Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MissScrapAlot Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:33:07 PM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Month 2011
Swap A Crop

As this is the first month restarting there will be no theme.But I will include a LO scetch Since Steph has been busy I have been given her

permission to redo this swap.

Here are the basics,you submit pictures via photobucket, I give your pics to someone else, they print your pictures and scrap a layout and

send it back to you in the mail...in return someone else gets your pics and scraps your layouts and returns it to you.

If you are interested, please e-mail the following information to my email account at wyme98@yahoo.com-please put "SAC" in the Subject

Header.

1. Your MB screen name
2. Your real name
3. your email addy
4. Your complete snail mail addy
5. Do you mind shipping outside of U.S.A
6. Important details of the photos ( who,what,where,when,etc) whatever you deem important to the LO to be made.
7. Do you want 12x12 single or DB LO returned?
8. Do you want a decorated space left for journaling?
9. Any other info you deem inportant.
10. What you do not wish to see on your layout=like no stickers, glitter,certain color...etc....

Upload your photos to Photobucket acct.
Login = swapacrop
password=swapacrop

Please create a new folder called (your first .name,Set#, January) put your pictures in your folder.If you are unable to create an album

just email me your pics and I will do it for you :))).These photos will be DELETED after every SAC challenge. These are also private for

only SAC users.

I will gather the information, match everyone up and email you everything you need to get started. (You probably wont get the same person

who has your photos.

Here are important dates and deadlines:
Monday Jan. 17th,2011 deadline to join.
Tuesday Jan. 18th receive your assignments and pictures.
Feb. 7th last day to have Layouts mailed with DC# to me, either by PM or on board.
This gives you 3 full weekends to complete your layouts and get them mailed.
RULES TO FOLLOW:
Lets please make these layouts as if they were your own or a special gift. Please use quality cardstock like Bazzill as your Base.
Also use quality adhesive as well, nothing worse than old or dollar store adhesive used on a LO, its goes through the mail and half your

elements are loose in the bag or torn.
Take pride in your work and it will show.
Please use more than just paper and a few pieces of ribbon.Use at least 3 to 5 kinds of elements like buttons,ribbons,flowers,brads,etc....
I reallly want everyone to be happy with their Lo when received, so please put your best foot forward!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR FINISHED LAYOUT IN CASE THE PERSON RECEIVING CANNOT SHARE A PICTURE..
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE PICTURES AND SHARE THE LAYOUT RECEIVED WITH THE REST OF US.IF THIS ISNT SOMETHING YOU CAN FOLLOW THROUGH WITH

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP. EVERYONE INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SPENT THE TIME TO MAKE IT DESERVES TO SEE THE WORK .

Anyone who is late,doesnt respond to my pm's or sends sub-par work will be refused in participating in future swaps.
Everyones name will also be checked against the Flakers and Late lists as well, this is to ensure everyone else is not flaked on, I DETEST

FLAKERS!!!
Life can get in the ways sometimes and I know this more than anyone, but if you choose not to communicate an email or pm to me this puts

you on the dreaded list, everyone will get your LO'S back, as I will ensure if someone flakes I will do your pics myself, and I will brag I

do pretty darn good work of LO'S in the past SAC on the old MB.
With all this being said lets get the sign-ups rolling and let the creativivty begin!
ALSO PLEASE PUT YOUR SCREEN NAME ON THE BACK OF YOUR LO THAT YOU MAKE AND DATE PLEASE, I love looking through all my old SAC lo's made for

me and explain to my daughter who made them :)

1. MissScrapAlot

Edited by user Friday, January 07, 2011 8:44:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MissScrapAlot attached the following image(s):
vsalmon-sketch40.jpg
MissScrapAlot Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:56:49 PM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

BTT
MissScrapAlot Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 2:58:57 PM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

You don't know what you are missing!!!!!!

BTTT
MissScrapAlot Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 8:43:46 PM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

BTT :))))))
MissScrapAlot Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:49:38 AM(UTC)
MissScrapAlot

BTT