Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cindy J Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:17:53 PM(UTC)
Cindy J

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Today, I bought the Sesame Street Friends cartridge on sale at Michael's for their clearance price of $9.99. By the time I got there, they only had that one and another cartridge left (which I already owned). So I bought it (how could I resist at that price?), and now I'm wondering: now that I have it, what am I going to do with it?
My daughter hasn't really been into a lot of Sesame Street. She is 5 now and is outgrowing Sesame Street (or will be soon) so I can't see getting a lot of use out it for stuff for her. Anybody out there got any ideas of maybe how I can best use it?
I haven't opened it yet, for whatever reason, so it is still in the package. I'm wondering, before I open it, if there are many other designs on the cartridge that aren't shown on the box?
Any ideas/tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
enolamom Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:43:50 PM(UTC)
enolamom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Hi, I just got that cartridge today too. I have a new grandson, so I'm hoping at some point he likes Sesame Street. I think some of the characters are really cute and colorful. Anyway, you can view the handbook (without opening the cartridge pack) by clicking on this link:
https://docs.google.com/...ameStreetFriends_cw.pdf
Let's hope I did this right!! You can look through the various pages of the handbook to see what is on the cart. Hope you find it useful. As far as projects, sometimes I go to Google and type in the name of the cart (using images) and projects will come up. Youtube may have some as well.
 1 user thanked enolamom for this useful post.
Cindy J on 1/19/2011(UTC)