Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ANNAMARIADAVIS Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 02, 2011 2:34:49 AM(UTC)
ANNAMARIADAVIS

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi My name is A'nna, And I'm new to this site, I recently purchase a cricut Imagine, but I already had a cricut expression. I also so purchase the dreams come true disney cart, and the only reason I purchase it was because of 5 year old niece, who wants a card with the little mermaid on it, I have been trying to work on putting the little mermaid together, not really sure on laying it,I used the cricut imagine because I Have the RBG codes, but just don't know what I'm doing I need help, the mermaid I'm trying to do is on page29 and on page 31 If only I was really good with layering I thought the base would be black and then add the layers on top wrong answer, I was wondering if anyone had a blog page with video explaing how to put her together I would really like the help and would be very thankful and appriciate some help if it is out thereAngry You can e-mail me at anna1128dav@aol.com and again thank's in advance
Usmc_honey Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:01:34 AM(UTC)
Usmc_honey

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Anna,
I do not have the resource to help you out. All that I can say is that you are correct that the base is done in black, and that each of the individual layers are divided by color. The base will have the outline of each layer and you center the layer on the black base as best you can. Best of luck to you. I hope that there is someone who can help you out. Meanwhile, you might check youtube.
Andrea
 1 user thanked Usmc_honey for this useful post.
ANNAMARIADAVIS on 1/3/2011(UTC)