Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GypsyLady Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:40:32 PM(UTC)
GypsyLady

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Just a heads up! I tried to log in to the Circle and was told my membership was expired..... Crying Glare I have only been a member since Dec 18th and was not able to log in. The only way I got on was to use this page from my favorites in IE and from there I could log on. I have sent a message email to Cricut regarding this and hopefully it gets straightened out fast!!! Mad I don't know why I can't go to the Blog when I am still a member??? I couldn't even log in through Cricut.com So....... to make a long story shorter, if I can't get back in, what do I do about the "hearts"?Confused I still want to play...... Any suggestions??Crying Blushing Has anyone else had this problem?
Cheryl
DeniseKenna Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:50:16 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Try calling them tomorrow. 888-922-4725
 1 user thanked DeniseKenna for this useful post.
GypsyLady on 2/2/2011(UTC)
PamelaRay2 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:22:31 PM(UTC)
PamelaRay2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 18 post(s)
GypsyLady wrote:
Just a heads up! I tried to log in to the Circle and was told my membership was expired..... Crying Glare I have only been a member since Dec 18th and was not able to log in. The only way I got on was to use this page from my favorites in IE and from there I could log on. I have sent a message email to Cricut regarding this and hopefully it gets straightened out fast!!! Mad I don't know why I can't go to the Blog when I am still a member??? I couldn't even log in through Cricut.com So....... to make a long story shorter, if I can't get back in, what do I do about the "hearts"?Confused I still want to play...... Any suggestions??Crying Blushing Has anyone else had this problem?
Cheryl

From my understanding the membership quater restarted Feb 1st. The quater's are Feb/Mar/Apr, May/Jun/Jul, Aug/Sep/Oct, and Nov/Dec/Jan. If you join in the middle of a quarter you only get the remaining ammount of time in the circle...This has caused a lot of anger about the circle. So my best guess is that you will have to renew your membership. I am soo sorry to hear about your problem.
 1 user thanked PamelaRay2 for this useful post.
GypsyLady on 2/2/2011(UTC)