Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CyndiC Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:52:45 AM(UTC)
CyndiC

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Cricut help please - My cricut is blinking when I turn it on and it won't do anything. I had turned it on to start a project and reloaded paper and then it started blinking like the turn signal on my car :o( I turned it off and then back on - same thing. I then turned it off and unplugged it and tried it again - no luck. Has this happened to any of you and what did you do to fix it? This is not a good time for a cricut melt down- I still have a couple projects to finish for Christmas.
Thanks for your help in advance and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:03:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:45:30 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 944 time(s) in 469 post(s)
have you tried your reset button. slide your blade housing to the left and look up inside on the right hand side and do you see a red button? push it and see if it will reset and start again. Just a guess. Hope it works for you
CyndiC Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:53:59 PM(UTC)
CyndiC

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Olivia's Nana wrote:
have you tried your reset button. slide your blade housing to the left and look up inside on the right hand side and do you see a red button? push it and see if it will reset and start again. Just a guess. Hope it works for you

Thanks for your quick reply! I did try to reset my machine and unfortunatly it did not work Huh However, I did speak with 2 of the nicest, most helpful ladies at customer service today and Provo Craft will be replacing my machine for me. So eventhough I will be without my machine for a couple weeks, most of my projects are done and it isn't forever. How refreshing to have a company so willing to help and stand behind their products!

Merry Christmas!
 1 user thanked CyndiC for this useful post.
Narelle on 12/22/2010(UTC)