Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KY Scrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:10:54 AM(UTC)
KY Scrapper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I decided last Friday that I had to have this cart. So it found a new place to live at my house and I began to play with it Sunday. I have been having TROUBLE with the little darling ever since. Can someone try to explain to me how I am supposed to make the four seperate cuts come out so they layer on one another in the correct manner?
Glare Huh Blink
I am trying to do the Hoppy Easter cut.
I am using an E.
Real Dial size is NOT ON.
I tried cutting it by not moving my size dial & by trying to "guess" and move it.
Then I even went to CDS & tried to line the smaller images up with the larger ones (set at the same size I had already cut) & still no luck.Blink

I really, really want to keep this new little darling close to me & use it very much & love it well. However if it continues to misbehave like this it may go to the (shhh, very quietly so she won't hear this) CC Seldom Used Box in my craft room closet. Poor thing!Crying Very sad thought!

I am kind of lost here. I imagine it is something mind freezing simple that I am missing here--but at this point I am over thinking the problem. You all know that "Can't see the forest for the trees" type thing. So I figured it was time to hit the message board!
Thanks to all for any help you can give to me.
Have a great day!BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:33:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Larkspur Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 5:33:42 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2434 time(s) in 1702 post(s)
If using it with Design Studio, - look under ALL Carts (in DS) .. Flourish will be listed twice, one is spelled wrong - use THAT one to DESIGN and cut..May be worth a try...Unsure