to be in progress as it says imagine restarting, I have left the cable attached and both machines switched on ( for over 1 hour), I guess it has finished however I try to install my new Birthday Bash cartridge it says that I need to update before I can use it! Oh by the way I did also get a message about gadget serial v2.4 is this anything to do with it?
Thanks
Sharon

Just shut off Cricut Sync. Sometimes it gets hung up at the end even though it has completed doing the update. Your Imagine is up to date. Have fun!

Chris
Provo Craft