Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SandraTaylor9 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:34:27 AM(UTC)
SandraTaylor9

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Has anyone got any suggestions for the albums on the FF cart? I particularly want to work with the tri album but i'm not sure what all the cut out/ tag pieces are for. Any advice is gratefully received.
JaniceEnfield Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 1:16:53 PM(UTC)
JaniceEnfield

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I used one of the file albums to make a quote book for my nephew who is the Army and used the inserts for each of the pages, then bound it together using zip ties - perfect for a hunter.
Momtozsm Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:25:20 AM(UTC)
Momtozsm

United States

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 51 post(s)
The tri album is like an accordion album, tag shaped. The album page has flaps, each tag has a different flap. The window page has window openings and jagged have a jagged edge to the flaps. Stretched is a squashed version. I have not cut out the stretched one, so I am not sure how the inserts work with this. The insert that is green in the booklet, goes behind the tags, to me it is a backing since it spans all three tag, the shift+insert is an insert that is slight larger than the opening of the flaps/window, this can be used to hold the photo in place or for journaling. The insert would need to cut three times, since it for a single tag.

The black out is the same but without flaps or windows. To make it as an album, I would use the black out as a backing instead of the long insert (all of the backs would match up) this way you are able to use additional pages by overlapping, like when you would add additional pages to an accordion album. Meaning the middle tag of the black out is showing, the end tags are overlapped.

I have not made this as an album but I did include one page as an add on to a page in a mini album. Sorry I do not have it to show you. I hope I was able to help. I apologize if my explanation is hard to understand.

Good luck.