Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

FelicaTortorici Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:00:01 PM(UTC)
FelicaTortorici

Groups: Registered

So I've had my Expression for a while now and just started using it before Christmas. So I used lots of off the shelf card stock. You know, red, green etc. Now I'm getting ready to do a project with my Pooh cartridge and would really like some advice on which card stock you ladies are using for your Pooh projects. I'm a little overwhelmed. Blushing

Thanks,

Felica
KristaS Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:32:39 PM(UTC)
KristaS

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 15 post(s)
i don't know if this will help you but i really like to use white cardstock and then color it with colored pencils and markers
KristaS attached the following image(s):
8.JPG
mommyoftwinz Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 7:11:05 AM(UTC)
mommyoftwinz

Was thanked: 266 time(s) in 164 post(s)
I buy the packs, pastel, primary, neutral. I also buy off the racks when it's a good deal. Just be sure to get the smooth paper and not the texture. There are some really small cuts and the texture paper gets stuck on my blade, especially when cutting the tigger stripes.
AuntieKLE Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 6:46:13 PM(UTC)
AuntieKLE

Was thanked: 148 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FelicaTortorici Go to Quoted Post
So I've had my Expression for a while now and just started using it before Christmas. So I used lots of off the shelf card stock. You know, red, green etc. Now I'm getting ready to do a project with my Pooh cartridge and would really like some advice on which card stock you ladies are using for your Pooh projects. I'm a little overwhelmed. Blushing

Thanks,

Felica

Here is a post from the old MB about a list of bazzill cardstock colors for all the characters.

http://www.cricut.com/me...36&mpage=1&key=?

HTH
CBethS Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:53:07 AM(UTC)
CBethS

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mommyoftwinz Go to Quoted Post
I buy the packs, pastel, primary, neutral. I also buy off the racks when it's a good deal. Just be sure to get the smooth paper and not the texture. There are some really small cuts and the texture paper gets stuck on my blade, especially when cutting the tigger stripes.

I also buy the packs. The "primary" color pack went pretty far for me with this cartridge. I used yellow for pooh, the orange for tigger and the other colors for matting my photos. I also had to buy a pack of the multi colors, that was a huge pack. but, it has like 2 sheets of each color, plenty enough for a few piglets and the faces for characters and such.
KauaiMelody Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:22:56 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2042 time(s) in 935 post(s)
Used Recollections from Michael's 65# weight and it cut very well. Used Pressure and Speed 5 and blade 6.
For Lumpy the elephant used single sheets of lavender for body, purple for shadow and black for the blackout. Used Pink for the little details. It cut very well.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:49:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jkrflutenpicc7d12cddd Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:50:42 AM(UTC)
jkrflutenpicc7d12cddd

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I know I'm late coming into this discussion, but I just wanted to chime in because I've found the perfect color for Pooh Bear. I got it at Walmart, but it's textured. It's in the ColorBlok primary pack, and I've found that if you put the smooth side facing up, you don't have issues with the intricate cuts. Smile